Mental Support Community

Interesting small penis success story

modestman

From another forum. This man was promiscuous earlier, and is happily married now.

I have a tiny little penis.... It's rather slender and a bit over three inches. Picture your thumb on steroids. (Just made myself laugh with that image!)

I've never been shy about it though. My wife thinks that I overcompensated before I met her and was attempting to be a male slut! So I had lots of experience and yes I have been told it was too small, for intercourse. I still had sex with the women and was still able to satisfy them, just by other means. Only once did the girl suddenly acquire a horrible headache and decide she had to leave after finding out my size. No big deal (pun intended).

So yes, I've gotten some giggles and a gasp or two. I've always been matter-of-fact about it though, like "Yeah, I know, it's a tiny thing, but I love doing naughty things to a woman as beautiful and sexy as you," as I'd slowly begin working her entire body over with soft kisses and strokes.

So I've only actually been totally rejected the one time. Others didn't want to fuck but they always got me off and I them. I received an awful lot of quickie hand jobs and some oral. It's like that saying when the girl asks who you're going to get off with "That" little thing? Me! I'd get her off in other ways. It all works out and while some were obviously surprised by how small I'm built, none of them were ever mean about it.

From another forum. This man was promiscuous earlier, and is happily married now.

Quote:

"I have a tiny little penis.... It's rather slender and a bit over three inches. Picture your thumb on steroids. (Just made myself laugh with that image!)

I've never been shy about it though. My wife thinks that I overcompensated before I met her and was attempting to be a male slut! So I had lots of experience and yes I have been told it was too small, for intercourse. I still had sex with the women and was still able to satisfy them, just by other means. Only once did the girl suddenly acquire a horrible headache and decide she had to leave after finding out my size. No big deal (pun intended).

So yes, I've gotten some giggles and a gasp or two. I've always been matter-of-fact about it though, like "Yeah, I know, it's a tiny thing, but I love doing naughty things to a woman as beautiful and sexy as you," as I'd slowly begin working her entire body over with soft kisses and strokes.

So I've only actually been totally rejected the one time. Others didn't want to fuck but they always got me off and I them. I received an awful lot of quickie hand jobs and some oral. It's like that saying when the girl asks who you're going to get off with "That" little thing? Me! I'd get her off in other ways. It all works out and while some were obviously surprised by how small I'm built, none of them were ever mean about it."

unfortunately, statements like these only reinforce the idea that small penises are inadequate for intercourse, which is what most men are primarily interested in sexually.

and i really hope this part doesn't apply to his wife as well: "Others didn't want to fuck but they always got me off and I them. I received an awful lot of quickie hand jobs and some oral. It's like that saying when the girl asks who you're going to get off with "That" little thing? Me! I'd get her off in other ways".

Not really a success story. Just anecdotes from someone who was fortunate to be born with the "right" brain to go with his "wrong" penis.

I wish I had a brain that worked that way or a bigger penis. One or the other.

But he still got to be with them. To share some kind of physical interaction. That's more than I ever got. If I met a woman I was really attracted to and I like being with I would be content with no sexual intercourse as long as I got to experience her body as much as I wanted.

I just wish all the woman in the world who think this would stand up and be counted. There are guys out there who are suffering horrible mental torment over this issue - even some whose size is entirely in the normal range.

There are some truly heartbreaking stories on this forum :-(

Don't believe everything you read, Watcher.

(I meant the woman's comments, not the guys' heartbreaking stories)

Happy New Year!

What seems peculiarly tragic to me about SPS victims is that they apparently *do* believe anything and everything that they read or see just so long as it reenforces the complex. But at the same time they are (at best) highly sceptical about any information which runs counter.

I really wish there was something which I could do to help. But (as a poster pointed out on another thread) dismorphobia is a serious matter and can't just be switched off :-(

But yeah, happy new year all round. Some of you dudes really deserve some happiness and peace, one way or another.

I base what I believe on real life experiences. I am not even small, I'm average, yet not one of the 20+

women I was with stayed very long. Information that runs counter, in my opinion, comprises more than a pity post from a newbie who was probably so distraught with the pathetic stories she's read on this forum

, she basically wrote what the readers wanted to hear, I'm pushing forty and I've never heard any woman say she prefers smaller over bigger.

Hate to agree but the research overwhelmingly confirms womens strong preference for larger penises.

ps happy new year…

Based on what I've read, the general ideal size is 7x5.5-6, in theory bigger is better. I think anything less than 6 or 7 inches will leave the woman unsatisfied to a certain degree. That's just regarding penetration of course, in some cases you can make up for lack of length with oral sex. That's assuming she is content with achieving orgasm by any means possible, and doesn't just desire it through intercourse.

Based on what I've read, the general ideal size is 7x5.5-6, in theory bigger is better. I think anything less than 6 or 7 inches will leave the woman unsatisfied to a certain degree. That's just regarding penetration of course, in some cases you can make up for lack of length with oral sex. That's assuming she is content with achieving orgasm by any means possible, and doesn't just desire it through intercourse.

as jessie will also tell you, it's not just about orgasm. penetration is important to women on more than one level.

as jessie will tell you, it's not just about orgasm. penetration is important to women on more than one level.

That is the unfortunate truth. Thinking a woman will settle for lack luster intercourse in exchange for good oral sex or any other means of sexual pleasure, is pretty damn idealistic.

If a guy is in the top 68% of size within his context he probably has a partner 'ok' with his size.

Thats not to say his size is perfect for his partner but simply that she is ok with it.

For guys in the bottom 16% they have it bad as they almost certainly will have a partner unsatisfied by their size.

For guys like me in the bottom 5% we summer emasculation, ridicule, rejection, loneliness etc

As for evidence- off the top of my head….

Sources?

UCLA Study 2008 "Lifespan Impact"

Kellerman

Eiseman

Mautz

Thought Catalogue Survey

PubMed

Psychology today

Scottish Study 2012

UCLA 2014

Articles/views?

Em & Lo

Catherine Townsend

Carlin Ross

Betty Dobson

Cosmo

Marie Claire

Mumsnet

Netmums

Cafemom

Media?

Madonna

Gaga

Rhianna

Swift

Aguelera

Allen

I do try to.

But I would have to throw away my TV my phone my radio my computer….

Never listen to the news or to music or watch films.

Its very difficult to isolate yourself from size comments in life…..

ps Im never going to meet those singers obviously- however their attitude is ubiquitous - they are the mainstream…

I agree that the Australian study was flawed for the reasons listed but found the Scottish 2012 study to be damning as it specifically targeted women who reported that they do indeed orgasm via intercourse and a majority of those women reported a preference for a longer than average penis. I read it in Huffington Post among other publications.

Happy New Year!

Thanks for the link, Victim.

It's an interesting and nuanced piece, which I see also incorporates sceptical expert opinion (such as Barry Komisaruk from Rutgers University.)

I think (as I myself said on another recent thread) there is no doubt that penis size can and does matter especially for some women who orgasm in some ways. So I don't think I would actually disagree with any of this, really. (But I'd agree with Komisaruk, that there is a quite wide variation in preference.)

I am much more sceptical about the Australian study - I think it has significant flaws for the reasons I said above. I think for women "size" has to do with how an erect penis feels, not so much how a flaccid penis looks in aesthetic terms.

Either way, it is a fact that most men are relatively near to average (whatever that is.) And society couldn't very well function if most men were being rejected by most women. So what I find so sad are stories (such as Glenn's) where guys who are completely regular dudes are troubled about their size.

i don't wanna be the bearer of bad news watcher, but who says society is actually functioning properly?

this is the age of materialism and shallowness, and everyone wants more and better of everything, and penises are no exception.

now i'm not saying that most guys are necessarily being rejected for penis size per se, but it is an area of significant consideration to many women nowadays. why settle for "regular" when you can get "jumbo"?

same goes for money, looks, etc..

and in cases where women do settle for someone with a sub-par (or sub-ideal) characteristic(s), they can always (or often) cheat, since there are no significant foreseeable repercussions in most cases, these days. or just divorce the unsatisfactory guy and replace him with a newer and improved model.

so, in short, i really don't think society is functional.

Wow really good posts on this thread. Just some random thoughts:

I would like to ask Glenn - if your measurements were 8" X 6" tomorrow what impact would that have on your life? I suspect it would make little if any difference.

I agree society is disfunctional and becoming more so but I don't know if it is out of the norm of human history or not.

I believe that more and more men are being reject by women. Many women I work w have children and little to no relationship to the fathers. One of the on line trends in 2014 was guys advertising "no strings natural insemination" to women that just want their genes - brains Heath and looks.

Women are married to their jobs or to the social services they receive. Men have been replaced.

That said I want to reiterate that I intend to live 2015 w a positive but fact based sober state of mind where I pursue my self interest but in a win win kind of way for the most part. Food for thought.

Guest glennj

http://m.livescience...rs-orgasms.html

You can try this link if you like re the study we mentioned.

Quote "In the new study, Brody and his colleagues asked 323 women, mostly Scottish university students...........They found that 160 of the women experienced vaginal-only orgasms and had enough sexual partners to compare size experiences. Of these, 33.8 percent preferred longer-than-average penises, 60 percent said size made no difference and 6.3 percent said longer was less pleasurable than shorter."

So 66.3% preferred average or less for vaginal orgasm. That sounds like MOST to me.

and for non vaginal ie clitoral orgasm penis size doesn't matter at all. Perhaps we should start measuring our tongues and fingers too.

Guest glennj

Wow really good posts on this thread. Just some random thoughts:

I would like to ask Glenn - if your measurements were 8" X 6" tomorrow what impact would that have on your life? I suspect it would make little if any difference.

Not now it wouldn't. I have far bigger problems in my life now than dating, women and the size of my dick. However put me in a time machine and take me back to 1977 with my 8 x 6 and the following 40 years would be much different.

I seriously doubt many men if any are being divorced because of the size of their dick. If women divorce guys it's usually because HE cheated not her. I read somewhere the other day a woman saying she left her husband because he spent all day on the computer and was cheating on her and she said he was smaller than average.