Mental Support Community

Interesting small penis success story

modestman

This is the root of your problem. That you see "most" women this way. This is probably due to your lack of experience with women. I felt that way about women too at one point. Maybe not as severe as you do.

You don't live in California by any chance do you?

i don't know what you mean by "lack of experience". i don't need to sleep with 2300 women in order to make deductions. i have some personal first hand experience, and i know of some other relatives/friends/aquaintances' experiences, and i've heard and read plenty on this matter, among other things. there is such a thing as "collective experience".

i don't live in california.

Guest glennj

i understand why they do, and i think most guys understand it too. because it matters to others, particularly to guys.

Well it seems to me most guys are so thirsty they would be happy to get their hands on boobies of any size or shape. Looks only matter to a certain degree and it's all relative.

There is a TV ad showing now aimed at girls and the problems they deal with (body image etc). One scene shows a young girl sitting at a bus stop and she looks over at a poster of a Sports Illustrated swimsuit type model and says something about why she can't look like that or similar. The young girl is gorgeous to me. By the time she's 18 she will be the kind of girl I would love to have dated. She looks at the poster and sees herself as something boys won't like. I look at her and see a beautiful girl. It's all relative.

Human psychology is a funny thing. We handle compliments far easier than criticism. If you came across tenty people on your way to work tomorrow and nine of them say something nice about you (you're looking good today- I like your jacket etc) and one says something bad (you look like shit today) I guarantee most of us would spend the rest of the day thinking about the one bad remark.

Same applies here. No matter how many women say that size doesn't matter to them if one woman says "size matters, I want a big one" it will erase all the other women's views from our minds.

Guest glennj

i don't know what you mean by "lack of experience". i don't need to sleep with 2300 women in order to make deductions. i have some personal first hand experience, and i know of some other relatives/friends/aquaintances' experiences, and i've heard and read plenty on this matter, among other things. there is such a thing as "collective experience".

i don't live in california.

I don't mean experience as in sex I meant living with a woman. Getting to know what makes her tick. Women have insecurities too. They're not really that much different than us.

I wasn't attacking you. I guess I'm just not getting the shallow, materialistic, and "empowered" view you have of most women. That's why I asked if you lived in California land of the vapid and shallow. Well the Hollywood part of California anyway.

I don't see women as any more shallow, materialistic, and "empowered" than men are in general.

Guest glennj

I agree it can be difficult to empathise. I read about girls diligently saving their money so they can have these horrible silicone breast implants. I don't get it. I don't think they are an improvement, they can leak, they need replacing, etc.

I do think: why would someone even do that?

I can empathize on a general level I meant I don't see it from my own personal view. I never cared two bits what size a woman's breasts were. Breast size means nothing to me when determining how attracted I am to her.

Looks are all relative. Whats beautiful to one person might not be to another. I love beautiful women but I know I could never get one. I'd be happy with someone I find attractive and there's a pretty broad range of women that fit that description.

I've never understood the breast implant thing either or plastic surgery.

I don't mean experience as in sex I meant living with a woman. Getting to know what makes her tick. Women have insecurities too. They're not really that much different than us.

I wasn't attacking you. I guess I'm just not getting the shallow, materialistic, and "empowered" view you have of most women. That's why I asked if you lived in California land of the vapid and shallow. Well the Hollywood part of California anyway.

I don't see women as any more shallow, materialistic, and "empowered" than men are in general.

you may have a point in "I don't see women as any more shallow, materialistic, and "empowered" than men are in general." except of course the empowered part. it's more like "shallow, materialistic and emasculated".

as to what makes a woman "tick", for most of them i'd have to say: money.

Guest glennj

Right. So the only woman who had any real clue at all didn't discover a 'problem' until she was upset at being dumped. (Hell hath no fury, etc.)

Well maybe she had a "problem" with it before but she never said anything. She was young and inexperienced too. Fortunately there weren't many people she could tell (5 or 6 at the most). Our circle of friends was very small. She could have told other people who didn't know me I guess but why would they care.

It's sucks that so many women have to do that though. They know it cuts and that's why the use it as a weapon. The only good thing is that it happens so often that when women do it everyone gives a collective :rolleyes:

Guest glennj

I agree entirely with all of this. I suspect (though I've no way of proving it) that most men aren't actually very attracted to Godzilla sized breasts - in spite of male banter on the subject.

I don't think most guys care at all. In one of the forums I visit one girl asked how guys felt about dating a woman who was flat chested. Every single guy that responded said they would have no problem with it. Now it could be that guys who DO care didn't bother to respond but still.

Guest glennj

Sure they can. They can date a bunch of guys, then when they reach the one with the giant rod, they can loudly proclaim it to all their friends; and while the males pretend to not feel sexually inferior, the other females will enviously move in to take her position.

:lol: you guys.

Guest Klingsor

I'll assume that's directed at me.

So which post of mine are you complaining about, Small?

Roger, the fact that you insistently alleged that I had a habit of masquerading around this site incognito while you have been caught at it red-handed would be enough to invalidate everything you say outside of the twilit zone of this particular web forum. You may only have a 5" penis, but I cannot deny that you must have a swinging set of massive brass testicles to pretend that nothing is amiss here.

This makes me laugh.

Guest glennj

What is so outlandish about his post, Glenn? What do you find so unbelievable?

All of it. That all or most women sleep with enough guys to find a big one and most guys with big ones go around boasting about it.

I've found neither to be true.

True SOME do these things but they are a minority. Not enough to get worked up about. You can't take the views and deeds of a few and paint an entire gender with the same brush.

There are situations where guys will use their size to try and get women but it doesn't always work.

In my experience, men DO boast about penis size and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it but just sit there and feel like a worthless peice of shit.

I've had more than one "friend" say to me "my d**k is bigger than yours" in front of my girlfriend.

If anyone ever said to me "my dick is bigger than yours" I would exclaim "your mom promised not to tell!".

Guest glennj

In my experience, men DO boast about penis size and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it but just sit there and feel like a worthless peice of shit.

I've had more than one "friend" say to me "my d**k is bigger than yours" in front of my girlfriend.

How the hell do your friends know how big your dick is? my advise is get new friends.