Mental Support Community

Interesting small penis success story

modestman

Yeah well welcome to the club. It's a club that includes the vast majority of the guys in the world. Let's face it the % of women that fit the "babe" label is very small. 1- They pretty much get to choose who they want to be with and of course they are going to choose the best guys. The other 80% of us guys have to settle for gorgeous and below.

It sucks but that's the way it is. 2- I'm sure there just as many girls out there that would love to date the hot guys but they can't either.

3- Just because you can't get the hottest girls that's it you quit? you really do sound like that Elliot kid I posted about in the other thread.

What's wrong with just cute or nice girls? 4- I bet if you did get one of those babes you'd be so sick of her by the end of week one you'll be ready to jump off the nearest bridge.

1- they'll choose the richest and/or hottest and/or most powerful guys, not "the best".

2- exactly. you just made my point for me. all the girls want hot guys, so if you're not one of those, some average chick will "settle" for you.

3- yes, that's it, i quit.

4- no, i'll be ready for the next babe. ;)

Guest glennj

you and i have a very different understanding of the word "get".

Not sure what you mean. I mean get access to. Touch them, see them, smell them, taste them, feel their hand on my cock.

That kind of get.

Not sure what you mean. I mean get access to. Touch them, see them, smell them, taste them, feel their hand on my cock.

That kind of get.

i know, but my kind of "get" is all that, plus them wanting to touch, see, smell, taste, suck, ... me, and be fucked by me. there's no pleasure for me if they're not with me primarily for pleasure.

Guest glennj

i know, but my kind of "get" is all that, plus them wanting to touch, see, smell, taste, suck, ... me, and be fucked by me. there's no pleasure for me if they're not with me primarily for pleasure.

I see. I'm different. I love women far more than I love my own pleasure. It's easy to satisfy a woman without fucking her. Millions of women satisfy themselves everyday without putting anything into their vagina.

Besides I doubt there are many women that stay with their man primarily for pleasure. Well not the sexual kind of pleasure anyway. Women have far greater needs.

I see. I'm different. I love women far more than I love my own pleasure. It's easy to satisfy a woman without fucking her. Millions of women satisfy themselves everyday without putting anything into their vagina.

Besides I doubt there are many women that stay with their man primarily for pleasure. Well not the sexual kind of pleasure anyway. Women have far greater needs.

i guess i should've clarified. i wasn't talking about long term relationships and love or other such things.

Guest glennj

So you're talking about hooking up with some hottie taking her home and doing the dirty. Yeah probably not going to happen. There are some guys that have big balls instead of a big dick and they have the fortitude to pull that off.

• 2 months later...

And what really sucks is that Sitcom TV has crossed the bridge of making we small penis-ed men feel terrible about themselves. There was an episode of the new show where the mom and daughter live together and the mom spoke of a date where he had a "gerkin" or whatever those little dill pickles are called which obvsiously meant the guy was totally worthless as a lover.