Mental Support Community

new here

catmantoo

Hi, I'm new here. Just posting a hello post. I came here due to needing some help with a "reality check" in my relationship, and I feel like I can always benefit from ongoing support, giving and receiving - I have been diagnosed with bpd, major depression, add, gad, bp - all of them, so who knows what's "real".. and honestly, I don't care for the labels... I know I've been through enough to say I've got issues. I have been on SSDI for a few years now, but have made a lot of progress in my recovery and worked as a peer support for the past year after getting a 4 year degree. I still struggle with self destructive behavior when I am overwhelmed and still seem to struggle with relationships. Overall, I feel I am in a better place than I have been. Mental health issues have really thrown me in life, just grateful to still be here and occasionally have something to offer someone else. Thank you for reading.

catmantoo