Mental Support Community

Small Penis and Erectile Dysfunction

666v666

First of all. English is not my main language. Im 25 years old. Im living in hell because of my small penis. My penis size erect 6.3x4.5 inches bone-pressed. Flaccid barely 3x4 inches. I feel so emberassed and weak when my penis soft. I cant wear gym pants because there is not much bulge in my pants and i feel very insecure about this. Length looks normal but girth is pathetic. Im very tall man. My height 6'4". My penis looks even more small because of my height. Im also good looking. Ppl wondering and asking "Why you dont have a girlfriend?". I have erectile dysfunction due to venous leak . I cant stay erect more than 10 seconds without stimulation and cant get fully erect most of the time. My glans remains soft when i get erect. If I press my finger to base of my penis I can keep my erection and my glans getting bigger and hard. There is no real cure for venous leak yet. Penile Implant is the only option. But im not living in america. World greatest penile implant surgeons living there. Not here. You have to choose the best surgeon. If you dont want to get infection or lose your penis size. And penile implant surgeries very complicated. Though surgery, Expensive (minimum 15.000~20.000$ surgery itself + airline tickets + hotel + meds.), Penile implants lifespan max 15 years. You have to move, sit, live carefully after surgery. I dont know what to do. Im working, watching tv shows and playing video games most of the time. I can keep my head clean. Im not thinking about suicide. I cant do that. I have brother, family, friends.

Nothing wrong with your size. Even the girth is still decent size.

The ED problem must be a worry though. Not sure what to tell you. I'd hate to have any procedure done on my dick in fear of losing it all together.

You don't say where you're from. You say you're living in hell but that could be anywhere. Detroit?

Nothing wrong with your size. Even the girth is still decent size.

The ED problem must be a worry though. Not sure what to tell you. I'd hate to have any procedure done on my dick in fear of losing it all together.

You don't say where you're from. You say you're living in hell but that could be anywhere. Detroit?

i know that was meant as a joke, but what he meant by "living in hell" is probably not where he lives, but rather his life itself is hell.

i don't have any advice though. sorry.

Im from turkey. My only hope is science. Im waiting for cure. I can stay calm most of the time (dont know how) but sometimes im getting very depressed. Because everything about sex and romance. Songs, movies, most of the ppl talks nothing but girls and sex. I have two option. If i can find someone who can love me for who i am. I can go under knife for her or i have to find asexual partner. Because i dont want to die alone.

Believe it or not there are women who have a soul and would be with a man who has this problem. Sure they're not as numerous as those who wouldn't but they are out there.

You should try meeting women. Find one that you feel has compassion and if she likes you as much as someone who you want to be in a long term relationship should, the chances are she will work through it with you.

There is plenty you can do to a woman without using a hard dick. If you are comfortable with it you can substitute toys. You are young and shouldn't be alone all your life like me.

i am tas tall as you, and your penis is bigger than mine. so dont worry about the girls. your erect size and flaccid size is well within the normal range (erect length even a bit longer than average)

so dont let your size keep you down

as far as the erectile dysfunction, cant help you, but keep doing research and see what you can find

Im trying to think positive. But this is probably my fault. Maybe i deserve living like this. My teen years were very unstable. I was living like a vampire. I was sitting in front of a computer 10 hours everyday. I quit school, Sleep disorder, Inactivity, Asociality. I was eating healty. I wanst smoking or drinking alcohol. But most of the time i was awake till dawn. I was sleeping 8~10 hours non-stop everyday. This sleeping disorders started at when i was 17 maybe 18. I was very normal till 18 Active, Normal sleep times. Maybe i have this penis problems because of my abnormal habits.

PS: I have to learn english. Sorry for trouble. My english like puzzle. You have to solve the puzzle. :)