Mental Support Community

I don't know where to go, and I don't know how long I can stay like this.

jasmineoakley

I don't really know what to do or where to go, I feel so helpless, I've talk to my parents, I'm 16. I have a multitude of things ive been going through and idk if they are actual problems or just because I haven't taken my medication in like a week(its not my fault) I feel so horrible and its been that way for the last few days. I've been crying and I haven't been able to draw or read, which I do alot, because I don't have the desire anymore, I'm scared. I've been trying so hard not to snap on my family but they make it so hard. I heard of some fast acting anxiety medicine. (tranquilizers / benzodiazepines) and I feel like these are the only thing that can help me. I cant focus or do anything else. I feel like I've been running on autopillot for the last few hours and I've been forcing myself to go to sleep so I don't have to feel how I do. I asked my Parents to take me to the emergency room but they said its not that simple, but idk if I can wait until monday, I can't go on like this. I don't know what to do or who to go too. Idk if this is urgent enough to you as it seems not to be for my family. However its very urgent to me.

I'm sorry you're in so much distress. :( Would some deep breathing help? Perhaps a walk outside? I have to leave for work so I don't have much time to post right now, unfortunately. I did want to welcome you to our community and let you know that we are here listening. I hope you feel better soon, jasmine.

I take Lexapro, I haven't been able to take it because I lost it, but I got a refill, but it will be a while before it starts working. I really want to get to an doctor, I can't contact my doctor apparently because the weekend and I don't know whats happening tomorrow since its a holiday. I want to go to the emergency room but that can't happen either. I've been okay all day until, a few minutes ago. I can never concentrate for breathing. I