Mental Support Community

New Here

Guest EmptyShell

Guest EmptyShell

Hi guys.

New to this site and spent a couple days reading the posts to get a feel for the group before posting anything myself. I think I should start by telling you guys a little bit about me so you know where I'm coming from. I'm 56 and have been struggling with this a long time. I have only two friends who both live a long way from me. I've had no support and had been completely unable to talk about my small penis (4X3.75) to my doctor until recent events caused a major meltdown. I was a virgin till I was 38 and that was bad enough to prevent me from trying again for another 10 years. Along with the SPS I have Social Anxiety Disorder and Major Depressive disorder. At one point in my life I came extremely close to committing suicide and have spent the years since wishing I were dead.

I am finally getting appropriate psychotherapy and medication but as some of you may know the medications make the penis totally useless as well. I've been in and out of therapy for many years but since I was unable to talk about my penis to anyone, the SAD & MDD just kept coming back over & over again. I haven't been in therapy for very long this time so I don't know if it's helping yet. At least this time my therapist knows what has been driving my other problems. At my age I see no point in trying to find a wife anymore but hopefully this time I'll be able to at least go out and have some sort of social life.

Hi guys.

New to this site and spent a couple days reading the posts to get a feel for the group before posting anything myself. I think I should start by telling you guys a little bit about me so you know where I'm coming from. I'm 56 and have been struggling with this a long time. I have only two friends who both live a long way from me. I've had no support and had been completely unable to talk about my small penis (4X3.75) to my doctor until recent events caused a major meltdown. I was a virgin till I was 38 and that was bad enough to prevent me from trying again for another 10 years. Along with the SPS I have Social Anxiety Disorder and Major Depressive disorder. At one point in my life I came extremely close to committing suicide and have spent the years since wishing I were dead.

I am finally getting appropriate psychotherapy and medication but as some of you may know the medications make the penis totally useless as well. I've been in and out of therapy for many years but since I was unable to talk about my penis to anyone, the SAD & MDD just kept coming back over & over again. I haven't been in therapy for very long this time so I don't know if it's helping yet. At least this time my therapist knows what has been driving my other problems. At my age I see no point in trying to find a wife anymore but hopefully this time I'll be able to at least go out and have some sort of social life.

You're still alive man might as well give it a shot. Can't imagine women in their late 50's being rotten to a man with a smaller penis... find happiness anyways you can. I deal with the brain problems as well... doctor wants me on meds.. so i understand feeling like that for a long time it sucks.. don't give up.. you never know what could happen and death is forever.. hope the best for you.

You're still alive man might as well give it a shot. Can't imagine women in their late 50's being rotten to a man with a smaller penis... find happiness anyways you can. I deal with the brain problems as well... doctor wants me on meds.. so i understand feeling like that for a long time it sucks.. don't give up.. you never know what could happen and death is forever.. hope the best for you.

He's right, I imagine most single women in their 50s are craving the sexual attention they used to get. So getting laid shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

Also, if they are single at 50+, they are depressed, lonely, and desperate to find a man who they can settle down with. So penis size is probably the last thing on their mind.

Finding yourself a woman is much easier said than done obviously. But you have some things working in your favor, so you got a chance.

You are right in everything you said above Robert3011. As someone 52 years old I would add that for us older guys the 2 main factors that come into play are 1) Health and 2) financial status when it comes to females.

Depending on the strength of those 2 factors along w the things that would matter for any man, older guys can sometimes connect w much younger women. Can't prove it by me but I have seen it.

Guest EmptyShell

Thanks. You guys are right about the older women, those that are afraid to be alone anyways. I'm also dealing with the social anxiety and that is what's preventing me from even going out. Other than work and groceries I barely leave my apartment.

Victim, I have neither of those, decades of heavy manual work has left my body broken and my wallet empty.

Other than the Social Anxiety Disorder and Major Depressive disorder you sound just like me. Same age, I didn't lose my V card until I was 43.

"Other than work and groceries I barely leave my apartment" that's my life too.

"decades of heavy manual work has left my body broken and my wallet empty" same here.