Mental Support Community

another penis size survery using 15,000 men

someone555

article here: http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/new-study-probes-average-penis-size

synopsis: 15,521 men were measured, using stretched flaccid length as erect length

average erect length: 5.16 inches

average erect girth: 4.59 inches

average flaccid length: 3.61 inches

average flaccid girth: 3.66 inches

now i never bought into this whole "stretched flaccid length" thing, but this study makes me feel better. according to this, my erect girth is above average (everything else still below average lol)

although, like you said, flaccid length isn't the most reliable way to predict/determine erect length, but at least stretching it gives an idea of the erect length, unlike girth, which is a bit more difficult to predict with flaccid penises. it's not like u can stretch penises width-wise, so how in the world were they able to determine erect girth without erections?

i skimmed through the study, but couldn't make heads or tails of the exact methods and procedures used.

article here: http://www.iflscienc...rage-penis-size

synopsis: 15,521 men were measured, using stretched flaccid length as erect length

average erect length: 5.16 inches

average erect girth: 4.59 inches

average flaccid length: 3.61 inches

average flaccid girth: 3.66 inches

now i never bought into this whole "stretched flaccid length" thing, but this study makes me feel better. according to this, my erect girth is above average (everything else still below average lol)

this data is such junk science. really annoys me.

little test for everyone: measure your junk erect and bone pressed and then measure your junk gently stretched,

99% of you will find that your erect value is bigger than your gently stretched value. Some of you will find large differences like me.

So the data is baloney.

Also one has to ask how they got erect girth from a flaccid dick!!!

What utter nonsense.

ps i actually looked up the BJU source- its not a new study- its a meta survey of old studies.

they quoted their sources and guess what - out of all the studies a minority DID have BOTH stretched and erect measurements.

Would anyone like to guess what those studies showed?

e.g. Turkey 2002 erect was 4cm bigger than stretched.. jeez what a surprise….

Now- lets address the pathetically low erect girth figure shall we?

Only a tiny minority of the studies had ERECT girth data.

One of those studies was from a 'sexual dysfunction clinic' in India- a sample of 300 patients.

So that would be the girth of 300 sexually dysfunctional men of an ethnicity that some studies have shown to have smaller than averages penises- um ok.

so that leaves one other study- guess how many men in that one? Is it 15,000? nope… its 80.

And its the Wessels study,,, which gives the lowest values compared to nearly all the others studies over the past 40years.

The whole thing is UTTER BS- a total joke. It insults my intelligence.

little test for everyone: measure your junk erect and bone pressed and then measure your junk gently stretched,

99% of you will find that your erect value is bigger than your gently stretched value. Some of you will find large differences like me.

what's this "gently stretched" business? you either give a dick a proper tug, or you don't stretch it at all. ^_^