Mental Support Community

females views etc (Trigger Warning!)

Jessie

That Sex And The City scene is a classic in the "let's bash guys with small dicks on TV" genre. There's another scene to go with it where they go to see a sex therapist and they are discussing what is going wrong in the bedroom and Samantha finally blurts out

"You have a small penis"

To which he replies "maybe you have a big vagina" then leaves the room.

After he leaves Samantha says to the therapist "what can I say, I need a big dick"

to which the therapist (a woman) replies "I hear you girl"

To be fair later in the series Samantha dumps another guy for being too big.

You can guarantee any show about or for women at some point will feature a scene about penis size. Usually mocking small ones. It's not a matter of if but when.

You can guarantee any show about or for women at some point will feature a scene about penis size. Usually mocking small ones. It's not a matter of if but when.

Before someone says "but it's men who write and produce that show..." That misses the point. The point is it was aimed at women and quite successfully. That entire show was nothing more than an exercise in misandry.

this form a leading female sexologist:

(she misleads a little bit as the truer ave girth ranges from 4.7 to 5.3 with the average at 4.9+ but still)

----------------

When you ask women, most would agree that girth is usually more important than length when it comes to enjoying being vaginally penetrated.

This is because of all of the erectile tissue that surrounds the opening of the vagina which is stimulated when she is penetrated.

The average width of an erect penis is about 4 3/4 inches around.

Usually it isn’t until about over 6 inches in circumference that some partners will start to feel it becomes a little challenging.

i am keeping it real.

she was saying that it takes 6inches girth before most girls find it TOO LARGE.

If you look at decent data you will find the average girth is 4.9+ NOT 4.75.

It sounds like a small difference but it makes quite a difference and in the BioMed survey 100% women said they felt the difference with girths and 90% said girth was more important than length.

the 68% bell curve is 4.7 to 5.2 with 4.9/5.0 slap bang in the middle.

less than 4.7 is a real problem for the vast majority of women.

I dot mind you asking at all.

I have said from the moment I joined this site many years ago there is NO medical solution for this curse.

No pills, no surgery, no potions etc etc They are all SCAMS

There was a link the other day about some positive effects of 'extenders' but they have to be worn for 4 months at a time for hours on end and there is ZERO clinical studies with positive results so Im skeptical of them too.

And I must again take issue with your analysis of the girth issue.

Small difference DO make a huge difference to women.

this has been according to women I have heard, sexologist articles and published surveys.

The range for girth, as you say is 4.7- 5.2 for white males.

the difference in girth (and volume) for 4.7 to 5.2 is a lot.

4.7 is on the skinny side and 5.2 is on the thick side.

Get a tape measure and see for yourself.

6 is extremely thick.

Anyway please so not misquote me.

I never said girls want 14 inch dicks - thats silly.

what I will do is quote some recent research on the matter.

- "Most girls prefer penises that are slightly above average (i.e. 6.5 inch non bon expressed) and 'thicker than average girth' "(i.e. about 5.1/5.2 in.)

Now thats what the research says- and that consistent with my observations of women too.

A minority are size queens that love 8 x 6 etc

Given that 90% of women think girth is more important than length (2 separate studies) then its fair to suppose that 90% of women will not want a penis below the 1sd bell curve minimum of 4.7.

Now I have 4in girth so that would explain why women have rejected me sexually.

Okay accepted. But I still say some of the stuff (videos etc) you post is very unhelpful and seems aimed at underming even people who have nothing to worry about. I dont know why you do this.

About girth, I'll say again that regular main brands of condoms are working on the assumption that most of their customers are going to be in the 4.7-5.1 inch girth range, with average girth 4.9 inch.

http://www.condom-si...s-circumference

http://www.condom-si...e-chart#regular

This isn't just some bunch of white coats doing fancy research - its a freaking multi million dollar international business. They aren't mugs! They wouldnt make sizes that were wrong for most guys, they wouldnt be able to stay in business if they did.

the videos are for insights into modern womens views on the topic - for better or for worse

it provides context for out reality.

We appear to pretty much agree on the girth range.

We went into this recently, didn't we Jessie. The result:

1. You wouldn't give links to this wonderful 'research' that you keep mentioning (bit funny that!)

2. I referred a major science study which shows that 84% of women are fully satisfied by a wide average range of penis sizes.

https://www.psycholo...bout-penis-size

So...ya know...I think the science is with me on this.

anyone here can google the research about the recent study on ideal penis size and the einsenman and the kellerman studies showing women 90% of women prefer girth to length.

As to the (often misunderstood) UCLA study you mention, thats a study I often quote myself.

84% of women are indeed happy with their partners size because with the bell curve exactly 84% of men are medium or large.

The science on this Im afraid is with me (or i should say acts against me- meh)

BTW Jessie babes

I aint trying to get into a fucking flame war with you or anything! (Just to be clear!)

I know theres different studies saying different things. Often they are very small scale and aimed at headline grabbing (theres one with literally fewer than 50 teenage girls I think!)

The one I refer is done by big US university and based on many 1000s of women age 18-65 so its reliable in my humble opinion. (And its in line with natural distribution too - top 2% too big, bottom 14% too small...)

Its not gonna help the bottom 14%, I know, but its at least helping everyone who is 4.25-7.75 inch NBP range

the study you quote is 25,000 of men and 25,000 of women approx

its one of the best studies out there with good methodology

I agree it wont help the bottom 16% (or 14% if you prefer) but thats been my stance all along.

If a guy has 6x5 BP he is good to go with the vast majority most women.

If a guy is 5x5 BP he is good to go with some women

if a guy is 4.5 x 4.5 BP he is good to go with a small minority of women (in the uk and usa at least)

If a guy is 4x4 BP he is good to go with a very small % of the population and will have to make profound compromises in lifestyle and choice of partner.

Roughly speaking BP is 0.5 to 1 inch more a than NBP in length so its important to bear that in mmd when looking at the UCLA & Psychology Today link you used earlier

First I want to compliment you gentleman on keeping the discourse rational and civil.

Second, RandomDude, we have been at this for years and there are numerous studies that do indeed conclude that penetratively orgasmic women express a preference for slightly bigger than average penis. I think the magic number was approximately 7x5.

Third, Jessie, what you never seem to want to focus on is the fact that many women don't orgasm from intercourse and the last thing they want is a big one.

Many women don't like sex much at all and only do it to keep the relationship together. Married male friends have told me this and these are guys I know to be sincere and authentic.

Fourth, even to women that love sex, penis size is but one factor. If it doesn't get and stay real hard it is worthless. Also women are aroused by the whole guy, not just the genitals. Scientists tell us that it is hormones that govern arousal and a guy gives off that masculine vibe is what gets panties wet.

Fifth, the proof is in the pudding. if women preferred big dick so much there would be no small ones! In a free society women would simply not choose small guys for reproduction. We are long past the days where young women of child bearing years "need" a husband.

Lastly, we are human beings, all of us, we are not a collection of statistics. We have one all-too-short life to live so I say live it!

There! I am sure that settles it.

Guest RandomDude

I agree it wont help the bottom 16% (or 14% if you prefer) but thats been my stance all along.

Okay. But you are kinda giving mixed messages Jessie. In my humble opinion.

Roughly speaking BP is 0.5 to 1 inch more a than NBP in length so its important to bear that in mmd when looking at the UCLA & Psychology Today link you used earlier

Yeah, bone press or not...thats complicating it.

@Victim

I agree 100%

@Klingsor

Learn to fucking read pal - I haven't accused Jessie of being a snake oil salesman. I asked him a question and he answered thats it. He doesn't need an idiot troll to defend him.

EDIT

I sound angrier than I am, it happens a lot. Im cool in fact. (But I didn't accuse Jessie tho, I just asked him.)

Guest RandomDude

It's not just the salesman thing it's that you're constantly putting people down who are below a certain size.

Okay.

So my first thought when I read this was WTF?! is this guy on drugs too?? (I haven't put anyone down, damit! I just haven't done it!!)

But...ya know something...I actually see what your saying...sort of. This 84% thing...its just fucked up if your not in that 84%, right? So yeah...I see what your saying.

Its unintentional. Im sorry :(

Its holiday weekend here where I live so, ya know, peace to all for now.

Im going on a whisky bender. (And no kidding!)

Guest RandomDude

Ok so stop doing it then. No one needs to read that their situation is "fucked up" or that their size is OK or not OK according to your magic numbers.

They aren't my fucking numbers mate, but yeah, like I said I aint here to rattle cages. Im gonna delete the whole posts. So peace.

Guest RandomDude

I deleted the posts.

I was in two minds, cos mts (with respect) doesn't speak for anyone else. Maybe some people are interested in condom sizes, stats, etc?

But I guess anyone who is interested can find this shit through google without problems. So whatever.