Mental Support Community

Does it ever end? The ridicule, The "jokes" , the fear?

LouisZ

I don't see an end to this for me.

As an university student I supposed to surrounded by enlightened people, yes?

Well the "jokes" come from some very well educated and learned women (and men).

Now that everyone in my social circles knows about my "lack of endowment", several girls have offered sex to me.

When we get my pants off, several have said they just wanted to see for themselves. And then they left.

Others said it was a pity for a guy like me to have such a small penis.

FOREVER???

Nope it won't end..........20 years in the same workplace here with many different women over the years talking how size really does matter and how they've broken up with otherwise great guys over this issue. I'll never forget one of my female coworkers making this statement that just makes me feel like shit....."And I stared dating this guy and he was so good looking. When we finally had sex he had a very small cock and despite everything I just couldn't continue the relationship." Then of course everyone giggles. It's as if we had a choice one day and said...."Give me the four and a half inch cock please," and it's our own damned fault.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RandomDude

Interesting link. The girls in the clip were talking some crazy figures (10 inches even.) But if you watch it to the end where they *show* their drawings, most of them looked to me like fairly average size.

It was likely a scripted video designed to draw attention, to go viral, etc.

• 2 months later...

Interesting link. The girls in the clip were talking some crazy figures (10 inches even.) But if you watch it to the end where they *show* their drawings, most of them looked to me like fairly average size.

It was likely a scripted video designed to draw attention, to go viral, etc.

Some looked average but majority large. These are the kind of videos I hate as they talk like its nothing and men aren't sensitive about the subject. We have feelings aswell!