Mental Support Community

A new member

Darren15

New to this site and I have been reading many posts from afar. I measure in at 3 inch flaccid and 5-5.25 erect (non bone pressed) yet I still feel an enormous amount of innadecuacy along with borderline depression due to my size. I personally think its all mental how we perceive our members but comments in the past about certain sizes do not fill me with any kind of confidence. I've recently turned 20, height- 6ft, 0 and weigh around 200lbs. I have barely had any sexual contact due to my fears which started when I first measured myself at aged 16 which came in at 5.5 erect. Since then I've put on a bit of weight and had a circumcision due to health reasons which might explain where the half an inch has gone but im to the point where I feel I won't be able to even 'get it up' when it's time to perform due to my fears/anxiety etc

Just wanted to post to sort of inniatate myself here in the hope that people still post.

Welcome, Darren

I'm sure that some people will undoubtedly get angry at you and ask "what are you doing here?" because your penis is at least borderline average and your height is above average, but if your negative feelings about your penis is affecting your life, you've come to the right place. I hope the discussions can bring you some peace.

It's almost seem to taken over my thinking towards anything really. I always see couples and think they have what I cant (in the bedroom) and often wonder what peoples experiences have been that have a penis size similar to mine.

it's almost like I know I'm not miles off average but everyone I know is well above that average. I can't help but think if I took the dive and engaged in sexual activities would it put the worry to bed or make it ten times worse if it's a bad experience

I guess that's the danger, how we let negative experiences reinforce our self doubt. I suppose the truth is that even for average and above average guys lots of sexual experiences do not work out with repeat meetings for a variety of reason not related to size although it seems to be the issue focused on more than anything else. Perhaps you need to think of having the experience as positive in itself whatever the outcome.

I fear that if it is negative I won't be able to hide from that and it will send me down a worse path of hating my penis

Only measured girth once and it was 5 inches".

Bone pressed erect it's around 5.5"

then you dont have much to worry about,

you are perhaps a tad under BP average but exactly average for girth.

studies consistently show this is the most important factor for women.

whilst some will reject that size many/most will not.

then you dont have much to worry about,

you are perhaps a tad under BP average but exactly average for girth.

studies consistently show this is the most important factor for women.

whilst some will reject that size many/most will not.

It's tough for a 20 year old living in my society with a 5 incher. It probably looks a hell of a lot smaller as I have big thighs aswell due to lots of sport. With a lack of experience I don't really know what's the norm and what other experiences people have had with sizes similar to mine.

I know its tough- trust me I have had some terrible experiences as I am smaller than you and I wont lie, I have heard women openly berate 5 inches as a size.

BUT

I have known women on here say they would be fine with that size or smaller AND your BP is 5.5 which means you are only marginally under average in length,

Your average girth however means you are good to go- thats what the research says and thats what I have heard from women myself over the years.

My advice would be to go for girls that are not too 'showy' or overtly sexual and keep trying if you get knocked back.

You will likely be successful.

i'm almost his size, at 5x5

i've had success with just hooking up and with girlfriends

Darren, giv'r. just go for it. dont give a fuck

Easier said than done to suddenly gave confidence but I appreciate your confidence. Would you say you 'chose carefully' when hooking up or having a girlfriend as to weather siZe would be a problem?

I know its tough- trust me I have had some terrible experiences as I am smaller than you and I wont lie, I have heard women openly berate 5 inches as a size.

BUT

I have known women on here say they would be fine with that size or smaller AND your BP is 5.5 which means you are only marginally under average in length,

Your average girth however means you are good to go- thats what the research says and thats what I have heard from women myself over the years.

My advice would be to go for girls that are not too 'showy' or overtly sexual and keep trying if you get knocked back.

You will likely be successful.

I'm girls would struggle to tell the difference between our sizes which doesn't fill me with confidence as you've had some terrible experiences. Does BP count towards anything really? Does that extra half an inch really come into play?

What are you looking to do Darren? Are you looking to hook up w a lot of chicks or just have a steady girlfriend? If it's the latter I really doubt your size would present a problem.

Either, I don't want to limit myself to just being able to have a steady girlfriend due to this problem

Easier said than done to suddenly gave confidence but I appreciate your confidence. Would you say you 'chose carefully' when hooking up or having a girlfriend as to weather siZe would be a problem?

none of the girls i dated or hooked up with even mentioned size. i'm pretty vain, so all of my girlfriends have been in shape and good looking. and all except for 2 of my hookups have been nice and attractive (the other two were dry spell breakers, nothing to be proud of). when looking for a girl i never think "hmm maybe if she's not so attractive she wont be picky about my size". and none of them did i mention beforehand "oh by the way i got a small dick". yes i am always worried when it comes time for the naked wrestle, but so far it's worked out ok

none of the girls i dated or hooked up with even mentioned size. i'm pretty vain, so all of my girlfriends have been in shape and good looking. and all except for 2 of my hookups have been nice and attractive (the other two were dry spell breakers, nothing to be proud of). when looking for a girl i never think "hmm maybe if she's not so attractive she wont be picky about my size". and none of them did i mention beforehand "oh by the way i got a small dick". yes i am always worried when it comes time for the naked wrestle, but so far it's worked out ok

That's good news! I hope you don't me asking your size?

I'm girls would struggle to tell the difference between our sizes which doesn't fill me with confidence as you've had some terrible experiences. Does BP count towards anything really? Does that extra half an inch really come into play?

oh blimey its a massive difference 4x4 and 5x5

use some maths to work out the volumes and you will see.

Im verging on micro territory

if you have girth of 5 you are statistically average in a critical factor

with 4 girth I am in the bottom 1-2 %.

women cannot feel guys like me- it takes away a critical part of sex.

The BP thing isn't super critical as thats not a girth issue, but its worth noting because some articles and medical announcements fail to take it into consideration.

So when they say the average is now 5.2 its really nearer 5.9 or more if you convert to BP.

I did a breakdown of the source studies for the latest pseudo science stat.

oh blimey its a massive difference 4x4 and 5x5

use some maths to work out the volumes and you will see.

Im verging on micro territory

if you have girth of 5 you are statistically average in a critical factor

with 4 girth I am in the bottom 1-2 %.

women cannot feel guys like me- it takes away a critical part of sex.

The BP thing isn't super critical as thats not a girth issue, but its worth noting because some articles and medical announcements fail to take it into consideration.

So when they say the average is now 5.2 its really nearer 5.9 or more if you convert to BP.

I did a breakdown of the source studies for the latest pseudo science stat.

my BP Is probably just above 5.5 (rock hard) but I am slighty overweight so at the moment it looks much smaller than that compared to my body.

I dont see how I can be confident in myself when people that have a similar size to mine have had bad experiences. It feels like a never ending cycle of checking stats and measuring myself to gain slight confidence to even go through the day normally

Just to let you guys know before I ask this, I'm not experienced sexually so.... I apologize for unintentional idiocy

But what is the point of measuring bone pressed? Aren't those few extra cm/mm irrelevant since penetration stops at the base?

When I measure, I only measure from the base to the tip, I have never measured bone pressed. Just figured it's pointless.

Just to let you guys know before I ask this, I'm not experienced sexually so.... I apologize for unintentional idiocy

But what is the point of measuring bone pressed? Aren't those few extra cm/mm irrelevant since penetration stops at the base?

When I measure, I only measure from the base to the tip, I have never measured bone pressed. Just figured it's pointless.

BP might matter if your are fairly overweight, as thrusting during sex can push that fat out of the way. skinny or average people, BP is cheating

also Darren15 i am 5x5 since you asked

BP might matter if your are fairly overweight, as thrusting during sex can push that fat out of the way. skinny or average people, BP is cheating

also Darren15 i am 5x5 since you asked

i usually ignore my BP measurements and never take them into account.

I am glad you've had fairly good experiences although I wouldn't expect much else as you are in the average range

my BP Is probably just above 5.5 (rock hard) but I am slighty overweight so at the moment it looks much smaller than that compared to my body.

I dont see how I can be confident in myself when people that have a similar size to mine have had bad experiences. It feels like a never ending cycle of checking stats and measuring myself to gain slight confidence to even go through the day normally

but you and i have very different penises.

if i had your size there is a good chance i would not have been chucked by my partners