Mental Support Community

A new member

Darren15

Just to let you guys know before I ask this, I'm not experienced sexually so.... I apologize for unintentional idiocy

But what is the point of measuring bone pressed? Aren't those few extra cm/mm irrelevant since penetration stops at the base?

When I measure, I only measure from the base to the tip, I have never measured bone pressed. Just figured it's pointless.

bone pressed is supposed to be the standardised way of measuring e.g. Kinsey

but nurse measured surveys are vague in their methodology or use stretched values (which I have criticised before)

But anyway in penetration the fat pad is pressed up so BP is a better measure of actual penetration (unless there is a severe obesity issue)

bone pressed is supposed to be the standardised way of measuring e.g. Kinsey

but nurse measured surveys are vague in their methodology or use stretched values (which I have criticised before)

But anyway in penetration the fat pad is pressed up so BP is a better measure of actual penetration (unless there is a severe obesity issue)

It's all so obscure what the true averages are to me. I know it's considered to most somewhere between 5-6 inches.

Do you genuinely believe that your size was the reason you split up with partners?? If that's the case, then I honestly say you are better off without them in the long run.

I am not obese, just slightly overweight due to many sporting injuries and inability to curve my diet lol

Yeah, my grandfather was robbed at gun and knifepoint and then beaten after his money was stolen, but we just told the cops "it is what it is" and then bought a couple of cold sirloins to slap on his bruises. A bloodthirsty cult in the Levant is beheading people and declared it wants to rule the world...I say let 'em, I'll kick back on the old recliner and pop open another wine cooler because "it is what it is".

Big difference between that and having a small penis that you physically can't change

i usually ignore my BP measurements and never take them into account.

I am glad you've had fairly good experiences although I wouldn't expect much else as you are in the average range

i still hold to the value that the average white dick is 6x5 non BP erect. so on a good day i'm one inch off of that. and the only way ive measured my girth is with a string, then use the string on a measuring tape. not sure how accurate that is. so i could be off on my measurements.

but yes, i would say im in the "healthy 99%" of dicks range, just on the much lower end, because it is like a bell curve

i still hold to the value that the average white dick is 6x5 non BP erect.

If you read Jesse's quotes and many other articles, it certainly seems that women have little trouble finding dicks in the 7" range and beyond. This supports the assertion of much higher average size. Logically if big dicks were so rare these women would not even know for sure that they have a size preference because they would never have experienced one.

If you read Jesse's quotes and many other articles, it certainly seems that women have little trouble finding dicks in the 7" range and beyond. This supports the assertion of much higher average size. Logically if big dicks were so rare these women would not even know for sure that they have a size preference because they would never have experienced one.

But I've seen dozens of women claiming their partner is above 10 inches which is ridiculous. I doubt majority of women know a 6 from a 7 inch penis

But I've seen dozens of women claiming their partner is above 10 inches which is ridiculous. I doubt majority of women know a 6 from a 7 inch penis

Huh. For a 20 year old guy with "barely any sexual contact" you seem to know quite a bit. Now just using math, a 7" penis is 16.666% larger than a 6" penis so I would think a vagina would detect a difference. But who knows? You're probably right.

I think there's much truth in what you say but I think it's a bit unfair of you to paint only women in this way. Men can be just as bad. You could replace 'women' with 'people' and you'd be just as accurate.

Yeah but there is not an entire movement, well funded and well organized that tells men to hate women from an early age the way that feminism does to females.

I Had been feeling a bit better the last couple of days about my size until tonight.

I was talking to a girl, one of my best friends who I can see myself marrying one day, about relationships and we gradually got onto the subject of size etc. She immediately hit me with "I've been in so many conversations where people have laughed about their boyfriends small dicks". I completely sunk for some reason even though she was saying size completely doesn't matter. She has seen mine and said it was fine, she's also been with plenty of bigger ones (one that was 9").

It just made me think that the only way i can find a girl to accept me and not mock me behind my back is to have a relationship with the trust like the one I have with this girl. I mean this relationship I have with her has taken 2+ years to build and its almost like I can't have one off sexual encounters without being the bunt of the joke between girls behind my back.

There surely has to be hundreds of people with around my size or even below that have been successful so why does it feel like I can't