Mental Support Community

A new member

Darren15

One question: she said that she had "been in" conversations where others commented about small penises. Well, so have I; that's not the same as agreeing with those opinions. Isn't the important thing whether she was telling you about those conversations with approval or disapproval?

Your concern seems to be that she might be, or was, or would one day be, mocking you behind your back. But then, why would she tell you about the conversations at all? If she agreed with the opinions, if she thought there was something shameful about you, she would have simply not said anything. I would say that it was precisely because she didn't think you had anything to be ashamed of that she mentioned the conversation, as a way of sharing your pain rather than a way of adding to it. Of course, that's just my own guess ...

One question: she said that she had "been in" conversations where others commented about small penises. Well, so have I; that's not the same as agreeing with those opinions. Isn't the important thing whether she was telling you about those conversations with approval or disapproval?

Your concern seems to be that she might be, or was, or would one day be, mocking you behind your back. But then, why would she tell you about the conversations at all? If she agreed with the opinions, if she thought there was something shameful about you, she would have simply not said anything. I would say that it was precisely because she didn't think you had anything to be ashamed of that she mentioned the conversation, as a way of sharing your pain rather than a way of adding to it. Of course, that's just my own guess ...

My concern was more that lots of girls talk about things like this and I would one day be the bunt of these jokes. I would hope she would never add my name into any conversation like that as she's a decent girl but not all are like her I'm sure