Mental Support Community

Am I Small?

JS202

Just measured (Erect) with a ruler, I'm just 6.5 inches long. And just over 7 inches when I press the ruler down. I'm not sure what the correct way to measure is. It's also about 5 inches in girth.

Is this considered small? It's look ridiculously small in the mirror. I'm about 3.5 inches flaccid btw, if that means anything.

Just measured (Erect) with a ruler, I'm just 6.5 inches long. And just over 7 inches when I press the ruler down. I'm not sure what the correct way to measure is. It's also about 5 inches in girth.

Is this considered small? It's look ridiculously small in the mirror. I'm about 3.5 inches flaccid btw, if that means anything.

In my opinion, that's nowhere near small. Classic case of sps

I think you suffer ftom a common delusion. My penis is between 5 and 5.5 inhes long erect, and about 5 inches in circumference. And my flaccid size is only a couple inches, often smaller. While this is on the smaller side of average, It took a long time, but I am honestly free of the anxiety that it is too small. I'm completely happy with it. So, I think you should be just fine with what you have.

I think it's important for everyone to remember that people feel what they feel. You're small if you think you're small; why the heck else would the OP have pulled out a ruler?

This problem starts with that thought: what's wrong with me? Everyone has thought it. When you seize on an answer, everything starts to give you "evidence" that your answer is the only one.

It has been said before: this community is for guys who suffer from a belief that their penis is small, regardless of whether or not the rest of the community agrees with their belief. It's the "suffer" part that you all have in common.

no, no, NO. your length is much longer than average. your girth is very average. in total you have what we call a big dick. now go out and get laid. flaccid length means nothing because you dont pleasure a woman with a flaccid penis

I think it's important for everyone to remember that people feel what they feel. You're small if you think you're small; why the heck else would the OP have pulled out a ruler?

This problem starts with that thought: what's wrong with me? Everyone has thought it. When you seize on an answer, everything starts to give you "evidence" that your answer is the only one.

It has been said before: this community is for guys who suffer from a belief that their penis is small, regardless of whether or not the rest of the community agrees with their belief. It's the "suffer" part that you all have in common.

this has to be an extreme case of dysmorphia, or he's been lied to his whole life on what an average penis is

How anyone could think that is small is beyond my comprehension

It just looks so small in the mirror and when I masturbate it looks thin as hell and not long.

now go out and get laid.

That's not easy when you have Social Anxiety and low self esteem.

Put it this way, you are a quite a bit bigger than majority of men in the world.

What evidence is there to suggest that?

Well, look at any average penis size statistic, regardless of the source. That's when you know you're in the clear, when you're above the stats of even the most unreliable sources

What Robert said.

You're above average even in self reporting studies which are completely false and full of wishful thinking

I've obsessively read women's thoughts about size for several years now and women usually cite your length as perfect because it allows for faster, rougher sex without the risk of accidental cervical contact. It's a similar story with your girth as it's probably not enough to make them sore but more than enough to not get you pegged as skinny which is the worst thing, so I understand your concern. To most women your length is ideal, and to a good number of women your girth is too.

That's just a cobbled guess from my cobbled memories of things I'll never read again because it was too torturous.

On another note, I also think you're lucky because your size means that if you put in the work you can achieve truly mindblowing sex, which is what we all want and nothing less, whereas truly small men must use all the effort in the world to reach that even more humiliating than bad title of "competent," which is the nightmare of every competitive male mind. So fuck any woman that wont be with you because she wants super ultra mega mindblowing instead of the regular mindblowing.

That's just another guess cobbled together from my impressions over the years.

6.5 NBP was recently reported as the ideal length by women and is slightly above avergae

5 girth is pretty average and whilst women do prefer wider in general, (according to the very same research), 5 inch wont get rejected.

You have zero to worry about.

6.5 inches NBP "slightly above average"? Even in the articles you post Jessie they often reference average length as 5.6" or thereabouts. That is approximately 17% difference. That is a significant not slight difference.

5 inches circumference sounds like a formidable stat also.

I believe small guys can still do well and satisfy women if they: get real hard, last long, have a good strong body, are confident and like themselves and if they are good lovers. I'll share a secret w you that will help any guy: women are emotional and will pick up on your emotions. If you are strongly attracted to them and aroused by them and are willing to risk rejection and other pains to win their love they find that hard to resist. Even I, your humble advocate, have won a few rounds this way.

The meta analysis that was quoted last month of 5.2 inches is terribly flawed- I did a break down of it on another thread.

they conflated stretched sizes with erect sizes and even used data from asians guys who had sexual problems.

The data with large numbers of ERECT sizes come up with 5.9 - 6.5. for BP- bone pressed.

6,5 -female perceived (NBP) is about 7 BP- hence me saying its slightly above average. i.e. 0.5 of an inch more.

Girth- good quality studies agree on 5 as the average girth for caucasians with a spread of 4.7- 5.3..

This sounds like a small difference but actually means a big difference in volume because the radius is squared when calculating volume.

you are correct… the BP average is around 6… well 6.4 if you accept the largest, the best devised and most reliable survey of all time.

But this is for BP- bone pressed, which is the best measurement because it removes the effect of the fat pad.

For NBP you have to remove roughly 0.75 of an inch from the BP which is why many sites say 5.2 or 5 - 6.

Well, look at any average penis size statistic, regardless of the source. That's when you know you're in the clear, when you're above the stats of even the most unreliable sources

Are any of those stats reliable? Or do they lie to try and ease mens fears and anxiety's?

So fuck any woman that wont be with you because she wants super ultra mega mindblowing instead of the regular mindblowing.

Are you saying it's impossible for me to give a woman 'super ultra mega mindblowing' sex because of my girth?

women do prefer wider in general

This is what I feared. Thanks for being honest. 5 Inch girth is less than perfect, most woman want at least 5.5 inches. A 6 inch girth is propably ideal.

Five inches delivered with confidence probably pleases more women than six and a half inches with worry, shame and apology.

True. Women care about confidence more than penis size. A confidant man with a small dick is going to have more frequent and longer reletionships than a man with a big dick who has low self esteem, social anxiety and hates himself. Woman dislike men with little confidence even more than they dislike small dicks. Unfortunately, I have low self esteem and a small dick.

You have misunderstood my comment.

5 girth is average and 'most' women will be fine with it.

It may not be 'perfect' like 5.5 or 6 girth but 5 is fine.

I would absolutely dispute your sentence "most women want at least 5.5 girth".

Whilst some will think that, MOST will not.

Many women like the feeling of fullness that comes from 5.5 inch girths. Some women would like 6 inch girth, but many would think it requires too much preparation and caution for rough sex. Some women have smaller vaginas and might find your size filling; I have no idea what percentage of women this is. You're not skinny though, and your length gives you access to spots that some women like as much as being stretched. Women also enjoy the psychological aspect of having a man deep inside them, which you can give. Regardless of how well it's used women seem to dislike that genuinely small penises make them feel big, and you will never have that problem.

Tons of women have claimed that 4 inchers have given them amazing sex. For reasons I stated that's not comforting to small men, but to you it should be. You'll never get "is it in yet?" You'll never be the one who a woman was surprised to find was actually good. You'll never be the one they laugh at, or the one who makes a girl start crying as soon as you start because she is so heartbroken that you're too small to love.

You're a guy with an IQ of 130 complaining because he's not Marilyn Vos Savant. Ridiculous. All that "size doesn't matter if there is love" stuff is bullshit in a lot of cases, not always, but in a lot of cases. Unless the guy in question is your size. Then it's actually true. If I was your size I would not fucking care that my sex is only 80 percent as good as some other guy's. Would it bother me a little? Sure, but you know what, I would expect the woman to love me more than the few extra inches of girth on some other guy. You are not in the position of many of us where you are asking a woman to forgo an enormous amount of the potential pleasure in her sex life by being with you. You are big enough that you should expect her to be okay with it.

I totally get that being okay with knowing that other men are better is a different issue, as is your social anxiety. But my point is that you are not small.

Are any of those stats reliable? Or do they lie to try and ease mens fears and anxiety's?

Are you saying it's impossible for me to give a woman 'super ultra mega mindblowing' sex because of my girth?

This is what I feared. Thanks for being honest. 5 Inch girth is less than perfect, most woman want at least 5.5 inches. A 6 inch girth is propably ideal.

True. Women care about confidence more than penis size. A confidant man with a small dick is going to have more frequent and longer reletionships than a man with a big dick who has low self esteem, social anxiety and hates himself. Woman dislike men with little confidence even more than they dislike small dicks. Unfortunately, I have low self esteem and a small dick.

Troll

you are lucky. i wish i was that long. i am only 5.3 inches and i have never measured my girth but i know it's not shit so no point in measuring. if i were your length i'd be out trying to fuck cuties left and right. i can't believe someone your length thinks they are small. if someone your length thinks they are small that just shows how size obsessed women are nowadays. i swear i want to try to have the mindset where i could careless what a bitch thinks about my size. fuck pleasing them sexually and being worried about if you are pleasuring them or not. as long as i get to bust my nut that's all that matters