Mental Support Community

Let's talk about girth

Guest RandomDude

Guest RandomDude

Was there a reason your issues started or has it been there since you can remember?

There are definite reasons, but I prefer not to talk much about it (it's opening old wounds basically.)

Let's just say, I was a puberty late starter. (The original issues are long dead and buried now - but the fall out doesn't go away so quick.)

There are definite reasons, but I prefer not to talk much about it (it's opening old wounds basically.)

Let's just say, I was a puberty late starter. (The original issues are long dead and buried now - but the fall out doesn't go away so quick.)

I feel there are a lot of people round our size that have reasons to start with sps, doesn't fill me with confidence at all but yet again, not much does about the whole issue otherwise I wouldn't be here lol

If I recall correctly Jessie posted studies and so did I and I think average circumference was 4.85 inches. So anyone 5" is above average.

1/2 inch sounds like nothing but a 5" inch length that grew 1/2 inch would show a 10% increase.

One thing that might make some young (and older for that matter) feel better is to find a female who is just a friend, no sex drama at all, and get her objective input on penis size.

The world has changed. When I grew up the only fooling around in teenage years was between the tough guys who were always ready to fight and a small percentage of troubled females who fell for their horse shit. These days only The Lord knows how many hook ups a 20 year old girl has had.

Guest RandomDude

The Lord knows how many hook ups a 20 year old girl has had.

Probably too true in many cases. There are maybe exceptions in religious circles and what not, but yeah many are v. promiscuous today no doubt.

(And I wonder if many people end up so happy this way? Like the person who keeps moving house always looking for something a little better, and so never winds up settled in a happy home?)

Guest RandomDude

1/2 inch sounds like nothing but a 5" inch length that grew 1/2 inch would show a 10% increase.

That reminds me about the penis ops offered by some dubious surgeons. I think it's like an extra 1cm (little under 0.5 inch) and they sell it as a 10% increase or whatever (depending on a guys size to begin.)

The math is good. But 0.5 inch is still only 0.5 inch!

Can a guy do anything with that extra 0.5 inch? Is his girlfriend even going to notice? I really wonder if it's a psychological benefit going on with these ops - if there is actually any benefit.