Mental Support Community

PROBLEM: The word "Average" & Defining the TRUE Sizes

johnlucas

On 7/31/2015 at 8:45 PM, CNL said:

By your insight about exclusive methods I can tell you understand our, or at least my, plight, but that you think these methods are any realer than unicorns is baffling to me. It's an affront to common sense, and if believed in could only exacerbate the root cause of our suffering - the yearning for a prowess our very physicality prevents. In that sense I still think your posts are dangerous in a way. For me there have been two phases of SPS, suicidal fury and depression, and the numb acceptance that I have reached now.

We can't fuck women like they can. That's it. You're short one last bit of honesty in not admitting that, Lucas. I never thought I'd say this, but I think skynight comes closest. We must accept that the specifically sexual pride, inclusive of the unavoidable comparison with other men, which is indulged by other men is simply not available to us, not in the same amounts or ways. The whole challenge is finding a way to do that, but there are so many spiritual and philosophical variables that every person's method will be wildly different, and no method will ever eliminate the pain entirely. But to sit around and hope for a circumvention, especially one like "put your balls in too," or whatever else, is absolutely the wrong wrong wrong thing to try in my opinion.

Thank you CNL for seeing that I have truly learned from you all.
You definitely know now that I'm not the usual kind that participates in these forums.

Where we disagree is in the notion of "common sense".
There aren't many phrases so incorrect by their root naming than "common sense".
If sense REALLY was common, we wouldn't point it out as "common sense". We would just say "sense".
Because common means plentiful & abundant.
Anybody who has lived any decent amount of time knows that "sense" ain't common. Hahahahaha! :lol:

Yeah my posts ARE an affront to "common sense" 'cause "common sense" ain't gettin' nobody NOWHERE.
I told you from my introduction that I'm adding new UNIQUE insights on this issue.
I have no intention to retread old grounds.
I'm working from an UNCOMMON Sense perspective. Exactly right.

I'm doing like Nintendo. I'm innovating.
When everybody expects A & B, I give you Q. You were expecting C, weren't you?
When everybody expects 1 & 2, I give you 4,029. You were expecting 3, weren't you?

My posts are dangerous? Yes they are.
Dangerous to established thinking on this subject that paralyzes you all into thinking you have no power.
That you have to accept the garbage with a smile or resignation.

I am just a regular man using what little brain I got to come up with new ideas & hopefully new solutions that go FAR beyond helping you live with this complex but actually have you DESTROY this complex.

Be the change you wanna see in the world, somebody once said somewhere.
So I said "well damn why not me?" Nobody else is serious about this so let me take a crack at it.

The thing I keep hearing people say about small-sized men is "use your fingers" "use your hands" "use your tongue" "use toys".
And I'm like "This is bullshit!" They are telling you that your penis is useless & you have to do Substitution.
I don't agree with that.
You guys didn't go to these sexologists to hear crap like that.
Stuff that virtually anybody & everybody can do.

No. You came here to see what your PENIS can do & all they wanna do is dance around the subject.
I don't have the science & the knowledge on this issue yet but I DO know that the answer lies with a focus on exclusive penetrative acts for small-sized men.
Off the top of my head I came up with what VictimofBullyingNo1cared called "Balls to the walls".
More like "balls THROUGH the walls" actually.
It's definitely something the big guys can't do & that's a form of exclusivity in you all's favor.
My thinking is that talking about everything else EXCEPT the penis in the penetrative act does the REAL disservice.

I have come to understand that the crux of this penis size complex is in the competitive & comparative realm.
I know how to remove the competitive anxieties & that's by finding exclusive penetrative techniques that give powerful pleasure.
You won't worry about the big guy anymore if you can compete sexually from your smallness.
You will no longer see "small" as an automatic inferior classification.
It will become just another mere size to get the job done. You will take pride in smallness.

If your dagger fells the dragon better than his broadsword, you get BONUS pride because you got more done with less. Efficiency.
He can go on & on bragging about his size & you can just highlight YOUR advantages that end up making him seem insecure.
Why does he have to pump himself up when in the presence of small-sized men?
Perhaps he's worried that they can outperform him?

THAT'S the place I'm trying to get you guys to.

You ARE different from him. But you are not inferior to him. And you CAN compete.
Enough of you guys go around & it changes sexual culture as well when women began saying "Watch out for some of them small guys. They can blow you out too!"
Eventually more women will be more apt to try this new curiosity & that means more women available for small-sized men.
That eventually means the end of the complex when there are plentiful pools of mates for everybody.

You guys are the pioneers. I just want to help you get some rations before you go on your trail.
You DO have the power. Active voice not passive voice.

John Lucas

I cannot believe I even have to say this, again, but no woman who enjoys being stretched by a hard thick shaft is going to find squishy ball-stuffing a sufficient substitute. That you have to reach for something so downright strange speaks volumes to me.

If we stick with your analogy about being in the beginnings of a science, then this ball-stuffing theory reads to me like an excerpt from some old Alchemy textbook about turning stone into gold, some pursuit that seemed logical and exciting at the time but that in hindsight was indeed absolutely fucking nuts. Of course we forgive them because we understand that complex problems always breed some crazy hypotheses, like ball-stuffing, but in the end we had to accept that some earth comes out as gold and other earth comes out as a god damn rock, and that there's nothing to be done about it.

I mean, what would you say to a man who was straight out impotent? Or to a man with a genuine micro penis? You ardently refuse to admit that some men really do not have any miracle cure waiting for them, no way to be on an even plane with their competition. Even if you do not think I am one of those men I would be curious to know what you would say to them, because that is probably what you should be saying period.

If you were to read your ideas off in a public forum, especially before an audience of women, you would quickly realize that you are that crazy alchemist. In the stuffy confined space of your lab it all sounds perfectly logical to you, but the laughter would quickly bring you back to reality. It is uncanny how much your posts resemble the mad off-base rationalizations that I tried and abandoned at my lowest point.

Again, I'm not trying to be hostile to your positivity. I think your overall approach is correct but fruitless, and that my proposed acceptance is not a negative point of view but a necessary and healthy one.

• 7 months later...
On 8/3/2015 at 7:19 PM, CNL said:

I cannot believe I even have to say this, again, but no woman who enjoys being stretched by a hard thick shaft is going to find squishy ball-stuffing a sufficient substitute. That you have to reach for something so downright strange speaks volumes to me.

If we stick with your analogy about being in the beginnings of a science, then this ball-stuffing theory reads to me like an excerpt from some old Alchemy textbook about turning stone into gold, some pursuit that seemed logical and exciting at the time but that in hindsight was indeed absolutely fucking nuts. Of course we forgive them because we understand that complex problems always breed some crazy hypotheses, like ball-stuffing, but in the end we had to accept that some earth comes out as gold and other earth comes out as a god damn rock, and that there's nothing to be done about it.

I mean, what would you say to a man who was straight out impotent? Or to a man with a genuine micro penis? You ardently refuse to admit that some men really do not have any miracle cure waiting for them, no way to be on an even plane with their competition. Even if you do not think I am one of those men I would be curious to know what you would say to them, because that is probably what you should be saying period.

If you were to read your ideas off in a public forum, especially before an audience of women, you would quickly realize that you are that crazy alchemist. In the stuffy confined space of your lab it all sounds perfectly logical to you, but the laughter would quickly bring you back to reality. It is uncanny how much your posts resemble the mad off-base rationalizations that I tried and abandoned at my lowest point.

Again, I'm not trying to be hostile to your positivity. I think your overall approach is correct but fruitless, and that my proposed acceptance is not a negative point of view but a necessary and healthy one.

Another VERY late reply from me.
Had some real life situations I had to work through so I could not be plugged in like I should with typing posts.
But let me continue this conversation right quick.

Like I said, CNL, that just came off the top of my head.
But try it out. It's DEFINITELY something big guys can't do.
And it provides a unique sensation to the woman as well as yourself.
Women are about emotions & sensations. And new sensations have impact.
Doing something like that is spontaneous & fun. It might make the sexual experience more enjoyable.
I expect women to be pleasantly surprised & it works from the perspective of surpassing low expectations.

It's not the only answer. It's just an answer that came off the top of my head.
That's why I want to expand EDUCATION on this subject so that we CAN find all EXCLUSIVE AND IMPACTFUL penetrative techniques for small-sized men.
To find something you can do that no others can do AND it has major impact in sensation.
That evens the score & it allows you to stop comparing yourself to other men.

Impotence is a medical issue that becomes a social issue.
You see the important of focusing on HEALTHCARE instead of WARFARE?
The more a society cares about making a bigger better bomb is a society that cares less about making a happier healthier human.
Them hippies were right, man! Make Love Not War.
Leave that war stuff for the videogame screen where it belongs.

I have no doubt that impotence is a solvable problem if we truly get it in our heads that sexual health is a key component to overall health.
If we get past our juvenile mentalities on sexual topics & understand you'll have a more harmonious society if everybody can have a healthy sex life.
We would stop mocking impotent men & start helping them because nobody should be left out in the cold for sex.
That THEN solves the social issue which came from the mockery.
And then once the impotence is fixed, that man can hear the same message I told you earlier.
He can use his sexual tool in exclusive & impactful ways for a fun enjoyable sexual experience.

Now the micropenised men DO have specifically unique issues even among small-sized men.
STILL I would seek out what these kind of men can EXCLUSIVELY do with their penises in penetration that has impact.
I won't let them become passive. I will convince them to take on as much as an active role as they can.
But their issues will need more research than the regular small-sized man to find more options.
All of you need a society that is dedicated to properly researching sexuality as a health issue but they need it ESPECIALLY so.
Until we get to that point, I still won't let that man be passive. They should STILL maximize what their size can do.
Even IF that's not a cure, it's at least relieving medicine.

Oh & as for the current mentality of women if I were to read this aloud to them.
LET 'em laugh. The visionaries ALWAYS get laughed at because most people are blind.
I would counter those women by saying "So you would rather fight over 20% of the men looking for a good man instead of having 100% of the men being a good man."
I would say "WHAT IF every relationship you got into had good sex regardless of the penis size of that partner?"
"WHAT IF you could eliminate sexual incompatibility as a factor in a relationship now that ALL men can give good sex whether their penis be small or large?"
"WHAT IF no matter who you got with you at least had good sexual fun & could now concentrate on personalities being compatible?"
"Or would you rather mock my approach & keep fighting over that rare few?"

Women do THEMSELVES a disservice by mocking small-sized men & that's the point I would hammer home to women who would laugh.
I would get these women to understand that happier men means happier women. As well as vice versa.
It would kill a lot of this gradeschool sandbox mentality that goes on between men & women in this "War of the Sexes".
If men totally obliterated all women, then men are doomed.
If women totally obliterated all men, then women are doomed.
You are 2 halves of a whole. You cannot exist without one another.
So when you beat the other half, you're really beating yourself.

CNL, I'm an offbeat kind of guy. I like it like that.
'Cause this current beat sucks. I'm trying to find a new tune to tap my feet to.
You're gonna NEED offbeat solutions to problems that beat you up.
I don't CARE how it looks. I only care about how it WORKS.
Ridicule is my badge of honor when I prove my ideas are right.
Visionaries can't be scared of popular opinion. Popular opinion is the most malleable fickle thing on the planet.
When you're right, popular opinion eventually follows you.

Take it from a Nintendo fan. Nintendo is an offbeat company that gets underestimated & mocked all of the time.
Yet the entire gaming world follows the mold they crafted.
LET 'em laugh. You'll get the last laugh.

John Lucas

6 hours ago, johnlucas said:

STILL I would seek out what these kind of men can EXCLUSIVELY do with their penises in penetration that has impact.

You're soooo close, lucas. Just abandon this pipedream and you'll arrive in reality. Men with small dicks have to accept that their penises do limit the amount of physical pleasure a woman can receive from penetration. The contemplation of this fact causes literal fevers and depression and the only thing you can do is grit your teeth through it and hope you find a woman who doesn't mind your size.

You all preach that penis size and penises in general have nothing to do with how much of a man you are, and then you obsess about getting us to like our penises because you know how central they are to a man's psychology. Well fuck that. I can be positive and confident and interested in getting the most out of life despite my small penis without pretending to like my small penis. Stop trying to define acceptance as negativity.

Again, I respect you for actually trying to examine the finer details of this issue unlike most outsiders, but the fantasy you're describing will not exist until a safe and reliable method of penis enlargement is invented. At least, that's what will happen before what you're describing will happen, if it ever happens, and if it does it will be after most of us are dead anyway, in which case it's no solution right now.

Come to think of it lucas, what you're talking about has already been invented.

As I've said before, common sense tosses the idea that I've quoted above. I'm sure ball stuffing is a lot of fun and maybe it feels great, but that's not what anyone on here is looking for. Even if it makes the women feel good everyone here wants to stretch them with their penis, not their balls. You are just way off on that whether you realize it or not.

Where then do we turn? Well, it we're a bit handicapped in the area of physical stimulation, we'll have to switch our focus to something else. We feel like shit because our instinct is to crave sex as a source of pride, confidence, dominance, etc. The mental satisfaction of pleasing a woman, what it does for your self esteem, is probably more important than the orgasm itself. But as you've said, even if we please the woman our pride is truncated by the lack of exclusivity - most other men could do the exact same thing but better.

So we're cut off from what we really want both physically and mentally, so we'll have to change both of those things. How? Well, instead of seeking confidence and self-worth via sex, seek inferiority and become submissive. Alter your psychology such that the entire focus of sex is on your attraction to the woman herself, not her positive feedback to what you're doing. Use conditioning to hook yourself on the embarrassing rush of humiliation - it will be a superior nourishment because it does not conflict with the reality of your penis size. And what's more, it will actually be a type of satisfaction that is exclusive to men of your size. Fetishize this mentality until it is the only thing you know, until it is synonymous with sex itself, and finally your urges will cease to run counter to your penis.

Small penis humiliation is what comes of poorly endowed men wriggling around in the pit of SPS, and you know what, while it's not for me, I have to admit that they have escaped and I haven't. What you propose to do with physical methods they have done with their mind because the former is impossible. I'm telling you this to make it clear that men really have already tried everything.

By posting on here i always felt like I was filling up a container with every insight and angle and pov I could hoping that I might find something to help me, and now that I've filled it up I can see that SPH is the weird crack that some men choose to smash into the wall and escape through because there really is no other way out. Not that staying in means you have to kill yourself or be sad all the time - I'm not saying that. In fact I've forgotten what I was really getting at here. I think it just struck me as kind of funny that men who resort to humiliation are actually the ones carrying out your methods, rearranging their psychology and perspective into something that is healthier for them. If the guys on a desert island start eating their own arms and exhibiting other strange, twisted, delirious behaviors, I'm going to go ahead and assume there's no more food. There is no magical elixir, lucas.

21 minutes ago, CNL said:

I'm sure ball stuffing is a lot of fun and maybe it feels great, but that's not what anyone on here is looking for. Even if it makes the women feel good everyone here wants to stretch them with their penis, not their balls. You are just way off on that whether you realize it or not.

i've heard of ball stuffing in the mouth, but never in the pussy lol. but like you said, men wanna stretch women with their dicks not their balls lol.

how the hell do you get your balls inside a vagina? wouldn't it hurt (the man)? testicles are very sensitive, so i'm having a hard time picturing this.

39 minutes ago, Klingcorn said:

You seem to hold yourself aloof from this place, and I'm sure you find me as personally odious as the rest of them do, but I wish you would post more often. Your posts describe SPS more accurately and intelligently than anyone else's. I find them more comforting than any other posts. It lets me know I'm not completely crazy. 

I've never found you or your anger odious either because it's too understandable, and it never comes without the sort of in depth analysis that the members and lurkers here, especially the ones interested in giving advice, should read if they really want to understand SPS.

And as you've pointed out before, sometimes it just feels pointless to keep reiterating what's already been said. I can't count how many times I've sat down and spent an hour articulating my thoughts for the sake of some internet stranger's understanding only to delete it when I remember that, again, the wider world will invent penis enlargement before it ever appreciates or takes interest in the complexity of this condition.

5 minutes ago, Klingcorn said:

The stuff I post has nothing to do with me as an individual because I don't post my opinions or "beliefs". I have always tried to use a fact based, logical approach to everything; if I have failed in that, then I have come short of my intentions. My beliefs and everyone else's are irrelevant, unless they happen to coincide with the truth, at which point it's no longer a "belief". 

If I were interested in being accepted, I would actively try to live my daydreams and fantasies on this forum, and make believe I am something I'm not. I don't enjoy hating myself, as unbelievable as that may be to some pinheads. 

same here, my friend.

4 minutes ago, Klingcorn said:

I am not seeking to be admired or liked.

what we want is to be desired by women, not liked or admired (by men or women) etc..

On 3/26/2016 at 5:01 PM, CNL said:

You're soooo close, lucas. Just abandon this pipedream and you'll arrive in reality. Men with small dicks have to accept that their penises do limit the amount of physical pleasure a woman can receive from penetration. The contemplation of this fact causes literal fevers and depression and the only thing you can do is grit your teeth through it and hope you find a woman who doesn't mind your size.

You all preach that penis size and penises in general have nothing to do with how much of a man you are, and then you obsess about getting us to like our penises because you know how central they are to a man's psychology. Well fuck that. I can be positive and confident and interested in getting the most out of life despite my small penis without pretending to like my small penis. Stop trying to define acceptance as negativity.

Again, I respect you for actually trying to examine the finer details of this issue unlike most outsiders, but the fantasy you're describing will not exist until a safe and reliable method of penis enlargement is invented. At least, that's what will happen before what you're describing will happen, if it ever happens, and if it does it will be after most of us are dead anyway, in which case it's no solution right now.

Here's another super-late reply.
We had a hell of a 2016 election that captivated my attention so I apologize for my absence.
And in the aftermath of 2017, I'm left trying to figure how to defeat both the neo-liberals/neo-conservatives AND the neo-fascists.
But the solution to both the political situation & this small penis self-image issue resides within the internet so now I'm back.

It's not a pipe dream, my man (by the way Pipe Dream was a great puzzle game back in the day).
And I don't accept the resignation that small-sized men have to PASSIVELY get lucky enough for women to maybe sorta tolerate them.
I DEFINITELY understand the stance as a coping method in these current times so I don't pooh-pooh it.
But I REFUSE to let this be the final destination for men like you.

And you'll ALSO never hear me say or imply that penises have nothing to do with being a man.
HOW IN THE HELL CAN IT NOT?!
When the doctors take you from your mother's womb, the first thing they do is look between your legs to determine if you are male or female.
A little nub = MALE. A little mound = FEMALE.
From the day you take your first breath on Earth, your gender & all the sexual roles, rules, & regulations are automatically assigned to you based ENTIRELY on that Initial Crotch Check.
We do the same things with dogs & cats & any other pets.
We look between their legs to look for a nub or not a nub in order to determine Male from Female.

The genitals are an EXPRESSION of the XX or XY chromosomes.
How in the hell can it NOT determine your manhood or womanhood?!
And if a man doesn't have a healthy positive view of his penis, then he's not gonna have a healthy positive view of his masculinity.
While others may try swimming uphill on this argument, you'll never hear that BS from me.

My entire purpose here is to RESTORE your healthy positive view of your penis & therefore your masculinity.
You weren't ALWAYS neurotic & anxious about it.
There WAS a time that you were proud of it & happy about it.
In childhood, you had no need to wonder about your maleness, your boyhood.

This changes in the CHAOS-filled era known as adolescence.
The puberty years of teenagerdom when everybody is not changing & shaping at the same rates.
When you start to compare & contrast yourself with other boys & see that you are not only Not The Same but not even APPROXIMATE!
And from there a new gloomy mindset takes over especially as it is continuously reinforced by the actions, words, & views of your family, your peers, & your overall society.

And yes, it is important that I AM an Outsider.
EVERY maligned group needs Outsiders who take themselves out of their own bubble to hear & absorb the grievances & pains from the sufferers.
That's the only way progress gets made.
Whites HAVE to listen to the pain of Blacks still suffering the effects of the American Slavery System & its related aftermaths.
The Tall Folks HAVE to listen to the pain of The Short Folks suffering the effects of Heightism.
The Thin Folks HAVE to listen to the pain of The Fat Folks suffering the effects of Weightism.
The Able-Bodied HAVE to listen to the pain of The Disabled suffering the stigmas & negative discrimination from living in a world not built for them.
The Rich HAVE to listen to the pain of The Poor suffering the effects of Poverty.
The Men HAVE to listen to the pain of Women suffering the effects of Sexism.

AND The Women & Non-Small-Sized Men HAVE to listen to the pain of Small-Sized Men suffering the stigmas & negative discrimination that come from a world that denigrates the Small-Sized.

When someone from the opposite team GETS it, it creates a healing effect that unifies both camps in their humanity.
When somebody cares not only in word but also in deed, it inspires respect from the sufferers because it is HARD for such a self-absorbed creature like the Human Being to see the world outside of himself/herself.

The way I see it, why contribute to a system that doesn't benefit you?
So I don't like seeing people left out in the cold.
I want everybody to get something good from this system.
And if the system is incapable of providing something good for everybody within it, then it needs to be dismantled & replaced by a better system that CAN provide.

Some of you have worked on placeholder tactics to deal with this pain & that's respectable.
Tactics that came from a lot of Trial & Error.
But I HATE Trial & Error. HAAAAATE IT. :angry: I think that's a garbage way of solving problems.
'Keep breaking eggs until we figure out how not to break the egg' is a lame way of finding the answer & it wastes a lot of eggs.
So in addition to the Trial & Error methods, I'm putting together a new framework to solve the issues more efficiently.

And one of the most important things I will do in building this framework is to transform PASSIVE tactics to ACTIVE tactics.
Instead of letting things be done TO YOU, I will have YOU DOING the things.
That creates a sense of POWER & that gives you the proper COURAGE in order to seek the higher WISDOM.
The Triforce, of course. Yes I'm a Zelda fan. :P

And in my entire self-image studies on both men AND women, I sought out to have people love themselves AS they were originally formed.
To be able to have a positive sense of self WITHOUT changing through plastic surgery.
One day, they will figure out how to enlarge the penis safely.
And even if they do, I will STILL put forward the framework that has people love the form they're in.
They will have TWO good options then.
To love themselves BY CHANGING & to love themselves WITHOUT CHANGING.

I originally wanted to eliminate the need for unnecessary plastic surgery altogether but I eventually found out that was futile.
There were too many social rewards people got from changing their forms so I had to concede & turn this into a mission of creating options to be rewarded WITHOUT changing.
And since we aren't scientifically there yet with changing penis size, it's even MORE important that I put this framework forward.

I grew up playing videogames.
There's always an extra life, more power on the health meter, always a chance to continue after game over.
And even if you have to take a break from a difficult stage or mission, you will ALWAYS win if you come back & refuse to give in to that final boss.
And yes, I see the Zodiac as a fun game more than an accurate system of determining the characteristics of people...
...but my sign is Taurus & we're the most stubborn MF'ers IN the Zodiac.
The Bull will get to his destination no matter HOW long it takes. The Bull will charge through with his horns relentlessly until he gets what he wants.

These things are why I will Never Say Die.
I hope to pass these traits onto you all as we both work together in solving this complex.

John Lucas

One thing I've learned from posting here is having compassion without feeling sorry for people (or myself), as most people posting are smart, funny and intelligent anyway, they don't need people putting things straight and fixing the charts. I'll never attack the people here no matter what they say to me or how angry they are, it's all projection anyway (small cock or otherwise), I know, Ive done enough of it (and still do) to last a few life times. But in my humble opinion, It's not a measurement label...it's man. We want big fat cocks. We want to split women in two as they writhe in equal amounts of pain and pleasure and to crack open the skulls of would be challengers with our veiny meat club. We want to be the king, because we feel entitled to the throne of life. But we're not, we're just entitled to our views and depression/anxiety/anger etc. You are a talented writer and it wouldn't surprise me if you did it for a living or something. But the sad truth is, misery abides here, and you'll need more than puddle pavement to cover it over. It lives in the day to day and it permeates every activity right down to drawing breath. As much as your hearts in the right place, it's a mental illness stemming from a real or perceived psychical defect and the only relief is looking beyond the body to spirit, and that's probably the most difficult thing to do in life. ☮

Reading my comment back it sounded like I was having a pop at you. I'm not, your posts were really enjoyable reads and a lot of what you were saying is true. You'd be a good friend to have I bet, not a some prick who makes you feel shitty to make himself feel better (my old friends). ☮

1 hour ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

One thing I've learned from posting here is having compassion without feeling sorry for people (or myself), as most people posting are smart, funny and intelligent anyway, they don't need people putting things straight and fixing the charts. I'll never attack the people here no matter what they say to me or how angry they are, it's all projection anyway (small cock or otherwise), I know, Ive done enough of it (and still do) to last a few life times. But in my humble opinion, It's not a measurement label...it's man. We want big fat cocks. We want to split women in two as they writhe in equal amounts of pain and pleasure and to crack open the skulls of would be challengers with our veiny meat club. We want to be the king, because we feel entitled to the throne of life. But we're not, we're just entitled to our views and depression/anxiety/anger etc. You are a talented writer and it wouldn't surprise me if you did it for a living or something. But the sad truth is, misery abides here, and you'll need more than puddle pavement to cover it over. It lives in the day to day and it permeates every activity right down to drawing breath. As much as your hearts in the right place, it's a mental illness stemming from a real or perceived psychical defect and the only relief is looking beyond the body to spirit, and that's probably the most difficult thing to do in life. ☮

1 hour ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

Reading my comment back it sounded like I was having a pop at you. I'm not, your posts were really enjoyable reads and a lot of what you were saying is true. You'd be a good friend to have I bet, not a some prick who makes you feel shitty to make himself feel better (my old friends). ☮

It's all good, brother.
I know EXACTLY the sentiment you feel.

I'm a man myself & we are bred from birth to compete for the King of the Hill.
In some way or another, we want to be THE BEST at something.
That's why I don't come here will bullshit platitudes & good-feel sunshine without substance.

Check my post history & you'll see in one of them that I say the symbol of the Male is a directional arrow shooting off from a circle. ♂
That represents ACTION. That represents ADVENTURE. That represents The PURSUIT.
It simultaneously looks like a penis while also showing the biological male role.

This is why I know taking you guys out of PASSIVE VOICE & into ACTIVE VOICE will do a lot to change the thinking you have on this subject.
This is why I know that I have to allow YOU YOURSELVES to take part of the command of your fate.
The cliché says Women are Human Beings while Men are Human Doings.
So I have to put the power in your hands so that you get a sense of accomplishment.
When you take that conquering attitude to your own demons, there's no feeling like it in the world.
When you have mastered yourself, ain't a DAMN thing a MFer can do to you!

My job is to help you find the command controls so you can then commandeer the ship.
Even men need help & in studying this issue it has awakened my eyes to male issues in general in society.
Men don't even like helping men! And that's why I see so many men looking towards women for help but coming up short since women are focused on their own issues.
Women have little sympathy overall & men have little sympathy overall...
...SO NO WONDER you guys suffer so much!!

Men have problems too. Men need help too.
And there's a way to help men without chopping up their agency & self-direction.
We're not Gods. We're not Superheroes. We're Human.
The Action-Based Men STILL have a need to show weakness & frailty without being thrown away.
With the right kind of help, men make better ACTIONS.

You may want a 'big fat cock' in your irrational animalistic back brain.
But I'm gonna help you find the proverbial equivalent with your own small size.
When your smallness strikes fire like bigness, you won't CARE about the 'big fat cock' anymore.
Using the power of our overriding frontal lobe to correct these self-image issues will allow the front brain & back brain to operate in tandem for maximum impact.
Instinct & Intelligence combined is a lethal combination.

You will cause the same effect you desire YOUR WAY.
This removes the need to want to be like someone else.
With your own personal arrow, you too can be the King of the Hill.

Thanks for the compliments, YahwehOrTheHighway. :)
Humanity is a family. We gotta look out for each other. Friendship is the way to Peace.
John Lucas

P.S.: Not a professional writer even though I did write some things for a blog years ago. But even that opportunity came about from how I wrote overly long elaborate posts in forums & comments boards. I pretty much write how I would speak out the words in conversation & try to format it so all that text is easier to read.

• 1 month later...