Mental Support Community

Does the penis make the man?

i.et.a.cake

Hello peoples

I'll not beat around the bush: I've got them Dude Penile Anxiety Issues. I've only ever slept with women I've dated, and I lost my virginity at the age of 18. The first three women I dated/slept with all told me I was not of a size they preferred sexually (all saying they prefer something bigger). Each relationship ended shortly after said revelation. One woman frequently talked about how big her previous ex was. The third woman stopped our first/only experience about 2 and a half minutes in as she wasn't feeling it. Pun probably intended. I've not dated/slept with anyone else since, and I'm currently 26. This has affected me in pretty significant ways, because as a younger(ish) dude, we form our masculine identity through our penises. I've gone through plenty of deep depression, tons of anxiety. I even dropped out of college.

Numbers-wise, I wield a 6x5" phallus, which by all online 'average male size' studies seems average, but I couldn't care less about how I stack up to other dudes. I care about how I measure up to women, and my experience has been that I don't. I was hoping I'd have resolved this issue by now, but I'm closer to 30 than not and have naught but a few tales of embarrassment in my sexual library.

The only thing really keeping me going is the idea that eventually, I'll get to an age where the downstairs equipment finally stops working/mattering for both men and women, and I can start relationships then. Still, that seems like an awfully long time to wait (especially with advancements in the science of keeping old dude penis hard), and I feel like I'm missing a fairly important aspect of the human condition. Still, hearing one more time that I'm not big/man enough for the woman that I've invested myself in.... I dunno what I'd do. Probably something permanent.

Anyone else in the same boat? Or better yet, anyone else spent some time in said boat and then found a way to say 'confound it all, I'm burning this mother to the ground and moving on with my life'?

If at first you don't succeed...

Try, try again.

It sounds to me as if you have just been involved with a bad bunch of women. I've been in sexual situations (not necessarily sexual intercourse, but sexual acts involving nudity and genital contact) with at least 12 women, and none have ever complained about my size, and I'm only 1 or 2 inches bigger than you (I think I am between 7 and 8 inches), and I've even been told that my penis is very big by at least two, maybe three different girls.

It's very unlikely that the next three women you sleep with will say the same thing to you, in my honest opinion...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...