Mental Support Community

Back again, unfortunately

What amuses me is that people seem to think that having a bigger than average penis will make any difference to a male's success with women.

My penis is bigger than average, and even fat women (who are the typical women I would try to go for because I think there's less chance of them rejecting me) don't want to be in a relationship with me for any significant period of time.

What amuses me is that people seem to think that having a bigger than average penis will make any difference to a male's success with women.

My penis is bigger than average, and even fat women (who are the typical women I would try to go for because I think there's less chance of them rejecting me) don't want to be in a relationship with me for any significant period of time.

that's only a problem if you're looking for something serious. "life" is not worth "serious" relationships.

Enjoy life while I'm young...

I do what? Work 5 days a week, then usually have a quiet weekend?

I don't feel young, that's for sure. Even people who see me often say I look about 5-10 years older than I actually am.

Yes, I'm probably wasting the only life I've got, but at the same time I don't know HOW I could spend it better. Anyone got any tips? As to how NOT to waste my life? I feel I've fucked up everything in my life. Everything went down the wrong path since about 2007, and then only since about 2012 or so has it been getting better again. I really went through some bad times.

I don't know if I'll even be alive in 30 years!

My life is better than it used to be. But I still don't have many friends or a good social life. I think isolation is becoming a way of life for me.

What sort of things would you class as NOT wasting your life?

Should I try dating again?

I had one girl earlier this year, she was a fat girl a year younger than me, met her for a first date for a coffee, then I took her out in my car, then went to a bar and then back to her flat, and curled up on the sofa with her, got into bed with her, fell asleep, and the next morning I woke up next to her, and before long she was [removed graphic descriptions of sexual encounter- this is not necessary information and serves no positive purpose here]

Well, that was nice, you might think.

But even while she was doing that to me, I was still thinking the same old thoughts...

"I wish I was a black man..."

No, it was more recent than that. 2007 was when my life started to turn to shit for other reasons.

My life is not THAT bad at the moment - I am in full time employment, I have got a place to live that I actually own, and I have got a car, and I've got a family... but outside work I don't have much of a social life except through my family. I feel like a bit of a loner some of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

There's no end to it really.

I could have had sex this weekend, but I didn't. I was in bed with a woman and instead of her leaving me, I left her out of my own free will. This is actually true.

Nothing that I can do is going to make me happy. If I'm not happy with WHO I AM, then how am I EVER going to be happy?

Self-acceptance? How the FUCK am I expected to accept myself when I feel sexually inadequate?

I don't give a fuck, I just hate myself.

Yes, racism is a dead end, therefore that means white men are a dead end, and that means that women being attracted to white men are making a 'bad' evolutionary bet.

Why don't people understand that I'm right?

maybe because you're not. you think people give a damn about evolution? gay people make bad evolutionary bets all the time. many people don't even want children.

It's not like no women have ever been attracted to me.

I can get dates, I can sometimes get sex, and sometimes I can even take or leave the sex.

Sometimes I'd prefer my own hand.

None of this makes any difference to the fact that I hate myself.

None of this makes any difference to the fact that I'd give anything to escape the physical body that I'm trapped in, and not only that but also change my genotype, as in change the DNA that is in the biological cells of my body. So that isn't possible, right? If that isn't possible, then maybe I should just kill myself

Sorry you're still feeling this way, inf_rad

If there was a woman who wanted to have sex with you recently, then

it seems to me that she, at least, didn't consider you a bad evolutionary bet.

And clearly she knew your race; so that must not have been a negative.

Parenthetically, i've met plenty of gay men who were not effeminate; that's a myth.

You know, like the myth "white men are a bad evolutionary bet."