Mental Support Community

So, are we to be submissive to get any sex?

LouisZ

I am a really small penis(ed) guy.

I have been searching internet sites about small penises in dating/hook-up, CL, and other blogs.

I am astounded and disgusted!

Many men seem to get off on being humiliated and being used as a submissive due to their small (almost micro) penises.

Is this really true?

Is this any way to have a satisfying sex life?

Does anybody know or practice this?

I still strike-out nearly 100% of the time.

At my age in my twenties am I destine for this?

HELP!

I am a really small penis(ed) guy.

I have been searching internet sites about small penises in dating/hook-up, CL, and other blogs.

I am astounded and disgusted!

Many men seem to get off on being humiliated and being used as a submissive due to their small (almost micro) penises.

Is this really true?

Is this any way to have a satisfying sex life?

Does anybody know or practice this?

I still strike-out nearly 100% of the time.

At my age in my twenties am I destine for this?

HELP!

It astounds me how many people turn to this small penis humiliation, I just can't see the appeal of it.

Im sure there are loads of guys out there below average who have extremely good sex lives but Its all about finding the right person to make that work. I would have to say confidence has a massive part to play in it, probably the key to getting laid and continuing to do so but how do you find that confidence? I don't know.

Since when is having a relationship with a woman about winning? I think not caring goes a long way, but obviously when you do find "the one" you should care wholeheartedly what they think.

The real problem I see with the issue that afflicts all of us is societal. We need better body acceptance and we need to address what I think of as "toxic aspects of masculinity" We have a big problem as men as long as happily married men who are secure in their finances, social status, sexuality etc. are deathly afraid of being "outed" as having a small penis. These are men who obviously can keep their women happy, have nothing to be insecure about, and yet they feel that their bodies are something to be ashamed of and keep hidden from the world. This bullshit goes way beyond the bedroom, because their are plenty of dominant lesbians in relationships who don't even have penises, so what's the problem with a dominant man with a small penis? Dominance, masculinity, and sexual aptitude are not determined by penis size.

• 3 months later...

It astounds me how many people turn to this small penis humiliation, I just can't see the appeal of it.

Im sure there are loads of guys out there below average who have extremely good sex lives but Its all about finding the right person to make that work. I would have to say confidence has a massive part to play in it, probably the key to getting laid and continuing to do so but how do you find that confidence? I don't know.

I experienced small penis humiliation with a dominatrix, I didnt know she was going to do it and it bothered me but I am glad she did it. I didnt get upset or angry and while it still bothers me that I have a small penis I became less self conscious about it

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Power to the people who do it, if you enjoy it then why not? But it's not for me, personally it's a turn off. Although I can be passive it has to be on my terms, but for the most part I'm dominant and don't like being cuckolded or humiliated. Although I love dominatrix women who dominate other women. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Of course we don't have to be submissive. Our body type does not determine our sexuality any more than it determines our personality. Just because a person is built like an nba star doesn't mean they can't become an astronaut.

That said, i am sexually submissive and my small dick size had a lot to do with making me that way. I have found more self acceptance and confidence from submission than from just about anything else. It may be surprising if you're not experienced with D/s sexuality, but there is power in being consensually submissive. 

I agree that we don't have to be submissive but it does seem to trend in that direction for guys with small cocks.

I can't explain it but I see myself as submissive too. My wife unfortunately is not domineering by nature so sometimes I have to take the lead but even when I do, it's all about being a servant to her. I make sure she's completely satisfied before working on my own needs.

I guess that's a form of passive submission but I would love for her to take control.