Mental Support Community

Big Dude here

matt2003

The two justifications for jokes at the expense of miserable people are, to me, irony and awareness. Small penis jokes more often than not lack both. The vast majority of people have no fucking idea that a significant amount of men are depressed or even flirtatious with suicide because of their size, and the vast majority of the jokes themselves are utterly lacking in irony; they are just flat out derision, which no one, not even the desensitized internet, is okay with. When as many people are aware that forums like this exist as are aware of rape call centers, chemotherapy, women's body issues, etc, then I'll still be fucking pissed every time I hear a small dick joke, but I think I'll have less of a right to be so pissed. I'll be dead though so who cares.

I think what people with big dicks don't realise is that yeah we can 'focus on other areas of our lives' and some have advantages in looks, money etc but a small penis is the one thing that is openly mocked without any remorse. If you don't have a small penis you won't know the feeling of people mocking it infront of your face without even realising its killing you inside. So I would urge people to be so careful when commenting on the subject because you don't know how it can effect others

I think what people with big dicks don't realise is that yeah we can 'focus on other areas of our lives' and some have advantages in looks, money etc but a small penis is the one thing that is openly mocked without any remorse. If you don't have a small penis you won't know the feeling of people mocking it infront of your face without even realising its killing you inside. So I would urge people to be so careful when commenting on the subject because you don't know how it can effect others

I don't think the OP is a troll, and I have heard at least one well-hung friend make similar statememts. It's good information to share, but the main thing is, most guys just want to know they can please a partner (not necessarily everyone) in bed without special provisions. When you have - or think you have - too small a penis, the feeling of being left on the sidelines in this most basic game in life is excruciating. I'm one of those guys who built the problem up too much in his own head and managed to get some helpful breaks, so I'm doing better. I'm not even jealous of my 9"-packing friend any more. I have a steady GF, and he's been using his hand for a long time.

matt2003 is either a troll who slipped past the protection controls on this site to rub salt in the wounds...

...or matt2003 is REALLY dense enough not to understand the impact of his words.

Being generous & playing along with option #2, I'll say this.

All people have a cross to bear.

But some people wear their cross on their necklace like jewelry while others carry a giant cross on their backs.

Those annoyances you speak about matt2003 is NOWHERE NEAR the level of pain these guys go through.

No as it currently stands nobody is "just as equal as everybody else" in this regard.

Not Even CLOSE.

There's a big difference between the general relationship drama that you mention & not being able to EVEN HAVE a relationship.

There's a big difference between having the luxury to deal with emotional turmoil in a relationship & having emotional turmoil that you may never HAVE a relationship.

And here's some more for you to educate yourself on.

Sometimes the small-sized guys get a relationship despite all of obstacles...

...AND STILL don't feel secure that they can keep it due to the general relationship ups & downs BUT ALSO the gripping fear that a woman may inevitably end the relationship over the penis size issue.

She thought she could be OK with it but finds out that she's not.

Not only do they go through the "playing you" "emotions" "drama" that you go through but they ALSO have other concerns unique to themselves that you do NOT have.

They have to put on a brave face & pretend to be Superman when they're really unsure of themselves.

They have to somehow hold their fears of rejection back so as not to worry their women while not totally discounting the real possibility of rejections from those women.

They have to compete with her past mates sexually & worry that they may not inherently have what it takes to compete.

They have to worry that their workarounds in the sexual act may not be enough to hold their women's interest.

And if they somehow get past all that unscathed, then they have to worry about sexual connection after pregnancy.

And pregnancies change women & the sexual relationships between mates in many ways.

That's not even talking about blocking out the constant din of negative messages spread throughout the culture than whittle away at their self-confidence.

That's not even talking about the ridicule they have to face if they fight this & try to defend themselves.

From strangers, friends, & even family.

There's so much I can go into.

What you got matt2003 is billionaire's problems.

And it's like a billionaire telling a homeless man that the billionaire has it about as rough as the homeless man.

That's nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

All problems are not equal. They're not even approximate.

If you're REALLY sincere about learning about this issue, then do what I did for years & just listen & learn from the people who live this everyday.

You're not helping these people with these comments & it shows your lack of empathy.

You're rubbing it in their faces & playing a superiority game.

If that's not your intention, then just simply listen. Ask sincere questions about the depths of these people's pain & put yourself in their shoes.

The fact that you even have the OPTION to have casual sex & not be turned down means you exist in a bubble.

It's hard for the advantaged to truly understand the disadvantaged.

It's hard for the in-crowd to truly understand the outcast.

Most advantaged from the in-crowd refuse to understand because they are afraid they would lose their status & power in that advantaged bubble.

The ones who break that bubble & absorb the experiences of a disadvantaged outcast are rare & have developed the needed skill of empathy.

Americans who complain about the city cutting off the water to work on the pipes live in a bubble that can't recognize the advantage of even HAVING the rarity of clean running water in the first place.

Americans complaining about traffic jams live in a bubble that can't recognize the advantage of even HAVING an automated machine like a car instead of having to walk everywhere on foot.

When you're spoiled it's hard to understand the hardscrabble.

But the hardscrabble exist to keep you in check.

To recalibrate yourself on what's REALLY important & to appreciate your advantages while wanting to increase the advantages of the hardscrabblers.

Sometimes that billionaire has to give up his money for a little while & live on those streets so he won't get too comfortable in that bubble.

If you're serious about learning this issue, recognize that you are the student & these men who live this are the teachers.

Time to go to school matt2003.

John Lucas

......I think im going to take a hiatus not because of matt2003. I guess seeing his posts makes me realize how much ive missed out on life because of my small penis. How pathetic ive wasted 27yrs of life for a lie lets be honest it never gets better sps will stay with you for the rest of your life only a man in denial would refuse to accept the inevitable @johnlucas I liked your post but it confirms how fucking pathetic I really am and it definently confirms my biggest fears I got sps and not to mention my personal problems

the last post on this has some good and honest points but If anything, it has increased my fears. It highlights the fact that I have to deal all kinds of 'normal' problems whilst dealing with one of the worst things any man can have:(

......I think im going to take a hiatus not because of matt2003. I guess seeing his posts makes me realize how much ive missed out on life because of my small penis. How pathetic ive wasted 27yrs of life for a lie lets be honest it never gets better sps will stay with you for the rest of your life only a man in denial would refuse to accept the inevitable @johnlucas I liked your post but it confirms how fucking pathetic I really am and it definently confirms my biggest fears I got sps and not to mention my personal problems

Darren15 & robert DON'T LEAVE.

You're not pathetic. I spelled it out for matt2003 so that he TRULY understands the pain.

So that he TRULY understands the gravity of what's going on.

So that he won't be so flippant & blasé about this issue.

And I put it up to show what I have learned listening to men like you on this topic.

It's bullshit that you have to deal with this.

But just because this is the reality today doesn't mean it's the reality tomorrow.

Like I said in my introductory post, I'm Black & a lot has changed for Blacks within 50 years, even 20 years.

Changed for the better.

If I grew up in 1932, I probably couldn't see how it could be for Blacks in 2015.

That hatred & disenfranchisement may have seemed to last forever...

...but that wasn't true, was it?

And yes, we got some out here trying to roll the clock back.

Blacks are getting straight murdered by police openly repeatedly.

But when you see a White man protect a Black woman who takes down the Confederate flag in South Carolina...

When you see Whites march with Blacks to change these injustices...

When you see Whites come out of their bubbles & join forces with the Blacks...

...you know things have changed somewhere.

You know the hellzone is not forever.

I relate my struggle as a Black man in America with your struggle as a small-sized man in this Sexual Marketplace.

And I'm telling you the pain doesn't last forever. Things will change.

A change is gonna come.

If you need to take a break, fine.

But my words were not designed to make you feel worse about yourself.

They were designed to show that I can understand.

And I had to say something when I see somebody come here to damage your support group intentionally or unintentionally.

It's easy to be brave when you had no fear to contain.

But REAL bravery comes from overcoming a fear.

When the one who gets the scorn dares to stand against his scorners, THAT is Bravery. THAT is Courage.

The one who gets shot with the arrows daring to stand against the archers.

Don't let matt2003 make you run.

Make HIM understand.

John Lucas

The problem is that for many men, even those unconcerned with love, "pleasing yourself" involves pleasing a sort of primordial flesh-phantom "female" that surrounds women, not the personality and opinions within women. It is incorrect even to say we want to please this idea, because being an idea it has no opinions; it is just a composite of moans and spasms and facial expressions and other things that evince a woman's submission to us, and we want to feed our egos on these things for the sake of our ego, not the personality beneath those things. I want that because penetration and that psychological dominance have always been one and the same to me, and I want it for me, because I would enjoy it, not because I care whether the woman as a person is pleased. Hopefully I would care, I'm just saying that it is irrelevant to the specific desire I attempted to describe.

My opinion is that we must abandon even the desire for that psychological food. It is not about accepting that you cannot live up to a woman's fantasy, but that you cannot live up to your own, and that that is not the end of the world either.

matt2003 is either a troll who slipped past the protection controls on this site to rub salt in the wounds...

...or matt2003 is REALLY dense enough not to understand the impact of his words.

Being generous & playing along with option #2, I'll say this.

All people have a cross to bear.

But some people wear their cross on their necklace like jewelry while others carry a giant cross on their backs.

Those annoyances you speak about matt2003 is NOWHERE NEAR the level of pain these guys go through.

No as it currently stands nobody is "just as equal as everybody else" in this regard.

Not Even CLOSE.

There's a big difference between the general relationship drama that you mention & not being able to EVEN HAVE a relationship.

There's a big difference between having the luxury to deal with emotional turmoil in a relationship & having emotional turmoil that you may never HAVE a relationship.

And here's some more for you to educate yourself on.

Sometimes the small-sized guys get a relationship despite all of obstacles...

...AND STILL don't feel secure that they can keep it due to the general relationship ups & downs BUT ALSO the gripping fear that a woman may inevitably end the relationship over the penis size issue.

She thought she could be OK with it but finds out that she's not.

Not only do they go through the "playing you" "emotions" "drama" that you go through but they ALSO have other concerns unique to themselves that you do NOT have.

They have to put on a brave face & pretend to be Superman when they're really unsure of themselves.

They have to somehow hold their fears of rejection back so as not to worry their women while not totally discounting the real possibility of rejections from those women.

They have to compete with her past mates sexually & worry that they may not inherently have what it takes to compete.

They have to worry that their workarounds in the sexual act may not be enough to hold their women's interest.

And if they somehow get past all that unscathed, then they have to worry about sexual connection after pregnancy.

And pregnancies change women & the sexual relationships between mates in many ways.

That's not even talking about blocking out the constant din of negative messages spread throughout the culture than whittle away at their self-confidence.

That's not even talking about the ridicule they have to face if they fight this & try to defend themselves.

From strangers, friends, & even family.

There's so much I can go into.

What you got matt2003 is billionaire's problems.

And it's like a billionaire telling a homeless man that the billionaire has it about as rough as the homeless man.

That's nonsense. Absolute nonsense.

All problems are not equal. They're not even approximate.

If you're REALLY sincere about learning about this issue, then do what I did for years & just listen & learn from the people who live this everyday.

You're not helping these people with these comments & it shows your lack of empathy.

You're rubbing it in their faces & playing a superiority game.

If that's not your intention, then just simply listen. Ask sincere questions about the depths of these people's pain & put yourself in their shoes.

The fact that you even have the OPTION to have casual sex & not be turned down means you exist in a bubble.

It's hard for the advantaged to truly understand the disadvantaged.

It's hard for the in-crowd to truly understand the outcast.

Most advantaged from the in-crowd refuse to understand because they are afraid they would lose their status & power in that advantaged bubble.

The ones who break that bubble & absorb the experiences of a disadvantaged outcast are rare & have developed the needed skill of empathy.

Americans who complain about the city cutting off the water to work on the pipes live in a bubble that can't recognize the advantage of even HAVING the rarity of clean running water in the first place.

Americans complaining about traffic jams live in a bubble that can't recognize the advantage of even HAVING an automated machine like a car instead of having to walk everywhere on foot.

When you're spoiled it's hard to understand the hardscrabble.

But the hardscrabble exist to keep you in check.

To recalibrate yourself on what's REALLY important & to appreciate your advantages while wanting to increase the advantages of the hardscrabblers.

Sometimes that billionaire has to give up his money for a little while & live on those streets so he won't get too comfortable in that bubble.

If you're serious about learning this issue, recognize that you are the student & these men who live this are the teachers.

Time to go to school matt2003.

John Lucas

Darren15 & robert DON'T LEAVE.

You're not pathetic. I spelled it out for matt2003 so that he TRULY understands the pain.

So that he TRULY understands the gravity of what's going on.

So that he won't be so flippant & blasé about this issue.

And I put it up to show what I have learned listening to men like you on this topic.

It's bullshit that you have to deal with this.

But just because this is the reality today doesn't mean it's the reality tomorrow.

Like I said in my introductory post, I'm Black & a lot has changed for Blacks within 50 years, even 20 years.

Changed for the better.

If I grew up in 1932, I probably couldn't see how it could be for Blacks in 2015.

That hatred & disenfranchisement may have seemed to last forever...

...but that wasn't true, was it?

And yes, we got some out here trying to roll the clock back.

Blacks are getting straight murdered by police openly repeatedly.

But when you see a White man protect a Black woman who takes down the Confederate flag in South Carolina...

When you see Whites march with Blacks to change these injustices...

When you see Whites come out of their bubbles & join forces with the Blacks...

...you know things have changed somewhere.

You know the hellzone is not forever.

I relate my struggle as a Black man in America with your struggle as a small-sized man in this Sexual Marketplace.

And I'm telling you the pain doesn't last forever. Things will change.

A change is gonna come.

If you need to take a break, fine.

But my words were not designed to make you feel worse about yourself.

They were designed to show that I can understand.

And I had to say something when I see somebody come here to damage your support group intentionally or unintentionally.

It's easy to be brave when you had no fear to contain.

But REAL bravery comes from overcoming a fear.

When the one who gets the scorn dares to stand against his scorners, THAT is Bravery. THAT is Courage.

The one who gets shot with the arrows daring to stand against the archers.

Don't let matt2003 make you run.

Make HIM understand.

John Lucas

Answer me this...is this a mental problem or body problem? I am interested on the mental aspects..,how can it be a body problem?? Also is this more a problem with gay men?? Just asking questions before I make 1000 enemies

this is a gay and straight problem

this is a body and mental problem

telling us to get over it and have a fun sex filled life is like telling a paraplegic to get over it and start jogging

you cant help the dick you were given with, correct. however you have been dealt the better hand than us. your hand can be played more with more people with less problems

and our mental and physical problems are intertwined, and they feed eachother. look small, feel small, act small, so you look small again

It's weird to me that people find it so hard to imagine what this is like. Is it really so different from feeling insecure about your wit? Take your pick of any insecurity really, any one of them that is fixated on something that cannot be changed. You really have no idea what it would feel like to wake up tomorrow and find out that you're impotent? Or more relevantly that you have a 4 inch penis now? None at all?

I've read firsthand accounts of mentally challenged people breaking down in tears because they're smart enough to know how badly they got fucked by genetics, and while I would never claim to understand their pain fully, I know what it's like to feel stupid and to be in a room full of people much smarter than me; it feels fucking awful, and so it must feel like that several times over, clearly; I wouldn't have to ask them. You're pretty lucky if nothing in your life has ever made you feel emasculated - even one instance should give you a reference point.

Ever gotten in a fight and lost, been told off by another male or in any way come out of a confrontation as the loser? Did your pride hurt? Did it suck to know that you can never reverse time and win that fight? Do you know that horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach? If you woke up tomorrow in a world where the average iq was 150 would you feel dumb everywhere you went? If people rubbed it in your face would you feel suicidal? Would you hate that every girl you like bears you with condescending patience and would never want to be in a relationship with you? Mentally that is what it feels like. Take your pick of any number of scenarios.

I hope I don't sound angry in this post. As confused as you seem to be about why we feel the way we do, so I am about why anyone should find it hard to imagine with decent accuracy what we feel like. At this rate my frustration with everyone's inability to even slightly relate may overtake the anger I feel over being small in the first place. I'm not directing that at any post or person in particular I am just venting. It feels shitty. Who the fuck has not ever felt shitty.

Answer me this...is this a mental problem or body problem? I am interested on the mental aspects..,how can it be a body problem?? Also is this more a problem with gay men?? Just asking questions before I make 1000 enemies

I felt the need to comment matt2003 your not my enemy and I dont hate you but I cant speak for everyone. Small penis is a problem gay or straight. This is a lose lose situation. Just seeing your posts made me realize if I didnt have a small penis I would of enjoyed life more and would of done more because I would of had the confidence to do so. @johnlucas I really liked your post you make alot of good points all I want is for people to put themselves in our shoes then maybe they could understand. @ matt2003 I'll be honest with you some of my anger towards you comes from jealousy and envy of you. There I said it I mean you can have sex with any one you want with no problem

It's weird to me that people find it so hard to imagine what this is like. Is it really so different from feeling insecure about your wit? Take your pick of any insecurity really, any one of them that is fixated on something that cannot be changed. You really have no idea what it would feel like to wake up tomorrow and find out that you're impotent? Or more relevantly that you have a 4 inch penis now? None at all?

I've read firsthand accounts of mentally challenged people breaking down in tears because they're smart enough to know how badly they got fucked by genetics, and while I would never claim to understand their pain fully, I know what it's like to feel stupid and to be in a room full of people much smarter than me; it feels fucking awful, and so it must feel like that several times over, clearly; I wouldn't have to ask them. You're pretty lucky if nothing in your life has ever made you feel emasculated - even one instance should give you a reference point.

Ever gotten in a fight and lost, been told off by another male or in any way come out of a confrontation as the loser? Did your pride hurt? Did it suck to know that you can never reverse time and win that fight? Do you know that horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach? If you woke up tomorrow in a world where the average iq was 150 would you feel dumb everywhere you went? If people rubbed it in your face would you feel suicidal? Would you hate that every girl you like bears you with condescending patience and would never want to be in a relationship with you? Mentally that is what it feels like. Take your pick of any number of scenarios.

I hope I don't sound angry in this post. As confused as you seem to be about why we feel the way we do, so I am about why anyone should find it hard to imagine with decent accuracy what we feel like. At this rate my frustration with everyone's inability to even slightly relate may overtake the anger I feel over being small in the first place. I'm not directing that at any post or person in particular I am just venting. It feels shitty. Who the fuck has not ever felt shitty.

Your post is pure gold!!!! You explained it perfectly

What do you want me to do John Lucas? How can I learn? I can't help the dick I was given any more than you can help the one you were given with

No you can't help how you were formed & neither can they.

But what you CAN do is openly & honestly listen.

Let them teach you.

It's hard for a millionaire to understand the plight of someone who works a 9-to-5.

It's a skill you have to develop.

It's a skill I had to develop.

I used to watch those old 1990s talk shows like Sally Jessy Raphäel, Jenny Jones, Montel Williams & such with those bulimia/anorexia shows.

Sure these shows were somewhat exploitative but the issue was on screen.

I saw how many of these women started on that bulimia/anorexia illness based on an insult or comment that they were fat or something.

And then they started going overboard trying to thin out.

I was confused by this & said as a teen "Why would you let somebody's words make you feel like that? That's weak!"

I was taunted & teased in grade school & learned to give as good as I got.

The taunts didn't bother me & I could taunt right back. It was gradeschool boy bonding to crack on each other, to rank on each other.

Somebody's ears, somebody's nose, somebody's lips, somebody's shoes, somebody's highwaters, somebody's bellbottoms.

Silly kid stuff so I thought it should be the same for anybody else. That they could shrug it off.

I couldn't see past my own reality.

Going through life & getting older I started to understand how women got stuck on these weight issues.

I would notice at the supermarket checkout stand all those magazines with women holding a big pair of jeans way out in front of them at the waist to show the weight loss.

The constant ads in the backs of magazines, on TV, the negative comments in movies & TV shows.

I began to recognize the power of media & message & I grew more sympathy & empathy for women.

I said "NO WONDER women are in such a crisis about their weight! They keep hearing all of this crap 24/7! Too thin, too fat, too this, too that."

It was always there but because it wasn't MY reality I never paid attention to it.

From there I looked at shows on cable about plastic surgery (which usually were motivated by some gradeschool taunt or family taunt) & I just absorbed a lot of knowledge listening & observing.

After awhile I kept hearing similar themes behind the variety of women's self-image issues.

I'm a problem solver at heart so I tried to come up ideas to counteract that.

No longer would I casually dismiss someone's struggle by saying "That's weak!"

The internet broadened my perspective even more. Lurking in forums & listening to people share their struggles.

I thought I found the Master Key to solving ANY self-image issue after enough observation.

It was easy to make connections between all aspects of self-image issues.

You study this stuff long enough & you easily see the parallels.

If I solve a woman's complex about her weight or her looks, I can solve problems about being a social outcast or being "mixed-race" while not accepted by either "half".

ANYTHING. ANY ISSUE.

The only thing I would have to tweak is how it deals with the individual details of each complex.

I thought I had the answer...

...and then I started studying men.

I thought men had no real self-image issues outside of hair loss through male pattern balding & muscle tone.

I was NAÏVE.

I stumbled upon this penis size issue probably reading a forum & hearing a comment on the topic.

What I found studying THESE guys showed that my Master Key was no Master.

I still had a lot to learn. And still DO have a lot to learn.

But I just started listening & working out ideas just like I did when I studied women's issues.

But studying this penis size issue of all things WILL give me the Master Key to solving ALL self-image issues.

It is one of THE HARDEST to solve partially because of utter lack of understanding & empathy towards these folks' plight.

Most people have no damn clue even when they're trying to help.

So matt2003 if you are sincere, start here.

Become a student & learn.

And one more thing, don't run away when the feedback gets antagonistic.

It's EASY to run away. That's what most people do when the going gets rough.

These people are in pain & they're GONNA lash out.

If you kick a dog on a chain long enough, that dog is gonna be ornery when he sees people.

It takes a major humbling when you want to understand those outside of favored circle.

To not retreat into your comfortable bubble when you get a little bit of a sting from the backlash.

One thing I have learned studying this penis size issue of all things is that one MAJOR way to make progress is for the favored group to acknowledge in DETAIL what the unfavored group goes through.

When a man REALLY has understanding about what a woman goes through in pregnancy & can recite the details TO the pregnant woman.

When a woman REALLY has understanding about the inequities of the family court system which tends to punish fathers & can recite the details TO those punished fathers.

When a straight person REALLY has understanding about a gay person's struggles & can recite the details TO that gay person.

When a White person REALLY has understanding about Racism towards Black people & can recite the details TO the Black people.

When a thin person REALLY has understanding about what fat people go through & can recite the details TO the fat people.

When a tall person REALLY has understanding about what short people go through & can recite the details TO those short people.

When a person who has no motivation to step out of his own reality but CHOOSES to & truly learns, it helps bridge that gap.

It is actually important for you matt2003 to be here if you are sincere.

When you as a large-sized man can actually speak about a small-sized man's issues as if they were your own, you will gain much respect from the people here.

When you know something on what the situation is all about, they at least know that you're making a honest effort.

They will KNOW you care because you have every inherent reason NOT to care.

We're all created different & it's actually a lot of what causes the strife in this world.

Human beings have a HAAAAARD time dealing with their differences.

But when the different people can come together on their sameness, progress has been made.

To accept & better yet celebrate the differences but recognize that all of us want to be loved, accepted, & desired.

And that's why I know there's a Master Key to this.

John Lucas

Guest RandomDude

For me this is a totally fair question to ask.

Answer is, it depends on what size we are talking. Being average girth but half inch (or maybe even whole inch) below average length can suck like fucking hell in a guys mind. It may screw up his confidence. It may distort his outlook, etc. But it isn't the same as being a victim micro penis syndrome! (like 2 or 3 inch length and under 4 inch girth, or whatever.) It just isn't the same thing at all at the end of the day.

The guy who is 5 inch could get a girl, live normally, etc. At least in theory he could!! Even if he would get shit from a bitch size queen, or whatever, experience would show that most girls won't have a problem.

But you could say a dude who has literal micro penis (or nearly) has a physical handicap.

Now I dont know where you draw that line, I dont know how far below average you can go before it becomes physical instead of mental? But you could say half or quarter inch is in the mind, and 3 inch is definitely in the body.

II think we should take care not to fall for the bullshit idea that anyone who is below average is not normal! Hell, half of people are below average, and half are above average. Thats just the way it is. So it's about distance from average, its not about being spot on average.

Wow, that was an overreaction to an essentially positive and non-offensive post. I want to say thanks for your input Matt. I hope more people, men and women, who don't suffer from SPS get to understand it a bit and hopefully adjust their behaviour to make it easier to live with.

And for the guys comparing their small dick to being a paraplegic... cummon... really? That is grossly offensive.

Guest RandomDude

Out of interest, Jessie, what size are you?? Are you like in the ballpark of that dude Lawrence Barraclough who made a film?

(If you dont want to say in public, thats totally good of course. Just wondering.)

i can see the comparison…

both are physical handicaps having a profound effect on the course of their lives.

Both present severe physical and psychological challenges.

Men with small penises have been driven to suicide.

So…. yeah I can compare being dead to being a paraplegic,,,,,

I don't want to be offensive but there is no comparison in terms of physical disability.... Is it life limiting, for sure, but to that extent, no. Do paraplegics have issues with relationships and depression? I'm sure they do but that's where the similarities end.

i can see the comparison…

both are physical handicaps having a profound effect on the course of their lives.

Both present severe physical and psychological challenges.

Men with small penises have been driven to suicide.

So…. yeah I can compare being dead to being a paraplegic,,,,,

4 x 4

I'm a tad bigger than him… in length anyway…. assuming he gave BP stats in his documentary.

Flaccid he is similar to me