Mental Support Community

Pharmacotherapy

Lukaz

I've tried anti depressant drugs viibryd but at best it just brings on more problems (side effects) of course your mood is changed but eventually the best thing is to just accept what you have. It may not be easy but it is what it is unless your willing to go through penis enlargement surgery and take the risk of coming out worse than before.

What surprises me I know in gay society big is better but you still have a slight better chance or a straight small penis guy I mean you may have to bottom but some guys like to bottom. I know if I were gay I would be a bottom not because of my size but because I have this weird repressed fetish of being dominated by another man. But thats neither here or there viibryd is ok but everyones body is not the same your experience with it may be better than mine I hated the side effects but you could give it a try

Thanks. It's not so much a sex issue for me as a BDD issue. I can get sex but feel a bit meh about it in this frame of mind.

you sure it's not just mental? because it must be if your partners are ok with it whats the problem? i think many guys on here problem is mainly mental.

Then why are you so worried? If your partner(s) are ok with it then why do you let it bother you? I know when your intimate with someone you have first hand size comparison but it still shouldnt be an issue. Since he has already decided to be with you. You really dont need any meds

There is a real issue to do with decreased incidence of selection because of this so I will always be reminded of it but I think you're missing the point. It's a mental issue too, I can't simply choose to wish it away. Why does anyone hate parts of their body at all?

There's another post here about accepting what you have, acceptance is easy in the sense that you accept you can't change anything about your physical state but mentally accepting yourself so you no longer perceive yourself as deficient whatever anyone else might think is just not in my psyche. I guess that was the point of the post, how to be less focused on what I think others think.

i fully understand you now. i know acceptance is not easy and i haven't even accepted myself and to be honest i dont think i ever will. i apologize if i tried to minimize your pain with you dealing with sps mentally. i guess in trying to encourage someone often the words you really want to say come out wrong.

but i do hope you find something that helps you to deal with this. i just dont have the answers i dont know what might help you can try "marijuana" that helps but im not advicating you use it but it helps calm you down and relaxes you its better than prescription meds(no horrible side effects) im not telling to just do it because i did but for a person like you it might help. but its hard not to care what other people think about you because humans are very visual people unless you can do what i did in my teenage years and that is "stop giving a fuck" and wake up everyday with a "dont give a shit" attitude it helped me for a while or at least until my confidence got broken. so my best advice for you is try the "marijuana" if you dont do it already.