Mental Support Community

Screw titles. This ain't no time for creativity

Guest ChinaDoll

Guest ChinaDoll

I did acknowledge that in a way you are right, Dan. Then I'm sorry if MY being forward hurt you. I wish you well and I do not think you were meddling. You gave your point-of-view and I gave you mine. thank you for your time and effort in sharing because it simply means you had good intentions. Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words, ChinaDoll.

"The longer I'm unemployed, the more I start to hate myself. Lol."

Yea, I know what you mean.

"But then again, what's done is done. I do what I can. Though it sounds more like I just complain all day. I give myself time to worry when things bother me too much. I unload so that I can carry on after."

I've written a lot of complaints on this forum but it has taught me over time what helps and what does not. I don't write as much as I used to, not as frequently anyway. :-P

"I want so much to be rid of her but I dunno I ever will. All I know is that the worse my situation in real life gets, the harder it is to fight her."

Isn't your shadow a reflection of yourself though, so if you change the shadow will change. I think soul searching can help, to look inwards and try to understand ourselves.

Hey Idk, all that aside I wish you well.

I just realised that those words won't help anyone, so i deleted my comments on this topic. I remembered I don't like to meddle in other people's lifes.. but I wish you all the best! ^_^

Yea I have the same reaction to my own posts all the time. All the time. For what it's worth I though your post was clear, made sense and was well written and very good english.

Guest ChinaDoll

Hi MTS. You got that right. She is a reflection of me, of how I see myself. ...and boy is she such a bitch. Lol! I'm hardest on myself afterall. I can forgive and understand anything and everything of everybody else but not myself.

Little by little, everyday, I try to change that reflection. It just sucks when you come across something-- some aggravating circumstance that sets you back again and again. It can be very frustrating. But here is where I am very grateful I have this place and you guys. All your comments help. Whether I agree with them or not, the fact that you guys reply means so much to me-- that I matter.

Klingsor, even though I was not able to read your comment, thank you very much for being there. I appreciate it. :)

Guest ChinaDoll

So I'm going to fight anxiety with reason.

Here is an article that explains how I was conned by a pack of lowlifes into thinking less of myself intellect-wise.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/29/iq-tests-online-are-they-valid

But I'm such a kid for believing them in the firstplace. ((Is shaking her head at self)) I have a bit more growing up to do.

Guest ChinaDoll

So I went to some forums today in hopes to learn more about autism and encountered not a few posts by parents asking whether their child is autistic based on some characteristics they proceeded to describe. Strangely enough, their kids sounded a lot like myself growing up. I had to supress the urge to label myself autistic. I am not. (And here I laugh at myself for being ridiculous yet again).

It just boggles the mind how much introversion can be misconstrued as some sort of disorder or whatever you would call that. At least, I pretty much think that the only reason their kids act in ways they cannot understand is because the parents are extroverted while the child is introverted.

I myself am an ambivert that leans more towards introversion so...

Meh... I forgot what my point was. It's too early to be thinking anyway. ((Goes back to bed))

Guest ChinaDoll

Sigh... so true... people thought I was stuck up too. In my case though, I simply found the world I created inside my head to be vastly more entertaining and interesting compared to the rest of the world. The introverted artist personality is simply the most ill suited for this or any society in general. Sometimes I wonder how others were able to cope.