Mental Support Community

So here it is the embarrsaing truth.

4.75hard

I have had a pretty rotten life and an almost non existant sex life. Since puberty it became apparent that I was not the same as the other boys.My sexual sevelopment was ...repressed and for me PE was a nightmare. In the changing rooms I did that ridiculous towel dance to change my swiming shorts or other apparel trying not to have anyone see the pathetic excuse I had for genitals. Of course when I was in the showers it was much more difficult to hide, particularly as boys being boys they would simply spin you around asking to see. I have always been concious of my shortcomings, as a result I have allowed many sexual opportunities pass me by. I have never spoken about this before. It's time to get it off my chest and out of my mind.

You're among many, many guys in the same boat. I'm fraction of an inch bigger, and deprived myself similarly for many years. However, I was surprised to learn that many women love us with our size. I should have let myself discover that long ago. I could have been "in the game" many years ago. Now, my perspective should be taken a little bit cautiously because I have not been rejected over size, so I have a very positive outlook now. But I insist that you have every right to pursue sex like any other guy does. You might find someone who is hot for you, 4.75 and all.

Initially i didn't comment on the other boys looking at your penis, 4.75h,

because i was reluctant to post anything that might sound homophobic.

But now, since that line has already been crossed by others,

i'll just say it: why in the world were those boys interested in your penis?

It sure looks like repressed homosexuality to me.

("Not that there's anything wrong with that." -- Seinfeld)

Obviously you just had the misfortune of having to endure physical education around a bunch of gayboys. Real men wouldn't do that shit, wouldn't care at all, 475hard. I'm wondering if you have homosexual tendencies as well, only gays towel dance in the locker room. I'm being sarcastic of course. Please don't ever let anyone call you gay because you were embarrassed about your junk in the locker room; if they do, please try your very best to curb stomp them on the edge of a public urinal.

http://www.outsports...-straight-study

Reading that was painful and reinforces my worst fears. Yeah......suicide sounds like a good idea why live in a world to be a laughing stock, humiliated & be bombarded with jokes and songs dedicated to humiliating something we didnt ask for. I envy the dead

We all strive to live the best life we can but I am wondering if some expect too much from life. Where is there a guarantee of a splendid endless bacchanal? I see no evidence of it anywhere except on TV.

Its not expecting life to owe you something I can deal with lifes harshness but why do we have to be humiliated too? Do you realize how horrible our situation is? The guys on this forum including you are some of the best human beings Ive met even though I dont know you all personally. Ive figured out how life really works you have to be a cold, narcissistic, mean spirited, selfish, unsympathetic bastard to have anything in this life.because being men with small penises we are already at a disadvantage. Having a small penis in my opinion is worse than being handicapped or being an amputee because at least those people still have sex and wives and girlfriends no one makes fun of them but everyone makes fun of a small penis guy we are fair game and you know why.....because no one gives a DAMN about us or our problems we go through hell as men with small penis. All religion and spookism aside biologically any mans purpose is to procreate with the opposite sex or at least engage in some type intercourse. Eat, sleep, shit & fuck something even cavemen understood even animals understand that. I wish a guy who has a small penis becomes a doctor and masters medicine and finds out the cause of small penis and has a way to cure it then he could help out his fellow small penis brethren. Then maybe we all could get on with our lives and forums like this would sease to exist.

I wish we could discuss our issues without making fun of other people or espousing homophobia. It is natural to be curious about genitals when you are growing up, and there is nothing wrong with being gay. I'm sorry that 4.75 had to suffer this embarrasment, but we shouldn't have to tear down homosexuals to make ourselves feel better.

And I guess it's just part of growing up in the 90's, but there was absolutely no showering or getting naked in gym class at my public school. Must be a cultural thing, but I never saw any classmates naked.

• 1 month later...