Mental Support Community

whining thread

Resolute

i like the part about cheetos etc :P .

If your conclusion is that life simply isn't fair, and we're limited to operating within subsystems constructed by constraining variables we neither chose nor want; then I agree with you resolute, my friend.

it's not just that; questions also arise as to whether or not there will ever be any form of justice/fairness (to compensate for all the suffering most people went through in this lifetime), and the point/wisdom of the existence of this absolutely determined system, and so on.

I'm kinda raging, this isn't whining

She was 'raped' for 2 years when she was 11, 12. She did with him penetration stuff always, even said to me she gave him blowjob once, which she was disgusted with.

Reason all that happend was because he was blackmailing her that he will tell everyone about it.

Vagina have to be vet for intercourse right?

How much truth is in this. Fuck.

And now after 1.5y of relationship no proper intercourse.

Should i confront her about this or what?

WHY THE FUCK I AM EVEN ATTACHED TO HER

How about being born with aids or other viruses or illness that cause early death. Look at the third world countries. Or 20000y before. Early death was normal.

Individual life is nothing in 'Gods eyes'.

If we need to give attributes to God, then He would be cold, rational, cruel.

Only a person himself can improve his own life. Don't search for God.

1- Well I think each of us have been given different challenges in life to overcome. And the thing is, you look at a person born into a very wealthy family for example. Now they would appear to be very lucky and blessed, but this could be a test to see how that person reacts to having so much money. What will they do with the wealth? What type of person will they be And depending on their choices they will pass or fail the test.

2- I think we're supposed to overcome suffering not suffer. But most people suffer because they cannot overcome what is bothering them.

Just my opinion, 3- If God exists and I personally believe there is a God, then his/her reasoning may be different.

a few problems with those statements:

1- a. what of the people who don't wanna be here? the people who aren't interested in passing any "test(s)"? why must they suffer needlessly?

b. what happens to the ones who "fail" the "test"?

c. what happens to the ones who "pass"?

if strict determinism is true (like i believe), then what's the point of being forced to "pass" or "fail" a false test?

2- why put them through all this crap if he knows that most cannot overcome it?

3- again, if he has any reasoning that's unknown to us, then it's irrelevant to us.

1- How about being born with aids or other viruses or illness that cause early death. Look at the third world countries. Or 20000y before. Early death was normal.

Individual life is nothing in 'Gods eyes'.

2- If we need to give attributes to God, then He would be cold, rational, cruel.

3- Only a person himself can improve his own life. Don't search for God.

1- i might agree with that.

2- what's rational about all this needless -and determined- suffering?

3- when everything's already determined, there's very little a person can do to "improve" anything.