Mental Support Community

Small penis depression

BrokenInside76

Sorry this is posted twice. I did not know about different sections on this site, and did not know to put this here. My self esteem is pretty much non existent. I have acne, it's not horrible, but it's noticeable. I also have a small penis which is my more pressing problem. My first girlfriend told people I was small and it broke me inside to the point that I've only had 1 other girlfriend in 20 years. I didn't even know she told anyone till I was at one of my cousins parties a few years later and he told me. I've always been on the shy side, but when I heard that I had been laughed at about it, it broke something in me that I haven't been able to fix since. I have always had a hard time meeting women for whatever reason. Maybe it's my looks or maybe they can sense my massive insecurities. Either way, it doesn't happen for me. I used to drink pretty heavy, I guess because it helped me mask my problem. I guess as I get closer to 40, with a the prospect of having children going out the window, I've gotten more depressed. I don't even talk to or get on Facebook with my extended family back east. All I see is pics of thier families, and it makes me even more depressed that I can't get passed my anxieties to try and meet women. I just sit at home and think, why bother. Even if I was able to meet someone, I still have my small penis problem. It gets really old hearing how nice of a guy I am, I know people mean well, but it just sucks. Maybe this is stupid for putting this on a board where I don't know anyone, but I suppose I just hope at least 1 person out there understands. I'm just tired of being depressed about it.

What your girlfriend did, BI76, was despicable.

What if you had told your friends all of the details about how your girlfriend acts during sex -- her skills, kinks, and missteps?

She'd've condemned you pretty loudly, and rightly so.

Well, it's no different here: she made public certain sexual details that should've stayed between the two of you.

Shame on her; no shame on you.

Your dick is no reason to be ashamed of yourself; her behavior is the big reason why she should be ashamed.

(and if she's not ashamed, it means she's selfish, a worse offense than any sexual mistake.)

For what it's worth, Bi76 and robert,

I don't think your penis is anything to be ashamed of.

I realize you feel ashamed because of the standards that society creates for our bodies

(women, too; in fact, women more so).

But the hell with society, especially the entertainment media.

The media is a world where Taylor Swift is "a great artist" and Kim Kardashian is "an important media personality."

Pure stupidity, that.

Artists create original work, they don't just recycle the same ex-boyfriend song album after album.

And Kardashian couldn't squeeze an ounce of personality out of her tiny brain if her life depended on it.

also, she married Kanye; which makes her a douchebag-by-proxy.

This same media is the group of people who made you feel ashamed of your body.

Again, the hell with them. Their values are demonstrably false.

I realize you feel ashamed because of the standards that society creates for our bodies

The media is a world where Taylor Swift is "a great artist" and Kim Kardashian is "an important media personality."

Pure stupidity, that.

Artists create original work, they don't just recycle the same ex-boyfriend song album after album.

And Kardashian couldn't squeeze an ounce of personality out of her tiny brain if her life depended on it.

Thanks bro for your kind words I really appreciate that

Pure stupidity, that.

A four star post. 98% of Hollywood, 99% of reality stars and 100% of the news media aren't fit for us to wipe our backsides on, yet so many of the 'low information crowd' gobbles up what they say lock, stock and barrel.

Small piece of advice that might work for some:

First a "Short" profile: I too was ridiculed by ex wife over my lack of size when she left me. I had never thought about it, until then. I didnt have much sexual experience until I met her. As a matter of fact i had only had 1 other before i met my exwife. I think its relevant to mention that i never cheated on my ex, for those of you who might think that she was trying to hurt me back for that. She almost immediately had sex with other men and also had another relationship within months. Luckily she moved overseas.

The few relationships that i had after that, all went south over my new insecurity. One of my relationships was with the ex of a friend of mine and she once mentioned that he was better endowed "however, that I make-up for it by being a more thorough lover". I underlined the word better because that is how bigger is referred to, also by women (so don't believe the women who lie that bigger is not better, unless its too big). She probably thought she was making me a compliment but the fact that I have to "make-up" for something inherently means that there is something to make-up for. I never told her that that was the reason for my decision to end our relationship because that would only be a guarantee that her friends would know my secret too. AND GUYS, women do tell their friends those things and their friends will tell others etc.

I now completely gave up on a real relationship and for sex i visit prostitutes. Prositutes are never dissapointed. If anything, I think that they are even releaved to see a not well endowed client because it means less work for them and they wont be sore when the next client calls. I am financially independant so I can afford to visit a prostitute 2 or 3 times a week but If your sexual appetite is bigger then your wallet, then occasionally substitute with masturbation.

I do not hate women, in fact I really enjoy spending time and having conversation with them. However, I have learned that it is better to avoid that too because i know from experience that sooner or later they want to take it to the next level and that means that they will find out my secret. I don;t date, period. When a woman asks me for a date i tell her that i have a long distance relationship who i see once or twice a month and i dont want to cheat on her. Its a lie but it works just fine. For the rest of the time , I run my business, I play sports and live alone and that is not that bad.

So my advice is: prositutes. You will never be embarrassed again.

This is a reminder for all of the younger guys out there to really be selective in who choose to be intimate with, and to probably not be intimate with people who are closely associated with our friends and family. It really does suck that that is what it comes to, and that we cannot be confident in ourselves, but most of us are on this board because we have anxiety about our body, and I for one will only share my body with good people because of this very reason.

This is a reminder for all of the younger guys out there to really be selective in who choose to be intimate with, and to probably not be intimate with people who are closely associated with our friends and family. It really does suck that that is what it comes to, and that we cannot be confident in ourselves, but most of us are on this board because we have anxiety about our body, and I for one will only share my body with good people because of this very reason.

me, i'll fuck damn near anyone, whether they are close friends or not. they all know i got a small dick so its not like they can hurt me by telling everyone that :P

dont get me wrong, the moment before the pants come off for the first time in front of a girl, is always the most nerve racking. but after that, it always seems to be ok

I'm proud of my height, my looks, and my sexual skill. so that for me makes up for not being proud about my size

I can agree with that, I'm don't feel bad after I've been intimate with a girl and she comes back for more, the pride thing for me is when people who aren't my sex partners would find out, how do you not care what other people think about you? I know it's rational, but it's pretty damn difficult for me.

I can agree with that, I'm don't feel bad after I've been intimate with a girl and she comes back for more, the pride thing for me is when people who aren't my sex partners would find out, how do you not care what other people think about you? I know it's rational, but it's pretty damn difficult for me.

There's an old saying. "what other people think of you is none of your business"

from school age to now, some people hate me, some people love me. i choose to focus on the love of friends than the hate of other people.

same with penis size. I have enough girls that dont mind my smaller pecker with sex, so i choose not to focus on the size queens and if they dont want it, well too bad for them.

Dont get me wrong, on the inside im still very fragile and at times words or images can stab like a knife. but cant let that keep you down