Mental Support Community

poleas ehelp me please please

mapajasa

i am s so stressed right now im ahving a panic a tttack my mom is sick and she is going to get hospitalized i ahte being alone at night i see things always and i am so scared so fuckign scared i am alaso so sad i was supposed to go to a camping trip this weekend but ym dogs get surgery saturday morning and since my mom is sick how can i go somewhere else when there are peoople who need me buit that makes m e feels o bad i wanted to go so badly campi ng is the only thing that calms me down and neutralizes me it woudl serveme so well right now but no now i cant and i jsut dont k now what to do i keep seeing and iamgining my mom dying and im so scared even tho the reason shes going there isnt as severe but still i am so scaredi want to kill myself it would be so easy i am alone i live in a high floor i havbe everything at my dosposition please talk me outof this please please og ym hof im so cared plesae hELP HELP i havbe no one to turn to i'm alone i am so scared please jhelp me pleae

I'm sorry you're feeling so much distress, mapajasa. :( How are you feeling now?

Maybe try taking some deep calming breaths? Can you talk gently to yourself or hold something comforting? You can come here and talk too if you feel afraid.

When your mom is well again perhaps you can reschedule your camping trip. We all need to take care of ourselves and it's okay to want that. I hope you are able to go camping soon and you feel less anxiety.

We're here to listen. I hope you feel better.

You were clearly in great distress at that time of this posting, and you needed someone to talk with one on one, I am sure. It was your first post here, so you percieved that you had no other means or outlets at that time and reached out here. I hope you were able to find someone to talk to.