Mental Support Community

delusions of grandeur

robert

Why is it hard for guys with small penises to realize that you NEVER get over the thought of living your whole life with a small penis? I mean it baffles me how guys can be in total denial of how messed up it is to be born with a small penis and how life has robbed you. I guess im too much of a realist for this forum. Having a small penis has robbed me of my manhood and many life experiences having a small penis is not something you can just "get over it" or just "accept it" im pretty sure 100 percent that I will eventually wind up commiting suicide and im ok with that I haven't been happy in so long its so sad my mental health is going downhill fast i feel numb to everything im slowly becoming what I hate for the past 6 months i exclusively look up videos of big penis men to masturbate to and small penis humiliation smh!! the man I was has already died I feel dead already the only thing is I refuse to lie down im so ashamed of my penis I cant even look at it I dont hate anyone I only hate myself god I wish I wasnt such a pussy right now I would waste myself but im sure I will eventually I cant take it anymore having a small dick is misery I accept myself as a failure I just want to be happy so bad Is that too much to ask? my mental health is going down day by day because of sps a 13yr old has a better chance of pleasing his partner than I do I probably wont be posting here for a while I feel so alone I wish I died as a baby good luck to all of you guys here it seems you're all stronger than I am

Hey robert, haven't seen you here in awhile. Sorry to hear you feel down. Is size really your main issue or are other things also bothering you? I thought in the past you alluded to other challenges you face?

I totally agree that it matters, I just respectfully disagree that it must ruin your entire life to the point of being suicidal. Do you feel there is any possibility of that??

You're OK, robert. You're equal to me and every other man. That cruel voice of self-hatred in your head isn't reality; it comes from the lies told by popular culture and street myths. Those voices that say, "you're inferior, you're not good enough" are lies. And the people who said them to you, or wrote them, are liars.

I wish I had someone personal to talk to irma jean thanks too old4this but its getting harder each day to deal with this ive tried my best but im done I hate having a small dick I feel so ashamed of it and guilty no amount of self help or acceptance has helped me you know the main guy that used to bully me in high school has a wife and kids and has a good life the guys that were his friends have an ok life too while I sit here with my small dick and try to find a reason to live I dont feel like a man each time I see it or touch it I feel so ashamed no man should have to live like this my youth is slipping away from me just like my teenage years and ive never got to experience anything I missed out on so much everyone is getting married or having kids or moving on in life my life is worthless I had a shitty childhood verbally and physically abusive dad bullied in high school and to top that off a small dick and sps and now my mental health is slowly declining there is no hope for me the only redemption that would help me is a 45 caliber to the brain i never stood a chance in this life

• 2 weeks later...

Robert I agree with your origianal post. I too am a realist and realize no amount of fucking pop psycology is going to help...like "Oh we must think of ourselves beyond our penis." Fuck that shit. We are fucking fucked. I have been married for 26 years and am in my 50's. My wife wants out of the marriage. I am sure she looks forward to the fact that she has a 100% chance on finding the next guy to have a dick twice as big as the one she's been keeping complany with. If our marriage does end, then so will my life. I am not saying I will kill myself, because I do have parents and kids, but my life will be over. I will never have the courage to date. Fuck I wished I were real religious and could become some celibate monk then it wouldn't matter.

Why is it hard for guys with small penises to realize that you NEVER get over the thought of living your whole life with a small penis? I mean it baffles me how guys can be in total denial of how messed up it is to be born with a small penis and how life has robbed you. I guess im too much of a realist for this forum. Having a small penis has robbed me of my manhood and many life experiences having a small penis is not something you can just "get over it" or just "accept it" im pretty sure 100 percent that I will eventually wind up commiting suicide and im ok with that I haven't been happy in so long its so sad my mental health is going downhill fast i feel numb to everything im slowly becoming what I hate for the past 6 months i exclusively look up videos of big penis men to masturbate to and small penis humiliation smh!! the man I was has already died I feel dead already the only thing is I refuse to lie down im so ashamed of my penis I cant even look at it I dont hate anyone I only hate myself god I wish I wasnt such a pussy right now I would waste myself but im sure I will eventually I cant take it anymore having a small dick is misery I accept myself as a failure I just want to be happy so bad Is that too much to ask? my mental health is going down day by day because of sps a 13yr old has a better chance of pleasing his partner than I do I probably wont be posting here for a while I feel so alone I wish I died as a baby good luck to all of you guys here it seems you're all stronger than I am

I like an honest Posts like this.