Mental Support Community

what worked for me

jk1964

I have a small penis less then 3 inches and know how the rest of you feel but by accident I found a way to deal with it. I decided to try out the local BDSM scene and meet a dominatrix about 6 months ago. I wasnt expecting anything to happen but something of a relationship did developed. I meet several dominatrices who have slaves/subs with small penises and maintain sexual relationships with them

There is a lot of ways this type of relationship can evolve over time and emotional bonds can form. It isnt just whips and chains and inflicting pain on the slave. A dominatrix is very clear and what she wants and she will teach you how to please her. Even if you dont wish to serve one you may still be part of the community and perhaps find understanding as other males there also have small penises

• 2 weeks later...

Id rather jump head first in a meat grinder before I do something like that you need help sir I know we have small dicks but please have some dignity

Clearly you have no idea what this lifestyle is like and you are just being close minded. It might very well be it is you and not them that need help

Clearly you have no idea what this lifestyle is like and you are just being close minded. It might very well be it is you and not them that need help

im not judging you but no man deserves to be shamed for his penis or should we be made to feel less than. you deserve better than to be humiliated like that for something you didn't ask for and the women doing it should be........... nevermind im not trying to say anything misogynistic. you shouldn't have to lower yourself

im not judging you but no man deserves to be shamed for his penis or should we be made to feel less than. you deserve better than to be humiliated like that for something you didn't ask for and the women doing it should be........... nevermind im not trying to say anything misogynistic. you shouldn't have to lower yourself

Important thing to keep in mind is that when starting this type of relationship is that limits are set at the start, if being humiliated over having a small penis is set as a limit then it never happen. I meet several guys with small penis and some get humiliated over it and some don't

I was humiliated but I agreed it to beforehand and had I said no it never would have happened. I didn't enjoy it but I am glad it happened. I am not as insecure over this as I use to be,For some guys this makes tehn a better person. It helps them overcome insecurities and they become more confident

The point I am trying to make is that there are women out who dont care id=f you have a small penis and as it turns out a dominatrix tends to be one of the women who don't care

SARC\

Haven't you heard? SPH is the most erotic, uplifting, cathartic, truthful, intelligent, self-affirming, awe inspiring, good karma inducing, stress relieving, enviable, bond strengthening, fetish there is. It's Gods ultimate gift to the small endow...er-ummm "pathetic pee-pee" crowd. It turn's women on so much they'll pay YOU to berate your small pe... oops. sorry. (facepalm) pathetic HAHA-HA teeny tiny peeny. So guys, it seems our "hero" has solved our problem forever. EMBRACE YOUR INFERIORTY...GET THOSE WHIPS A CRACKIN' AND CHAINS A RATTLIN', FIND THE MEANEST NASTYEST DOMINATRIX OUT THERE AND ALL YER PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED FOREVER.

SARC\