Mental Support Community

The Stupid Game

Guest ChinaDoll

Guest ChinaDoll

So let's kill some time. How about a game? Let's see who can come up with the most outlandish scenario about the previous poster. All in good fun. No need to come to blows over this kay?

I'll start by posting about myself.

Yesterday was the fourth most embarrassing experience of my life. I was walking down the street when a race car called desire pulled up by the curb and honked at me. Curious, I went closer to take a look. As I stood there, the window rolled down and I found a donut driving the vehicle! I was torn between grabbing it and eating it or calling the police when it suddenly said to me, "youre walking around with your shirt on backwards". I was so embarrassed, I turned into red velvet gelato.

So let's kill some time. How about a game? Let's see who can come up with the most outlandish scenario about the previous poster. All in good fun. No need to come to blows over this kay?

I'll start by posting about myself.

Yesterday was the fourth most embarrassing experience of my life. I was walking down the street when a race car called desire pulled up by the curb and honked at me. Curious, I went closer to take a look. As I stood there, the window rolled down and I found a donut driving the vehicle! I was torn between grabbing it and eating it or calling the police when it suddenly said to me, "youre walking around with your shirt on backwards". I was so embarrassed, I turned into red velvet gelato.

police love donuts. they would've eaten it for sure. :D

True story.

Once when I was in 8th grade, there was a banquet dinner for students who were in The 85 Club (average 85 and over). There were hundreds of people there, both parents and students. At some point during the night everyone stood to pledge the flag and I discovered that I couldn't....because my arm was stuck in the chair. :o so here I am tugging and tugging at my arm and my brother is tugging at my arm and it's causing a scene. Finally, my arm was pulled free, but not before I had many eyes staring at me. I was absolutely mortified and spent the entire night back home crying and not wanting to ever return to school. I pushed through and went back to school the next day. No one ever teased me about the incident.

I can laugh at this memory now. :D Never been the graceful type. :o I could tell many more stories... :P

I came to work today and walked into a row of cubicles.

At one end of the row there were two young women dressed in identical dresses.

One spoke to the people in the cubicles:

"Good MORNING!! My name is Amber, i'll be the supervisor on this flight, and i'll be assisted today by Gretchen and Joe."

"in just a minute, Joe and Gretchen will demonstrate how to use your facemasks to access our Nitrous Oxide supply in the event of an emergency."

I waved at Amber and said, "this is not an airplane; you're in an office."

Gretchen looked at me and said "sir, if you're going to continue being disruptive, Joe will eject you from the plane wearing a parachute and a lapel pin that reads 'I Hate Good Customer Service.' "

Guest ChinaDoll

I swear I was just taking a walk at the park when before I realized it, I was trekking in the middle of a rainforest. I knew this wasn't a park anymore because there were monkeys swinging through the trees instead of squirrels. I looked around me trying to understand how I got here when suddenly my stomach rumbled. It was then that I remembered that I had not eaten breakfast yet. I decided to forage for food. I eventually found some fruit hanging mouthwateringly from a tree. I started to climb the branches to get it but some blasted monkeys beat me to it. In dismay I climbed down. I mustve have made an error with my choice of footing because the next second, I was swinging my arms and legs wildly in nothingness as the branches of the trees sped by me. In those few seconds before the inevitable crash, I prayed to all the gods I could recall to come and save my life. But the crash never came. I woke up at the park where I took a walk with a huge lump on my head and a softball at my feet.