Mental Support Community

The Penis, The Human Races' Peacock Tail

The Penis

The Penis is the Peacock’s Tail of the Human World, it is an essential central part of Male Beauty. There is no female equivalent

The Penis also has a unique and dual role, it is not only for his Pleasure it is for hers Pleasure, the clitoris doesn't do that, it is only for her Pleasure, (it in fact does nothing else except giv her Pleasure). This dual aspect of the Penis puts all the responsibility on Men,That is a lot of pressure!

The Male Human has a disproportional large penis compared to other primates, a gorilla's penis is only 1 ½ inches long fully erect, for example.Scientists don’t know why that is, it doesn’t do any of its jobs better, it doesn’t need to be that big, but in Human Beings it is an essential part of Male Beauty, Male attractiveness, it is the Human Species equivalent of the Peacock's Tail, possibly unique in the Animal World where the Penis is the primary object of female Selection. Big(ish) penises are considered beautiful by woman, women like them, relax around them, small penises are ugly, even repulsive, weird, Boy-like, too small is the problem, they make you uncomfortable, a child genitals should be on a child, it is not the Bigger the Better, attractiveness is not increased after a certain length, it plateaus off but it is essential. I always found the penises on Greek statues repulsive, puzzlingly too small as a kid, but the Cerne Abbas Giant was just Great, I thought I would look like that when I grew-up, how wrong I was, but I was following Nature, following my Natural instinct.

All a Man is, is his Penis.

It doesn't matter what else they have done in Life, if they have a small willy, THEY ARE NOTHING! A Millionaire, has just Cured Cancer, just Saved the World; the rest of his body is beautiful, handsome face, nothing! if you have a small willy, YOU ARE NOTHING! You are rejected. The transverse is true, a man with a Big Willy will always have status, no matter who they are or what they have done, even a Road sweeper will have status if his Penis is Big, a super nerd or Simpson mole man will have status if he has got a big Penis.

This "bigger is better" slogan is not supported by any research. A multitude of studies reveal that women's IDEAL penis is a little above average. If women had a strong preference for huge dicks there would be no small ones because they would solely copulate w well endowed men.

copulating with well endowed men doesn't guarantee -male- offspring with big ones.

Genetics is all about probability. If women started having sex w only red haired guys that would not mean that all children would have red hair but over time a larger percentage of them would. You know this.

yes. my argument, however, is that not all women's behaviors necessarily demonstrate their preferences. i'm not saying that all women prefer huge penises, but even if they did, not all of them would stop having sex with smaller ones. you know that there are countless factors involved.

But the trend would be an increase in average penis size. To deny that is to deny genetics. At any point in time among any population there is a set number of women of chid bearing years and there choice quickly become apparent. Hence the angst of IR lol sorry couldn't resist.

i meant that women choose partners based on many criteria other than just penis size. things such as money, status, looks, reputation, intelligence, kindness, honesty, and many more. of course it depends on the woman and her priorities. another factor is the relative rarity of big penises to go around.

yes. my argument, however, is that not all women's behaviors necessarily demonstrate their preferences. i'm not saying that all women prefer huge penises, but even if they did, not all of them would stop having sex with smaller ones. you know that there are countless factors involved.

Women don't get to see the "Goods" before they sleep with the guy, things would be different if they did.

It is rare for the woman to see the "Goods" before she has Sex with a Man, Male Nudity is rare in Modern Society, in most countries Male public Nudity is non-existent except fot the occasional nude Statue, it don't exist, it is one of the Big Problems of our Societies, it has up-set the balance of Nature where Women were the "Choosers" selected, then showed the Male their interest with looks and flirting and the Male would hopefully follow up and they would mate.

Penis size: An evolutionary perspective

Anonymous, age and sex unspecified

Dear Carole, Why are women so obsessed with the size of a man's cock – wanting ones 6 inches and over and kicking others aside when they really should be concentrating on the emotional connection and love being shared, putting the size of the man's cock right out of her mind?

Carole replies:

The origins of the primate sex drive go back more than 60m years to the late Mesozoic era when the first primate evolved. A lot of sex has taken place since then, and a significant proportion has been motivated by female choice between rival males.1 Female primates can experience multiple orgasms, and it has been theorised that ancestral hominid females sought out males who would sexually satisfy them. Through the mechanism of sexual selection, this will have increased penis size and altered structure.

Today, the average erect gorilla penis is 3cm (1.25 inches) long, the average chimp or bonobo penis comes in at around 8cm and the average human penis stands at around 13cm. Most primates, including chimpanzees, have a penis bone and achieve erections through muscle contraction.2 The human penis has evolved the unusual system of vasocongestion to achieve erection, making the erect organ far more flexible than that of other primate species.

This unique adaptation is thought to have been selected through female mate choice, and by the time Homo erectus arrived on the scene, the hominid penis was significantly longer, fatter and more bendy than our ape cousins'. It has even been theorised that bipedalism evolved in humans to allow the fashionably new, larger, flexible penis to be displayed to discerning females.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/may/06/women-penis-size

I notice that in the Greek amphora drawings, the men have small penises.

The ancient Greeks were a very macho bunch (that's one of the few parts of 300 that was accurate),

yet they obviously didn't think size was related to manliness,

and obviously neither did Greek women, as the Greek nation remains alive and fertile to this day.

You guys who feel ashamed: maybe you could consider that the ancient Greeks would consider your penis normal?

(and gorillas would be dumbfounded by your penis, apparently.)

BTW, that Hercules is a drawing in England.

No disrespect to the English, but what do they know about Hercules.