Mental Support Community

somebody else thinks about it?

TinyBrazilian

perhaps everyone knows, but the small penis can be solved when the boy is still in puberty

an ointment with testosterone is applied directly on the penis for two months

I learned that just this year, AND HAS A DAY IN WHICH I DO NOT THINK ON THAT !!!!

every day I remember when I was a teenager, I could have solved it, was to have just sought a doctor

THAT'S WHAT EVERY DAY KILL ME!

It is not knowing who has a small penis, but knowing that there was a solution !!! fuuuuuuuuuuuck

If it were true, it would sell on the street for more money than cocaine.

I think that one's fiction, TBrazilian.

But your other posts are awesome; keep posting.

tooOld, this is true and it works, and testosterone actually buy in any pharmacy, so that testosterone gel is manipulated in pharmacies

the problem is that it works ONLY at puberty, when the penis is still developing

I went on a urologist this year and he told me, the own doctor told me

when I was at the beginning of puberty I went to a routine doctor's appointment, was an endocrinologist, and at the end of the consultation he asked me, "satisfied with your penis size?" I was with my mother's side, I was super shy and that question came as a surprise, so I said, "yes, I am satisfied" BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE, TO DATE HAVE NIGHTMARES WITH THIS, AN ANSWER DIFFERENT AND MY LIFE WHOLE WOULD BE DIFFERENT!

I DESERVE The DEATH!

when I was at the beginning of puberty I went to a routine doctor's appointment, was an endocrinologist, and at the end of the consultation he asked me, "satisfied with your penis size?" I was with my mother's side, I was super shy and that question came as a surprise, so I said, "yes, I am satisfied" BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE, TO DATE HAVE NIGHTMARES WITH THIS, AN ANSWER DIFFERENT AND MY LIFE WHOLE WOULD BE DIFFERENT!

I DESERVE The DEATH!

I've done stupid things like that.

I have a relative with cerebral palsy, it was born that way

these days I saw him naked in the shower, it has a huge penis

then, a person who has no conscience, do not even know what sex is and will never use the penis, have a huge penis

and we want sex, we only misery

and we are not demanding, we do not want a giant penis, we just want a normal penis

TESTOSTERONE

Anabolic and virilization [edit | edit source]

The anabolic androgenic steroids produce both anabolic and virilization (also known as androgenic effects).

Most anabolic steroids work in two simultaneous ways. First, they work by binding to the androgen receptor and increasing protein synthesis. Second, they also reduce recovery time by blocking the effects in muscle tissue of the stress hormone cortisol. As a result, the catabolism of body muscle mass is significantly reduced.

Examples of anabolic effects:

Increased protein synthesis from amino acids

Increase in muscle mass and strength [4] [5] [6]

Increased appetite

Increased bone remodeling and growth

Stimulation of bone marrow, increasing the production of red blood cells.

Examples of the effects of virilization / androgens:

Clitoral growth (clitoris) in women and penis in boys (the adult penis does not grow indefinitely even when exposed to high doses of androgens)

Increased hair sensitive to androgens (pubic hair, beard, chest and limbs)

Increased size of the vocal cords, making the speech more severe

Increase libido

Suppression of endogenous sex hormones

Impaired spermatogenesis

more:

Abstract

Five patients were treated with gonadotropin and topical testosterone for micropenis associated with hypothalamic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. All patients received 1,000 units of gonadotropin weekly for 3 weeks, with a 6-week interval followed by 10% topical testosterone cream twice daily for 3 weeks. Serum testosterone levels were measured and remained equivalent for both modes of therapy. Average penile growth response with gonadotropin was 14.3% increase in length and 5.0% increase of girth. Topical testosterone produced an average increase of 60% in penile length and 52.9% in girth. The greatest growth response occurred in prepubertal male subjects with a minimal response in postpubertal male subjects. This study suggests that 10% topical testosterone cream twice daily will produce effective penile growth. The response appears to be greater in younger children, which is consistent with previously published studies of age-related 5 reductase activity.

Ther must be more to this, or else we would all been doing it, and also everybody would ensuring their sons got treated.

There is a condition where a person body doesn't produce testosterone or perhaps respond to it, I think this video is an example.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eitQYgCqA-0 I believe that the penis only grows to what genetics has predetermined, even when they given testosterone it will only grow to what it would have done anyway, perhaps this is what is happening to these boys?

AnyBody?

Hi to everyone.

Tiny, you are really wrong at this subject.

Testosterone can make an effect only if you has a lack of it during puberty. That´s hipogonadysm.

When a "normal" person use testosterone, it has no effect on penis size, because a hiper testosterone level in blood make no difference. In addition, you are making an incredible damage to your body.

When hormone "testosterone" is high in blood. The human body does not produce more on a natural way. In other words, your testicles suffers an atrophy.

So be careful when you post an advise. Especially in health. I know that you do it in order to help the others.

So many young mens, specially in weightlifting or at the gyms use the exogenous testosterone when they don´t need it and they don´t know the damage to their bodies. The results: testicles atrophy, impotence, lack of sexual libido, depression...because their testicles can produce no more natural testosterone. They can solve it by more exogenous testosterone because, when time pass, the testicles can no return to their normal function.

And the infertility has no solution.

So, remember, testosterone is only when exist hipogonadysm...and only as a secundary solution. First, they investigate why your body produce no natural testosterone because there are too many reasons, for example: benign cancer.

Teenagers with lack of natural testorestone are too low...I was one of them. And with 21 years, had my treatment against a benign cancer and my body started to produce the testosterone.

Hi to everyone.

Tiny, you are really wrong at this subject.

Testosterone can make an effect only if you has a lack of it during puberty. That´s hipogonadysm.

When a "normal" person use testosterone, it has no effect on penis size, because a hiper testosterone level in blood make no difference. In addition, you are making an incredible damage to your body.

When hormone "testosterone" is high in blood. The human body does not produce more on a natural way. In other words, your testicles suffers an atrophy.

So be careful when you post an advise. Especially in health. I know that you do it in order to help the others.

So many young mens, specially in weightlifting or at the gyms use the exogenous testosterone when they don´t need it and they don´t know the damage to their bodies. The results: testicles atrophy, impotence, lack of sexual libido, depression...because their testicles can produce no more natural testosterone. They can solve it by more exogenous testosterone because, when time pass, the testicles can no return to their normal function.

And the infertility has no solution.

So, remember, testosterone is only when exist hipogonadysm...and only as a secundary solution. First, they investigate why your body produce no natural testosterone because there are too many reasons, for example: benign cancer.

Teenagers with lack of natural testorestone are too low...I was one of them. And with 21 years, had my treatment against a benign cancer and my body started to produce the testosterone.

I thought so.