Mental Support Community

Big Penis is no big deal!

BigBrad84

hey guys let me intoduce myself I'm Brad 31 years old and I have been reading this forum because I am suspsious my fiance doesn't really love me I started searching for big penis problems then been reading this forum for months the problem is that I don't think she loves me and is using me for my looks she seems embarased of me and doesn't show me to her friends or family and I think she just said yes when I proposed because I was really romantic and she was caught in the moment. I think she is using me for my looks I am 6'3 good looking dirty blonde hair blue eyes and I have a big penis ha I have never typed that before ha. It is about 7 inches and thick I cant fit my index and thumb around it I am a typical guy I like drinking going out and having fun problem is my fiance secretly wants a fancy office worker because she is smart but I can barely hold down a job I just want to say that big penis men I think are used for sex and women settle down with office men that can provide for them she provides for me mostly but I will pay her back one day aha. I do feel sorry for you guys but don't worry because you will have lots of women that want the clever good guys so get out there and find them! I don't know if she really loves me or is using me at least you know she isn't using you o keep your heads up and stop depressing trust me life is short I have had a lot of women but the best ones are the long term ones because they fight to keep you just my opinion hit me up!

Peace

think are used for sex and women settle down with office men that can provide for them she provides for me mostly but I will pay her back one day aha. I do feel sorry for you guys but don't worry because you will have lots of women that want the clever good guys so get out there and find them! I don't know if she really loves me or is using me at least you know she isn't using you o keep your heads up and stop depressing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

It shows - what should be obvious -

that a big penis isn't a magic potion for happiness.

Well, providing for somebody financially can be seen as being used as well.

Not everyone who writes here is a so called "office-worker".

So far some of the guys here think that they "want to be used" quite badly.^^ :)

But from my point of view a fitting relationship is much better as well.

If you feel quite uncomfortable in yours BigBrad maybe a relationship-break is a good thing?

Your relationship can't go on like this for ever, I guess...

You seem to have the feeling not to be good enough for her which makes you feel unhappy and insecure.

That's not cool...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

It shows - what should be obvious -

that a big penis isn't a magic potion for happiness.

Well, providing for somebody financially can be seen as being used as well.

Not everyone who writes here is a so called "office-worker".

So far some of the guys here think that they "want to be used" quite badly.^^ :)

But from my point of view a fitting relationship is much better as well.

If you feel quite uncomfortable in yours BigBrad maybe a relationship-break is a good thing?

Your relationship can't go on like this for ever, I guess...

You seem to have the feeling not to be good enough for her which makes you feel unhappy and insecure.

That's not cool...

",,,a big penis isn't a magic potion for happiness"

that may be true,

but having a small penis is a guarantee of unhappiness, a guarantee of a life time of unhappiness.

What a fucking bullshit post. Just get the fuck out of here. It would be like a wealthy guy posting to someone who can't pay his heating bill and saying....."Hey guys, being rich isn't all it's cracked up to be." I know having a big cock wouldn't guarantee happiness, but as someone above said, a small weiner is almost 100% assured to cause misery at some level. I have a small cock and got very lucky that I have been with the same woman for 34 years. It would seem most would say..."Well you see? Look at you." So I may have a woman, but my life is constantly filled with the anxiety of losing her and having to start over in middle age. I would be all done. Plus just being around an office full of women who from time to time make small penis jokes is enough to ruin a day.

i would gladly give anyone all of my possessions car,cash,food,clothes,computer etc. in exchange for them to shoot me in the head. i'd really like that :D unfortunately for me a lot of people wouldn't have the heart to do that for me. i have too much bitch in me to pull the trigger (i've tried before) i know now that i'm suffering from some sort of deep depression smh!!!! my appearance is uncouth i hardly even bathe anymore!!! my body odor is not good i can smell myself it should bother me.......but it doesn't i just don't care. my spirit is broken and even if my penis magically grew 8 inches overnight i'd still want to commit suicide.

sorry about my posts,don't mean to be such a downer :)

woah I'm not gay buddy ahaha so back off with that no offence to all the gays out there I don't look down on them but keep it to yourself ha! my football coach in high school gave me the name big brad because I was bigger than the guys on the team it stuck with me haha so didn't mean it for my junk but if the boot fits! life is like a football game some people have a mean first step others have a solid throw some people play good defence and some people can run what I mean is we all do different things I have a big dick but don't have the smarts you guys seem smart and don't have the big dick so its balanced haha. the suacide stuff is dumb though there are bigger problems in life children dying in africa homeless people with aids paralysed and retarded people just saying I think the problem isn't the junk it could be in the head which is weird because you guys seem clever I don't know ha a weird one! I cant get a job easily I drink a lot plus served some time a long time a go was innocent hahaha but you know so I do odd jobs good with my hands my dream job is a truck driver want to be on the open road I cant sit still for too long but fiancé doesn't want me away for long she needs the big brad hahaha. don't kill yourself anyway hit me up let me know if you do or don't.