Mental Support Community

Punched in the Gut at Work

TimmyStan1967

I was once again punched in the gut(in regards to my small cock) at work when I least expected it today strangely enough by a gay coworker.  I work with college educated people and we often have raunchy conversations. Well one of my female coworkers was married to an African American guy who was a louse and left her for another woman and she was talking about it with my gay coworker.  My gay coworker said to her in a toned down voice but I could hear it, "You know what's funny, I dated a black guy once but unfortunately he was white from the waist down."  In other words small penis shamming was going on at the other end of the room.  Then the girl had to chime in with something like..."Yea the stereotype isn't true across the board that's for sure."  It's just so crazy how much we suffer and no one realizes it and how small penis conversations often catch fire.

• 3 months later...
On 11/14/2016 at 10:00 PM, TimmyStan1967 said:

I was once again punched in the gut(in regards to my small cock) at work when I least expected it today strangely enough by a gay coworker.  I work with college educated people and we often have raunchy conversations. Well one of my female coworkers was married to an African American guy who was a louse and left her for another woman and she was talking about it with my gay coworker.  My gay coworker said to her in a toned down voice but I could hear it, "You know what's funny, I dated a black guy once but unfortunately he was white from the waist down."  In other words small penis shamming was going on at the other end of the room.  Then the girl had to chime in with something like..."Yea the stereotype isn't true across the board that's for sure."  It's just so crazy how much we suffer and no one realizes it and how small penis conversations often catch fire.

So true. Its crazy how the convos catch fire anytime from anything. I'm black with a lil over 5 inches. Life is like a landmine for me. The small dick jokes/puns/references just pop off anywhere. I went to eat at a Chinese place with a friend (we'd had 3somes together) and he made a joke comparing my dick to the eggroll in his hand. Not long after that I was snickered at by more hung preteen, who was also black, in a YMCA locker room

On 17/02/2017 at 0:27 PM, Napwayne said:

So true. Its crazy how the convos catch fire anytime from anything. I'm black with a lil over 5 inches. Life is like a landmine for me. The small dick jokes/puns/references just pop off anywhere. I went to eat at a Chinese place with a friend (we'd had 3somes together) and he made a joke comparing my dick to the eggroll in his hand. Not long after that I was snickered at by more hung preteen, who was also black, in a YMCA locker room

My friends did this type of shit a lot. I know it seems extremely personal, but it very rarely is. When people feel depressed/upset/angry(pent up) they often look for an easy target to shift their lack of self worth onto others. If I make you feel like shit, I'll feel better. But it never works, it just makes them feel worse in the long run. Your only option here is to act like it doesn't bother you one bit. If you're not acting like it affects you, what's the point. Take his pleasure out of the equation and he'll knock it off. But people/strangers on the street/locker room can be tricky. Doesn't feel good getting looked down on, but what can you do? I'm quite impressed that you go in to locker rooms and have threesome's. Not something I'd ever have done that's for sure. Take it easy, brother. There's too many good things in life to waste energy on the things we can't change. ☮