Mental Support Community

Overcoming being shy sexually due to penis size

Strawberrypam

Hello. I am new here. My fiancee is pretty shy when it comes to sex. He wont let me see him naked. I think its due to the size of his penis, its small (i guess cause he wont let me see it). But i love having sex with him, i can do him everyday and i am willing to do all kinds of sexual things with him too but he just isn't willing. i am pretty open sexually, more than the average person. We have been together for 10 months, I am pregnant and we are engaged so im pretty sure he knows i love him a lot and i do try to say things like how i find him attractive, dirty talk, i tell him i wish we could have sex everyday etc... He is actually really good at sex and I just wish he wasn't so shy. As soon as we have sex he lays on his stomach, gets dressed quickly, won't let me touch his penis, won't let me give him blow jobs, won't stand naked around me. I am trying to be patient but I don't know what else I can do to make him more at ease. i try not to talk about it too much but its not getting any better. I try to initiate sex but most of the time he just says later. When I first moved in we had sex everyday but he broke a rib and had to stop but since then its been like once a week which i usually initiate. It was like this before i got pregnant so i don't think it due to me being pregnant. i am a pretty attractive female and before the belly had a pretty nice body. I just would like some advice from men to see what i can do to make him more open... I dont know what to do. Sometimes i think he's shyness is due to his body image too (he has a little bit of a spare tire but nothing bad). Or maybe its his body and the size of his penis that make him shy. i like the fact that he is shy but i wish he wasn't shy around me and be comfortable enough to be more sexually open with me especially since we are going to be married. what can i do to make him more open?

I would first like to thank you for responding to my topic. What you wrote did make me feel a bit better. My advice (being a virgin) may not be of use to you. If I were your fiancé I would feel very grateful knowing that I have such an amazing and accepting woman in my life that loves me in spite of all my flaws. If his issue does revolve around his size then I would suggest sitting him down and having a serious and sensitive conversation with him. Being able to be fully open with a woman and knowing that she is happy and satisfied with what I have to offer would be a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Don't be surprised if there are many tears shed during this conversation as it can be an emotional subject. I highly doubt that this has anything to do with you being pregnant. In my opinion making love to a woman carrying my baby would only make sex even more special.

It sounds like you are doing the right thing. He will hopefully relent on this fear because of your love. I hope he learns that he is actually keeping himself from being "fully" yours by this inordinate shyness. It sounds harsh, but don't let him get away with this...maybe tell him no more lovy-dovy until he lets you undress him and give him some worship. ;) I really think he needs to KNOW that you are alright with him exactly as he is.

• 2 months later...

Hello. I am new here. My fiancee is pretty shy when it comes to sex. He wont let me see him naked. I think its due to the size of his penis, its small (i guess cause he wont let me see it). But i love having sex with him, i can do him everyday and i am willing to do all kinds of sexual things with him too but he just isn't willing. i am pretty open sexually, more than the average person. We have been together for 10 months, I am pregnant and we are engaged so im pretty sure he knows i love him a lot and i do try to say things like how i find him attractive, dirty talk, i tell him i wish we could have sex everyday etc... He is actually really good at sex and I just wish he wasn't so shy. As soon as we have sex he lays on his stomach, gets dressed quickly, won't let me touch his penis, won't let me give him blow jobs, won't stand naked around me. I am trying to be patient but I don't know what else I can do to make him more at ease. i try not to talk about it too much but its not getting any better. I try to initiate sex but most of the time he just says later. When I first moved in we had sex everyday but he broke a rib and had to stop but since then its been like once a week which i usually initiate. It was like this before i got pregnant so i don't think it due to me being pregnant. i am a pretty attractive female and before the belly had a pretty nice body. I just would like some advice from men to see what i can do to make him more open... I dont know what to do. Sometimes i think he's shyness is due to his body image too (he has a little bit of a spare tire but nothing bad). Or maybe its his body and the size of his penis that make him shy. i like the fact that he is shy but i wish he wasn't shy around me and be comfortable enough to be more sexually open with me especially since we are going to be married. what can i do to make him more open?

i can think of one advice. when you get in bed, i assume, it's with the lights turned off, you could go down on him in the dark. most women prefer large penises so it's understandable why someone with a small one would be scared of showing it. i have the same problem even though people tell me that it's not that small.

the problem is that if four out of five women like being with you and you meet one single woman who treats you like trash coz you're not big, that's almost enough to scare you for life. you may overcome the anger but you will never overcome the fear.

and please tell me, this is for my own information. you are having sex with him but you don't know the size? how is this possible?

• 2 months later...

actually most women are satisfied with their mans junk. And size is relative to the past and present, meaning the vagia is a beautifully designed part of anatomy, it molds to fit the man, true size queens may suffer a personality disorder.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Atleast you have a husband, im a 28 year old virgin male and im really shy that I can't approach women. I hate it

• 4 months later...

I once dated a shy handsome guy too for 4 years. He would never let me see him naked. I was very much attracted to him and did not care about his size, but he did. To be honest, i prefer smaller size. I cant identify with the women who prefer larger sizes. Every girl is different. I know there are women out there, like me, who prefer smaller sizes too.

I dread the thought of having sex with a guy who is large. I prefer 3 inches 3.5 inches or average. The smaller the better, and the more pleasure and more fun----- for me.

• 4 weeks later...

actually handcuffs and raping him would be perfect. give flying lessons to someone who is afraid of flying right?

while you have him handcuffed and naked, give him a blowjob, but make sure to deepthroat and give a gagging sound, like its too big for your mouth

and then fuck him senseless, and a few hours later casually mention how sore you are

the gagging and the soreness (even if its a white lie) might have a huge confidence boost for him. and then since youve seen him naked while flaccid, erect, blowjob, thats a hurdle you have now passed

• 1 month later...