Mental Support Community

Surgery as a child

retsuud

So I've been thinking for quite a while now. When I was a little kid I used to pee in the wrong direction. My brother had a similar problem so we were circumsized. My brother now has a circumsized penis, but my foreskin grew back on or so. Also, my brother has a normal sized penis, where mine just stopped growing.

Is it possible that because of the circumcision that didn't work out, my penis couldn't grow like a normal penis would have? Any other people that had some sort of the same experience?

So I've been thinking for quite a while now. When I was a little kid I used to pee in the wrong direction. My brother had a similar problem so we were circumsized. My brother now has a circumsized penis, but my foreskin grew back on or so. Also, my brother has a normal sized penis, where mine just stopped growing.

Is it possible that because of the circumcision that didn't work out, my penis couldn't grow like a normal penis would have? Any other people that had some sort of the same experience?

very unlikely.

If I had my way I never would have been circumcised there is no justification for it in the modern world where hygiene is available & practiced. How do you justify cutting a guys dick w/o his permission?

To your question, I am not so quick to dismiss the role of the botched operation (who the fuck did it, a local carpenter?) but see a urologist for sure.

If I had my way I never would have been circumcised there is no justification for it in the modern world where hygiene is available & practiced. How do you justify cutting a guys dick w/o his permission?

To your question, I am not so quick to dismiss the role of the botched operation (who the fuck did it, a local carpenter?) but see a urologist for sure.

a butcher maybe.

Well no, it was done by a surgeon using only his teeth! But I'm not sure what exactly the purpose was and how my penis should have looked liked afterwards. But I've heard stories where, because of a very tight foreskin, the penis was unable to grow a lot or getting erect.. I'm not really down going to an urologist with this question;) It's not like anything can be done about it now..

retire to some island and buy a harem of premium prostitutes to eat grapes and strawberries off your toes all day long.

i don't think i can get these on ebay or amazon,do you know where they sell them? i might wanna buy some when i'm out of this financial slump.

of course i have something in addition to "grapes" for them to eat. ;)