Mental Support Community

Single for four years because of small penis

Nathan43106

If you have, say, a five incher, then you should definitely find a way to overcome your fears and pursue normal relationships.  Smaller than that, it may get more complicated and difficult, but there are guys here with truly small size and have done alright.  I am around 5" and my fear was the issue for years.  I didn't have sex until I was closer to 30.

7 hours ago, u.r.what.u.is said:

If you have, say, a five incher, then you should definitely find a way to overcome your fears and pursue normal relationships. 

That is absolutely true and that describes me exactly 5” NBP but I still never pursued normal relationships lol.  Life got in the way.

I would encourage guys to pursue what they want no matter what size they are.  Sure you will face rejection but you have to be self possessed & not give a shit.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2019 at 7:10 AM, sethpian said:

I m on NO FAB challenge (with myself of course) and the longest was 44 days. I m trying to be asexual. I m married but my wife and I were never lover,  we live separately. We married because I got her pregnant and to provide child support... It's complicated.

I too had a fairly passionless marriage, though my situation was different.  My first marriage delayed my dealing with this issue in my life.  Once i was free to pursue other relationships, I started looking online for any talk i could find on having a small dick (or perceiving it to be too small) and i found help immediately. My posts in this forum have nearly all been about encouraging guys like me to go for it, so to speak.  Are you really asexual, or is that something you're able to condition in yourself?  I wouldn't presume to say you shouldn't be asexual, maybe that's the healthiest path for some.

19 hours ago, u.r.what.u.is said:

I too had a fairly passionless marriage, though my situation was different.  My first marriage delayed my dealing with this issue in my life.  Once i was free to pursue other relationships, I started looking online for any talk i could find on having a small dick (or perceiving it to be too small) and i found help immediately. My posts in this forum have nearly all been about encouraging guys like me to go for it, so to speak.  Are you really asexual, or is that something you're able to condition in yourself?  I wouldn't presume to say you shouldn't be asexual, maybe that's the healthiest path for some.

I don't know what my sexual orientation is. Ever since I watched Star trek 10years ago, I viewed Spock character as most interesting - immune to bully and not afraid to fight back. And I can't explain how I link his character to asexuality. And I don't really know if no fad had any thing to do with asexuality, I only assume it does. My gender identity and sexuality had be made confused and complicated by paedophiles. I used to blamed (maybe still do) all the bad experience on bullies - so much hate that I took revenge on 1 of his daughter (my wife) which I got her pregnant... I better stop here, it made my blood boil just thinking about my school years. 

Anyway, it's been almost 20 years and sometimes it make me feels better talking to someone about it. I m learning to improve myself and find my true identity. I m so glad that support group like here exist.

Thank you and regards

On 8/20/2019 at 12:20 PM, sethpian said:

I don't know what my sexual orientation is. Ever since I watched Star trek 10years ago, I viewed Spock character as most interesting - immune to bully and not afraid to fight back. And I can't explain how I link his character to asexuality. And I don't really know if no fad had any thing to do with asexuality, I only assume it does. My gender identity and sexuality had be made confused and complicated by paedophiles. I used to blamed (maybe still do) all the bad experience on bullies - so much hate that I took revenge on 1 of his daughter (my wife) which I got her pregnant... I better stop here, it made my blood boil just thinking about my school years. 

Anyway, it's been almost 20 years and sometimes it make me feels better talking to someone about it. I m learning to improve myself and find my true identity. I m so glad that support group like here exist.

Thank you and regards

Thank you for sharing.  I certainly hope you find some help here, and with friends and perhaps a decent and caring professional mental health expert too.  

I get your admiration for the character Mr. Spock.  His character was a good idea in the mind of the Start Trek creators, and wonderfully cast by Nimoy in the original show.  He certainly did have an asexual air about him.

• 2 months later...

I’m smaller than 5 inches and have had so much fun in bed with different women.  I accept that I am small.  I just like doing a lot of different things in bed with and without my penis.  Different positions, angles, speeds, etc. can really work.

I am a pretty confident man, but I’ve worked on being a good man with a career that I love.  I don’t tie my self worth to my smallish penis.  

I know it’s hard to really think beyond a small penis at times. Yet, we all should.  Life is short enough without enjoying your own sexuality.