Mental Support Community

I don't even know where to start. I haven't googled for small penis stuff for a while now so i got to this subforum and i think i just need to write something.

I have a small penis, obvious. Not just small, also thin. To be honest when i wrote this just now i felt something weird. I don't know. A weird hate feeling. Just throwing it out there.

I've had sex with 3 girls. The first one i tried to have sex with i couldn't get hard and it was awkward as hell. I hope she didn't tell anybody about it. This was a couple of years ago. We tried to have sex 2 times i failed to perfom both times.

The second one was a match made in heaven. We were together for almost 2 years but broke up. I never satisfied her in bed though. Not even once. I bet our break up has to do something with that.

The third one was a younger chick who was totally in love with me and i just took advantage of it (i knew she wouldn't make fun of it and tell anyone etc). I know. I fucking suck. I satisfied her once (if she didn't fake it).

My life fucking sucks and i just read a thread in here and i think i'm going down the same path. He said how while his friends were out discovering their bodies and living life. Loving... i was at home smoking pot eating pizza getting fat and not giving a fuck. Girls always wanted me though... i do not know why. Even when i was fat girls were always flirting with me. I was avoiding them because i can't satisfy them and what's the point then? I want her to cum and me.

When i broke up with the third chick (never had one night stands. I always had sex only in a relationship. Wanted to make it more real... because i'm fucking small) i started to get more active. I started lifting weights and doing calisthenics. I'm really fucking good at it i might add. I made such progress in 1 year where it would take most people 1-3 years. I was always like that... successful... I also played guitar good. I started thinking... I always occupied myself with some hobbies (guitar for 4 years, now lifting/calisthenics)... i think those are just things i occupy myself with to not think about my penis, finding a girl. Starting a family... I'm 22 years old. I want to be a father. I will be such a good father... the best. I know that. But i also know no wife will be happy with me. I can't satisfy her and i'm really fucked up because of all this already.

I have serious anger issues and i even hit my mom sometimes (not lately though). Please don't hate me for this since i hate myself enough already and i also tried to commit suicide a couple of months ago too. I survived but spent some weeks in a psych ward which was everything like movies looked. I'm not kidding. The male nurses even beat up a guy. There was blood everywhere...

Enough of this. I know this story makes no sense. I'm high as fuck and crying. My head hurts. I'm thinking about suicide again....

bottom point is this... i can't be happy. Even when i find happiness... it fades away over months/years when i realize i want a family. Should i just occupy myself with hobbies till the end of time? The thing is... i really got into shape. I'm intermediate gymnastics level and i'm afraid of wearing the tight suits because my penis is small... I'm afraid of doing certain exercises because i know how my penis looks in them - small ball. Don't know how to explain it... it's limiting me so much. I don't want to live... and yet i do.

I'm 22 and sorry for my grammar. English isn't my native language. It's late, i'm fucked up... i don't even know what i'm doing.

hi,nooneimportant,and welcome to the forum.

first things first,before anything,you need to stop hitting your mother and getting high.

after that,you're just 22,so you still have plenty of time to get your act together and live a fulfilling life.and no your penis is unlikely to be your biggest (no pun intended) problem,although i won't dismiss it as an important factor in your overall misery.

I have some weed left which will be gone today. In the past 3 years there hasn't been a day where I didn't smoked (not counting the 2 weeks in the psych ward. I was high from medication there...) When this weed is gone i'll try to get by without it for a couple of days... i know it's just a tool to escape reality. I get high and i do not care then. I don't want to be addicted to it.

But seriously. Why was I born so small and yet so handsome? Sometimes i wish to be ugly so at least people would say "yea he doesn't get any girl because of his looks"

I'm scared they'll notice and start saying "yea he doesn't get any girl because of his small dick". If anyone finds this out... especially my 'friends'. I will end myself

I have some weed left which will be gone today. In the past 3 years there hasn't been a day where I didn't smoked (not counting the 2 weeks in the psych ward. I was high from medication there...) When this weed is gone i'll try to get by without it for a couple of days... i know it's just a tool to escape reality. I get high and i do not care then. I don't want to be addicted to it.

But seriously. Why was I born so small and yet so handsome? Sometimes i wish to be ugly so at least people would say "yea he doesn't get any girl because of his looks"

I'm scared they'll notice and start saying "yea he doesn't get any girl because of his small dick". If anyone finds this out... especially my 'friends'. I will end myself

true friends shouldn't care what the size of your penis is,and should be supportive,sympathetic,helpful,respectful and trustworthy to keep your secret.

I've read a lot of threads in the past 3 days. Wow. This forum actually made me more depressed. Seems like most people here are okay with having a small dick and are just waiting to die. So i guess i'm right. I have no chance at a normal, loving life. I want to have a wife that will join me in the shower, because she want's to get fucked. I want to have at least 2 kids. I want to be a good, loving, sexy husband and an understanding dad. Seems like this life just isn't for me. I'm right. I already told my parents this. I will die alone

I will probably take my life. Not now, but in the future. I just know this.

NoOne, you are obviously in a really dark place just now. And I suspect you have been for a long time. Coping with suicidal thoughts for long periods of time is very tiring, especially if you have not had someone to talk to about it. Have you shared how you're feeling with anyone?

A good thing to do is to first of all get out of your system all the reasons why you don't want to be alive any more. it's important to exhaust this list and share it. Then, you can look at reasons to be alive. I can see that you don't 100% want to die, people rarely do, but I think some help would be good to get you to a better place. What are your thoughts on this?

NoOne, you are obviously in a really dark place just now. And I suspect you have been for a long time. Coping with suicidal thoughts for long periods of time is very tiring, especially if you have not had someone to talk to about it. Have you shared how you're feeling with anyone?

A good thing to do is to first of all get out of your system all the reasons why you don't want to be alive any more. it's important to exhaust this list and share it. Then, you can look at reasons to be alive. I can see that you don't 100% want to die, people rarely do, but I think some help would be good to get you to a better place. What are your thoughts on this?

i can see why work in mental health and suicidal people,you're not bad at it. :)

Lol cheers Resolute. It is a lot harder to do like this. But I find the suicidal posts hit me hard, because I just would like to help everyone.

ya,some people are just in so much pain and agony,it's hard to not feel anything for them,and not have an urge to help them in some way.

you seem like a sympathetic and compassionate person,don't lose that trait.

Awww thank you, that to me is the highest compliment you can give a person. If I could wish nothing else for my children if I have them, other than health etc obviously, it's that they are kind and compassionate :)

Oh dear, can you tell I've been off work for a bit? Not used to being away from mental health for so long.

Awww thank you, that to me is the highest compliment you can give a person. If I could wish nothing else for my children if I have them, other than health etc obviously, it's that they are kind and compassionate :)

Oh dear, can you tell I've been off work for a bit? Not used to being away from mental health for so long.

i didn't realize you weren't working,as for: "Not used to being away from mental health for so long",you strike me as someone with sufficient mental health. ;)

Alas the research shows a strong correlation between length and girth…. I will try and hunt out the graphs and sources this week….

ps this means that if a women is talking about size in relation to length - one can assume girth is an important factor too…

:confused: <_< ,you mean you don't have them on hand,and readily available? :P