Mental Support Community

Feeling warm and good here

1997Henry

Hello, everyone! I am Henry. Now I am a university student. And I really want to talk to people here who has the same issue as mine.

I bumped into this forum while searching something about small penis. Got into it and love it.

I knew it(small penis) since I was very little like ten or eleven. Kids like to talk penis size and  laugh at each other with small penis joke. I feel very embarrased while talking about it. So usually I just pretend to be normal or say I feel offended asking them to stop.

It is fine when people just talk about it. When it comes to swiming or some activities which ask you to expose your body, it becomes unbearable. I feel inconfident when other people see it no matter guys or girls. I feel like small penis limit my hobbies; I cannot even give it a try.

Therefore, I can only like sports which wouldn't show my private part.

There are also other problems like I don't know how to find my Mr.right if I wouldn't share this small issue with him. And I also worry if he will leave after knowing it.

Are there anyone in their early twenty with the same problem like mine? How do you cope with it?

Men are a lot more understanding than women when it comes to size, they fully grasp how it makes us feel. Also, depending on what your role would be in the relationship, it might not matter. One thing that men do better than women is that we were open about what we want. When it comes to gay relationships, we're after a specific thing, so you just need to look for a guy who doesn't care about size. It may be more down to what you want from the relationship. 

6 hours ago, YOTH said:

Men are a lot more understanding than women when it comes to size, they fully grasp how it makes us feel. Also, depending on what your role would be in the relationship, it might not matter. One thing that men do better than women is that we were open about what we want. When it comes to gay relationships, we're after a specific thing, so you just need to look for a guy who doesn't care about size. It may be more down to what you want from the relationship. 

Yeah, and it seems a way they(guys, sounds  like I am not one of them  ) make friends......

Whatever, I still make some friends in my university without talking about these penis stuff and jokes. 

I had two "one night stand "sex before and it seemed my performance disappointed them. They were passionate before witnessing  my small thing, and soon lost their lust  . I was really afraid that  this disappointment becomes regular occurrence in my life. So I just stop thinking sex at all. And I do find that there are a lot of interesting stuff except sex.

Now, once someone asks  me  why I don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, I would say it's now the right time for me yet.

One thing needed to mention is that a gril showed her love to me but I turned her down for small penis. And I told her I was gay so that she wouldn't thought of this issue.

I think if you were honest about your size etc on a dating site or something you'd have more luck. If a guy is a catcher and he's expecting you to pitch then size might be an issue, but if he knows about your size going in and still wants to hook up, that'd be ideal. The great thing about being gay is that it doesn't follow the usual etiquette bs that straight guys have to. Gay people have a name for every particular attribute which makes it pretty simple to find a guy who is specifically looking for you. Turns out men do a lot of things better, including relationships lol. 

• 1 month later...

Hi Henry,

First of all - I am straight, so maybe I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about.

That said, I honestly feel "penis size" is something society makes a big deal out of, even though it isn't. It's just some sort of primal idea that "a bigger penis has a better chance of getting a female pregnant and therefore is a superior male specimen". In modern days, this is of course has absolutely no meaning and with you being gay, it is even less meaningful.

When it comes to the bedroom department and "getting enjoyment from sexual activities" some girls prefer bigger penises and other prefer them smaller (which I assume is the same way with gay men).  Regardless, being attentive to your partner, having sexual chemistry and putting an effort is far more important than what you have, or don't have, down there.