Mental Support Community

Thought to be one knows

cnahbbhy9

I had a strange illness, others do not have to pass any apparatus, will be able to know what I think. Ask what diseases »how to treat»

cnahbbhy9,

I must confess that I do not understand what you are asking about based on your short and somewhat cryptic message.

Are you worried that people will be able to or are able to read your thoughts? If so, I understand how frightening that can be, having witnessed various people struggle with that fear.

Can you describe more of what is happening for you so that the rest of us can understand better?

Mark

cnahbbhy9,

I must confess that I do not understand what you are asking about based on your short and somewhat cryptic message.

Are you worried that people will be able to or are able to read your thoughts? If so, I understand how frightening that can be, having witnessed various people struggle with that fear.

Can you describe more of what is happening for you so that the rest of us can understand better?

Mark

I think anything, has not said others to be able to know, moreover also talks with me, I may also record down theirs words. Possibly is the thought proliferation.Ask how to treat.

Are you hearing voices talking to you? If so, can you describe what they are saying? That would help us understand better.

I hear the sound from leaves I several dozens meter far place, may also leave I several meter far place, sometimes nearby my cerebellum on, probably overlap resembles with my head, but I look periphery have not had the discovery to have the human. Sometimes I sit on the highway automobile, hears the sound to transmit from probably several hundred meter far place, sometimes nearby my ear, I in the future will look that did not look which vehicle is comes with me from a place. Human who these with me said that calls the great distance to send greetings, but also some said that is called the abdomen language, the content mostly is lets me not be able to have a good sleep thought that may clear hearing. I may use the tape recorder to take down their words to put. Moreover I a little am also good excitedly, they use the spoken language to stimulate me fortunately. these situation cause before more than one year, at that time I noon only eat the biscuit and the milk, the nutrition good not greatly, evening my landing window blind is translucent, can see from outside inside, sleeps is not fragrant, moreover in the unit is carrying on the movement, several years, have not been good with the leadership relations, some comrades listen to leader's words, observes my every action and every movement all day, outside also some people observe me, after sometimes, can speak, sometimes does not permit, afterward on some people knew my thought that started when can sometimes survey, sometimes not, I thought that now any they knew immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cnahbbhy9-

We can't offer you a definitive diagnosis in this type of forum... however, your posts suggest that you may be dealing with psychotic thought processes. Most of the time, if they are severe, you are more likely to be diagnosed with a psychotic type disorder (such as schizophrenia) rather than bipolar disorder.

I strongly suggest that you go to a mental health professional for an in-person assessment, as that is the best (most thorough) way to get a handle on what you are dealing with.

I read neurology department's book, I must sickness is called the thought proliferation, doctor to diagnose is the schizophrenia, I have eaten ten day-long Aripiprazole Tablets, does not see the effect, others knew that what I do think, ask that you knew how the thought does proliferate treats?

(我看了精神科的书,我得的病叫思维扩散,医生诊断为精神分裂,我吃了十天的阿力哌唑,不见效果,别人还是知道我想什么,请问你们知道思维扩散怎么治疗么?)

cnahbbhy9,

Are you writing your original posts in a non-English language and then using an automatic translation tool to translate them to English?

If this is the case, it may be one reason people are having difficulty understanding and answering your specific questions.

It does sound like you are hearing some auditory disturbances. Are you also concerned about people reading your mind or afraid of the thoughts that are in other people's minds? It sounds very upsetting and I would encourage you to speak with a mental health professional.

Other people have similar experiences, and a mental health professional would be able to best determine what kinds of medicine or therapy may be the most helpful to you, since they have treated other people in the past who are struggling with the same issues.

I hope you find help. Let us know how we can support you here.

Sincerely,

Sean

Is I have used the translation software, I am a Chinese, you translate are quite accurate, (concerned about people reading my mind), what I want to know, through mine description, you knew that my what disease, I have gone see a doctor, they only say my schizophrenia, but I read neurology department's book, I must sickness was called the thought proliferation, I have eaten 20 day-long Aripiprazole Tablets, did not see the effect, others knew that what I did think, ask that you knew how the thought did proliferate treats?I want to listen to your opinion, we that doctor has not listened to the thought proliferation probably.

(是的我用了翻译软件,我是中国人,你翻译的比较准确,(concerned about people reading my mind ),我想知道的是,通过我的描述,你知道我得了什么疾病么,我看过医生,他们只是说我得了精神分裂,可我看了精神科的书,我得的病叫思维扩散,我吃了二十天的阿力哌唑,不见效果,别人还是 知道我想什么,请问你知道思维扩散怎么治疗么?我想听听你的意见,我们那的医生好像没听过思维扩散。)

cnahbbhy9,

Thanks so much for writing back. I'm glad we figured out the language barrier. A psychiatrist would be best person to speak with about your diagnosis and what kinds of treatments might be available.

In reference to your questions about "thought proliferaton," this appears to be an early Buddhist concept, as a part of the Naturalistic Theory of Knowledge. I am unable to state for certain the types of medical help that are available where you live, but in the U.S. it is unlikely that a traditional "allopathic" (Western medicine) psychiatrist would approach your concerns from this standpoint. More likely, a psychiatrist might refer to the issue in terms of some type of obsessive thought disorder. And there are types of schizophrenia which incorporate elements such as these, so it is possible this issue might be a feature of your original diagnosis, and not part of a separate illness.

My suggestion would be that you see a psychiatrist and explain your situation. If you do not receive answers that make sense to you or if you feel the psychiatrist does not understand or does not care about your concerns, you might want to find another psychiatrist if you can. In my opinion, successful mental health therapy is often much more about the specific connection between the doctor and the patient than it is about the techniques or finding the exact 'name' for all of your symptoms.

Can you update us with your current situation?

Best wishes,

Sean

I want to change my translation, 思维扩散(Diffussion or broadcasting of thought). Ask that you have heard? How do you are treat, what pharmacological treatment can recommend is with?

(我想更改我的翻译,思维扩散(Diffussion or broadcasting of thought)。请问你听说过么?你们是如何治疗的,可以推荐是用什么药物治疗的么?)

cnahbbhy9,

Unfortunately it is not possible to diagnose or recommend medications or drug treatments on an online website. Only your doctor can advise you in this area, based on his/her expertise and your symptoms and personal medical history. I would encourage you to see your psychiatrist or general physician to ask about treatment options.

Best,

Sean

Guest ASchwartz

Hello cnahbbhy9,

Welcome to you from the ancient and proud land of China.

You really do need to see your doctor about your continuing symptoms. It does appear, from what you wrote, that you have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and have been give medication. However, if the medicine is not working, you must talk to your doctor again. There are many medications for schizophrenia and you may need a different one.

Your "thought proliferation" or "thought broadcasting" is an important symptom of schizophrenia, and so is believing that others can know your thoughts. Of course, no one can know what you are thinking but that is why that belief is a symptom.

How long to get better?

Unfortunately, there is no cure for this mental illness. The best that can be done is to be given medicines that relieve or diminish the symptoms. You also need to keep your stress levels low, must not drink alcohol or use marijuana or any other type of drug like that because those will make your illness worse. Get plenty of rest. If there is psychotherapy in China then you should have a psychotherapist to speak to.

I know that in Asian nations it is shameful to admit to a mental illness, but, these illnesses are real and must be treated. If you have a psychiatrist then that is who you should ask about medicine.

Let us know how you are doing.

Allan

My thought other people can know that I have also read the Chinese to explain that this is not an illusion, you can click a search in the United States or other parts of the world there are no similar cases of what?

(我的思维别人确实可以知道,我也看过中文的解释,这并不是幻觉,你们能再搜查一下在美国或世界其他地方有没有相似的病例么?)

cnahbbhy9,

It is good to hear from you again. If you are looking for stories of people who have had similar experiences with schizophrenia and other thought disorders, you might want to start here in the Schizophrenia and Psychosis forum (where your post is located). I know there are other people out there you can relate to and who can relate to you. It sounds like you are trying to connect and want to reach out; this is a great place to do it!

Best,

Sean