Mental Support Community

Hallucinations

Ayumu

about 1 hour ago, I had a panic attack that i believe is the reason I started hallucinating.

my panic attack is about the feeling that something i can not see is with me. after the attack, i started hearing a horn type noise that sounded like it was behind me. i knew it was a hallucinationn when i blocked my ears and the sound didn't dim.

i now keep getting the feeling there is something behind me that is going to kill me. i have a giant fear that i won't get any sleep. i also feel like i need company. just having someone else in the room, alleviates my anxiety.

also, i can't stay on this computer for long without having to check behind me. what can i do to get rid of it. this feeling is common. but in times like now, its hard to shack it off. running doesn't help either

Guest ASchwartz

Hi Ayumu,

Given your level of fear and discomfort I want to suggest that it might be a good idea for you to see your MD and explain what is happening. If you do not have one, go to the local hospital emergency room. In my opinion, this makes sense because of your level of distress.

No one can say what is wrong with you without examing you. Who knows, it may be something physical.

Allan

I don't have an MD. Thank you for your suggestion. I didn't think it was possible to go to the Hospital.

If anyone else can tell me. When I was a baby, I had several operations done on me. Could this be the reason I seem to lack control some times? I am not feeling sorry for myself, I can usually manage. But on the odd occasion, I can't.

Thanks

Archived