Mental Support Community

Homosexual with foot fetish!

confusedboy16

Hello,

So, I've been diagnosed with OCD, and I'm currently taking Sertraline, it has helped calm me down, but I can't stop worrying about my sexuality; I'm 16, and I'm gay, 100%. I find men attractive, but also have a foot fetish, and BDSM fetish. I fantasise over being under mens feet, and worshiping/ massaging their feet. I also masturbate over being tied up, etc. The only reason this is worrying me is because I'm worried about getting older and not being able to form a relationship, and abusing children because of this. I have no desire to have sex with anyone. I also fantasise over kissing men, oral sex, etc. I don't want to become a psychotic pedophile! I've never had a boyfriend, and to be honest, I don't even know where to start.

What does BDSM stand for?

Just because you are homosexual and have fetishes doesn't mean that you will become a pedophile. You say you are interested in MEN, have you ever found yourself attracted to other boys?

Being that you are aware that this is a possibility, it will make you more aware of your internal feelings. You are young, you should enjoy your sexual relationships, no matter how weird you feel they are. There are always others out there who have the same hopes and ideas in a relationship that you do. Don't give up on any sexual relationship just because of things you have heard. Even if you fear that you may abuse children, you know about it and can go to counceling to deal with it. Be Strong!! Love who you are!!

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing wrong with feet... think of it as another part of the body. Straight guys find boobs appealing, but they do not have a sex function. the same can be said for feet. It's uncommon sure, but it doesn't make it wrong.

And for BDSM, (bondage, domination, submission, somthing else i cant remember) that doesn't mean you will be a phedophile. BDSM is about one person being the dominating person, or the one in control, with the other being the submisive one, letting the other one control. It actually refers to a large imbalance in power in a sexual relationship, and there is nothing wrong with that whenever two adults both like that.

• 8 months later...

Archived