Mental Support Community

why even bother?

michmomof1

I think i hit the really low point in my life. in just 24 hours i get into a huge arguement with a friend and my sister and yet they both managed to make me feel like crap. I thought friends and family are supposed to be there for you no matter what. i was wrong apparently because both of them made me feel like this or maybe i let them.

i feel like why bother being around where i constantly am a burden or people make me feel like this. whats the point? seriously. did i do something to deserve this. I dont like the thoughts im having today. it just sucks. i just want to get away from it all. maybe im selfish or need a better support network. i do appreciate the ones that are there without complaints. now im conviced to go to therapy. how do i deal with this in the meantime? maybe theres something wrong with me. wish i knew.I feel so alone....

Oh my sweetie,

PM me and tell me what happened!! You are not alone!! You deserve to be here and be happy. We all have fights with even our friends and families, that doesn't mean they are not here for us any less. You are not a burden!! Remember what you are working towards; Graduation, Getting your daughter back, being happy, being more independent. Remember the goals you have set!! I am here for you chica!!

Archived