Mental Support Community

Temptations..

Rman34

Ok here is the deal...I am not one for relationships, no idea why just never "fell in love", But as of late I have ran into a rather uncomfortable..and annoying issue and I would like some help or advice on how to deal with it please :confused:.

Ok here is the issue, I have a friend, and well he is in a relationship... One day he brings over his new gf for us to meet, I was casual and friendly toward her. Well as time passed she started to say she was growing feelings for me..and then feelings turned into kinda of an obsession. (I mean I am not even that great of a guy..)I have tried talking to her and saying she is a good friend and I do not like her in that way. But it seems the more I push her away the more she pushes toward me. Now that is the issue...how do you know..make her stop, I mean it is getting to the point were it is just down right annoying. Any advice or help on this issue would be great. Also..the temptation to follow with what she wants...not sure if I can say it here..but sexualy wise is getting real hard to ignore as well..

Well I took care of the situation, I basically told her that I was lloy to my bud and that she as his girl friend should show the same kind of respect. Well to make a long story short she basically told me how much she hated me (which is kinda funny considering how she was was all over me) and wish I would die. Oh well at least I still have my "honor" intact and the end result that I desired was obtained.

Don't feel bad about it you did right. After all she was flirting with you while dating a good friend of yours. If she had any honor she would have broke it off with your friend before going as far as she did with you, because regardless it is clear she doesn't love him. If she cheats on him she would have cheated on you.

Funny thing is I bet your friend is still clueless and thinks she is great.

Well I told him a few weeks back, we talked about it and he thanked me for the heads up. We have known each other since grade school, so about 12 years so we are good friends. Soon after I told him they broke up, but I believe it was for the better. So in the end she loses not only a man that cared for he, but me as well for displaying disloyalty and lack of self control.

Archived