Mental Support Community

umm

wasup1

lately, i have been getting so frustrated, and then to take my anger out, i hit a non living object, to release some of the frustration, but i fear that sooner or later, my body will move by itself, and i wont be able to stop it, so any help plz? like, for instance, my ex, she made me so bloody angry, its not funny.

That's when you count to three, take a deep breath and walk away. Before you do something you will regret.

It sounds like she might enjoy seeing you angry maybe ? don't give her that satisfaction . :) Our situations are different I know, but I have learned the hard way. The best way to get back at the people that make you angry or hurt you , is FORGIVENSS.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heal that has crushed it.

Mark Twain

lately, i have been getting so frustrated, and then to take my anger out, i hit a non living object, to release some of the frustration, but i fear that sooner or later, my body will move by itself, and i wont be able to stop it, so any help plz? like, for instance, my ex, she made me so bloody angry, its not funny.

Wasup1,

I saw a reference to you recently being separated from a girlfriend or something to that effect. If that is the case, you are probably grieving, and rather heavily grieving right now. I saw that you also wrote in the substance abuse forum that you're drinking a lot, which isn't surprising if you are in such pain. Please do what you can to not try to drink this pain away - it won't work. the nature of grief is that you just have to tolerate and cope with the pain of loss, and it eventually dies down and becomes more tolerable and then (often) ultimately stops hurting all togehter. You have to wait this out, and cope via more healthy ways than drinking. Please continue to write about what you're going though if you think that will help. You may also want to read our grief articles for more help with understanding what is happening.

Mark

• 2 weeks later...