Mental Support Community

traped

DarknessRules

i got into a fight with my mom today about moveing to one of my favorit places ive ever been. shes telling me about how miserable i could be there. how it probubly wont work out. how everything could fall apart. how that will probubly happen. but moveing there is the only goal in life that i have. im stuck in this tiny town where theres nowhere to go and nothing to do. constantly thinking about my problems as there is nothing else to do. i understand that mom is doin the best she can but this place is just bringing me down and keeping me in constant misery... she acts like she dosnt ever want me to leave. even though she states that she dosnt... im 24... liveing with 3 other people in a 2 person house. its too small. and theres nowhere for me to go to get away from all the drama and fighting and cramped liveing conditions. right now i really cant function on my own. i need someone to help me with life. if i were to live alone i wouldnt make it for very long. ive put alot of thought into this subject and all ive ended up with is suicidal thoughts...i need a new prospective...

well. i want to move in with a friend. idk which one but one of them. there are pros and cons for all of them that would let me live with them. but that has to be fase one of the move. picking someone. theres my best buddy. he has looked out for me for many years. i know he would take care of me. but he has a tenency of useing people for there money. when i had a job he convinced me to spend over $200 every other weekend when i went to visit him. theres the woman i have feeling for that sees me as like a brother to her. that could cause problems on its own but she wants me to be me. she dosnt want my money or anything like that. she would take care of me to the best of her abilitys as she has done before. but she has a number of problems of her own. which includes depression causing dissorders very short temper and a tenency to go off on her own leaving who ever shes with to fend for themselves. then theres one more posability. my good buddy. ive only known him a short while but we hit it off in friendship really quickly. hes a really cool guy. hes nice and responsable but he cant hold a job. so if that were to happen then we would lose the place.

theres part one of the explanation. as for what i would do there. work on being more independent. live in a place where there is actualy places to go and things to do. and eventualy probubly go back to school. soon as i find insperation. i got approved for ssi. so ill have income. so ya. not much of a plan but its the only lifes goal i have at the moment.

that is a good idea but i dont know what to study. and then theres the problem of still haveing to live alone. sure if i move into a dorm ill be required to have a room mate but what if that person isnt nice? i dont really trust people. and im very shy. it took me years to open up to my friends. but your idea is a good one. if i cant move in with any of my friends then ill look into it. every idea has its pros and cons. im just giveing you all the info. and sorry it took so long to reply. i was up for the past cupple days hangin out with a friend that was passing through. so i couldnt stay awake any longer.

Archived