Mental Support Community

-?- What if full time kindness is the answer -?-

KINDNESSTHERAPY

In answer to a numer of replies to my post of -98% Bull Shit- I apologize for bad timing of this post and the distress it has caused to some people. Now to answer other replies about what we found and how we handled these possible -Miracles-. We as a group of support staff had no idea of the potential of this -Atmosphere of Kindness-, especially if you could accomplish this kindness full time? It is not as easy as it sounds, looking back at my documented research I realized that we only were able to be kind to the clients about 5 to 10% of the clients time. The actual physical and mental benefits of this kindness had a positive affect on about 50% of the total time in clients lives. Now you are going to say how did I come to these figures and I will say that my documented research and observations and trust of the clients gave me this information. Now here is where I must be careful in describing what is the potential of -Full Time- kindness ( I have been working on this idea for over two years and have only scratched the surface because as a non professional I do not have the resources) and this idea of full time kindness has never been done by anybody or any research project that I can find on the world wide internet. Now like I said the following ideas are my own based on my experiences with clients and people in general, these supposed miracles that might happen are based on the theory. That our bodies that might have mental illness or physical diseases or disorders like autism etc. can be helped or eliminated with kindness or possitive actions. Now, how do I prove my theories based on my observations etc. in a world that could care less and is not interested? PS, I have spent thousands of dollars and over a year of my own time by mailing over 500 hundred extensive kindness reports to professionals throughout the world to no avail...

Guest SomethingOrOther

Hi kt,

I don't want to discourage you in your research, but I think you might be too focussed on finding something new that nobody is aware of yet. I would for example see your kindness therapy as closely related to the concept of unconditional positive regard that Carl Rogers based his work on, but I'm no professional. What replies did you get from the professionals?

I am not suggesting that if we are kind to another person we will solve all our problems but you bring up an interesting point that I have come across numerious times. Almost everybody thinks they are being kind to other people when in reality they are only being kind less than 1% of the total time a person has available to them. Now the problem I am working on is to figure ways to increase total available time to 10% or higher and this is where the miracles will start to happen, in my opinion... Thank you for your reply because every reply get's the thinking process going and will add to my quest to find an answer that can be used by human beings in pain to reduce or eliminate the pain...

Your reply is the normal reply I get when I have tried to explain this concept to people and if I did not see the results with my own eyes over years of time, I would agree with you, so thank you for your time and good luck with your mother...

I dont need luck i need to treat her well is that what u say??, it just that ur first post in the new members area conviced me a lot, someone who has worked with ppl mentaly ill and i thought this man is going to be great help around here, hes going to suport ppl, and use what he has learned all these years while working with ppl like my mother or my self.

And then u come with teoryes and stuff and saying that if treat ppl with kinddes the will heal, and that just makes me mad i dont think this is the place for ur teorys but u have focused al ur post to these, i dont see any post of ur supporting someone with kinddness. Im sorry im just angry, I wish i could express in english what im thinking in my langueage.

Now my friend i wish good luck to u, have a nice day.

Archived