Mental Support Community

Anyone else take it as far as me?

toulouse_lautrec

My small penis combined with my short height has made me hate life and just about everything about it. I now blame my parents for this, since it's their fault. My mom is only like 4'10" and my dad was like 5'6". I don't see why they would ever decide that having kids was a good decision. Their size, financial position, parenting skills, they didn't live together, so many other reasons. I regularly yell at my mom about this, every time I get the chance. Why don't I yell at my dad? Well, he's dead, and died without life insurance years ago, also bringing my family to its knees.

I say over and over again that I'm never having kids because I'm too short and wouldn't want to bring someone into the world who would face even more problems since size is more important today than ever. However, it's not like I really have a choice. Women have never been interested in or found me attractive, and I was basically dateless throughout my teens and 20's, with only the lowest of the low ever being interested at all.

So right now I just hate myself and then world and there is no escape. Just wanting to know if anyone else takes their pain and hate as far as I do.

Just wanting to know if anyone else takes their pain and hate as far as I do.

Nope. My dads folks are all from Norway. He's 6'6" and well hung. My mom's not short either.

I'm 5'8" short. My wife is very short. My oldest boy is 6'2", my younger boy is 5'11" and my daughter is only 1 or 2 inches shorter than me.

It's the luck of the draw with us. I'm the shortest least endowed man in my immediate family. I don't hate my dad or mom. I hate my being very underhung, but it's just fate.

It is what it is, no ones fault.

John

I just hate life in general, cant really blame my mom (never knew my dad). Its extremely unfair that one man can have a big penis and all the benefits that come with and another has a really small one from get go. Its like you lost in life at the start…you didn’t even have a chance to race…I’m scared all the build up hate inside me for this life will blow one day all ill do something thing stupid to someone or myself.

So my dad was only average height, 5' 9" or so, but he always had extra large condoms (damn it), yet he's a really timid person (and frankly I've always seen him as weak, he just doesn't stand up for himself).

I'm 6' 3" or 6' 4" and my penis is a bit below average. I've become a lot more extroverted than my dad ever was based on anyone's stories, and I've had a lot more adventures in just a few months than he really did. Also, I've never straight up asked my parents but I believe my mom was my dad's first and I was an accident.

Maybe there is something about genetics to height and penis size (and intelligence while we're at it) but there's definitely room for variations, maybe it skips generations, comes from the mother's side... who knows.

Another side story while we're at it just to clue you guys in that the penis doesn't rule or have to rule every aspect of your life. One of my female friend's boyfriends is still really jealous about me. From the girl I've heard the guy is more well hung than I am but just like my dad the guy is really timid and I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm going to steal the girl away from him. Also this guy is rich, fit, and is only about an inch shorter than me.

Whatever feelings of inferiority are going on inside my head, there are guys with big dicks that are feeling something worse for some reason.

My small penis combined with my short height has made me hate life and just about everything about it. I now blame my parents for this, since it's their fault. My mom is only like 4'10" and my dad was like 5'6". I don't see why they would ever decide that having kids was a good decision. Their size, financial position, parenting skills, they didn't live together, so many other reasons. I regularly yell at my mom about this, every time I get the chance. Why don't I yell at my dad? Well, he's dead, and died without life insurance years ago, also bringing my family to its knees.

I say over and over again that I'm never having kids because I'm too short and wouldn't want to bring someone into the world who would face even more problems since size is more important today than ever. However, it's not like I really have a choice. Women have never been interested in or found me attractive, and I was basically dateless throughout my teens and 20's, with only the lowest of the low ever being interested at all.

So right now I just hate myself and then world and there is no escape. Just wanting to know if anyone else takes their pain and hate as far as I do.

You do understand that some of what you typed isn't true right?

1. Both my Egg Donor and Sperm Donor are taller than me.

2. My Egg Donor has red hair and my Sperm Donor has black hair. I have blonde hair.

3. Size isn't more important than anything else. Whomever told you that is completely full of shit.

4. My Egg Donor is a Con Artist and my Sperm Donor is a Convict. Know what, I'm neither one of those.

I put the blame on just the people responsible for me while I was growing up and that's it.

Archived