Mental Support Community

I Sh-- You Not

Pseudonym

These are all just random facts I've come across through out my life.

I Shit You Not...

Irony…

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words.

Crazy Wisdom

Socrates, the father of thought and logic, is thought to have suffered from Advanced Schizophrenia.

Who’s Smarter Now?

Men technically have bigger brains than women, and are more capable of logic. However the female brain is denser and more capable of emotions and instinct, making them better equipped to survive.

That Lying Bastard!

Paul Revere road only 19 miles from Boston to Chamberlain, It was a man by the name of Israel Bissell that road from Boston down through New Jersey.

Lucky Son of a Bitch…

Hugh Hefner recently celebrated his 81st birthday, with his 3 girlfriends by his side. Whose combined ages are: (33 + 27 + 21) 81!

Saint Bacchus Day?

The Irish Holiday St. Patrick’s Day is actually a revamped version of the Bacchanal which fell on March 17th, and featured drinking and partying.

I Just Wanted to be Popular

One of the reasons why people will commit atrocious acts, including aiding in Genocide is: They Didn’t Want to Seem Rude.

Meet Me Under The Fish

The “Jesus Fish” is actually the Greek word Alpha, and was used by early Christians to mark their secret meeting places.

Oops

In August of 1996 people calling Sears Roeberk and Co were surprised to discover that their 800 number had been misprinted… Instead of getting the parts dept. They got “The hottest sex orgy phone line in America!”

Getting A Head In War

In Ancient Britannia warriors would soak severed heads in lime to later throw them at their enemies.

Coincidence?

There are stories of a man born on Approximately December 25th, Visited by three wise men bearing gifts, Was considered the son of god, performed miracles like walking on water and raising the dead, had 12 followers, was betrayed and crucified, died and three days later resurrected. His name was: Horus (Egypt 1150 BCE).

Is It Chicken or Fish?

Jessica Simpson has an IQ of 151, making her a genius.

Tough Break, Walt

Walt Disney was a prominent Anti Semite. However since his death his company, Walt Disney, is run by a prominently Jewish Board of Directors.

If you can’t beat ‘em…

The Advertising Industry (a prominently Jewish Industry) Follows the three rules of propaganda:

1) Keep your message simple

2) Repeat Your Message Often

3) Aim the message to the stupidest people in your demographic.

These rules were created by Joseph Goebbels, Hitler’s Propaganda Minister.

Hey, you got soda in my cough syrup!

Coca Cola was originally developed as a cough syrup.

I don’t know why I like the dentist so much…

Cocaine was originally a local sedative for Dentists.

Nature is Pissed.

Global warming is happening. Carbon Monoxide is being spewed into our air at great intensity causing our surface temperature to rise. Humanity’s contribution? A Whopping 3%, the rest is all Mother Nature!

A Christian Based Country.

What did Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, and George Washington have in common? That’s right, they were all Deists.

A Little Slow

Albert Einstein reportedly did poorly in school, and is believed to have suffered from a form of Autism called Asperger’s Syndrom.

Peace loving religion.

The Dali Llama has the skin of women and children hanging up on display in his temple.

Goodness, Gracious…

Jerry Lee Lewis Married his 13 year old cousin when he was 23.

Safe place, eh?

Even though Canada has more guns per capita than the united states, you are more likely to be struck by lightning 15 times than die of a gunshot wound.

Edited by Pseudonym

• 4 months later...

I live in Canada, not sure about that statistic, I've known people that got shot, I hear gunshots at least once a week, and a few years ago a guy 2 blocks down from me got busted with 8 illegal firearms violations, 4 handguns, 1 shotgun, 1 AK-47, 1 Mac-10 and I never found out what #8 was. Maybe I live in a bad city, but I think people misunderstand Canada's crime issues. I mean, we are the #1 exporter of marijuana in the world.

The first one made me laugh, I bow down if you didn't have to copy and paste.:eek: