Mental Support Community

Got hit on

Obsolete

A cute girl hit on me today at the shops. She went as far as to ask for my numbers. I gave the numbers but I honestly wish I hadn't. Thing is I don't trust her intentions. I mean she's a pretty, slim girl and I'm fat, haven't shaven since the month began, and I was terribly dressed at the time so what's the attraction? She came along with another woman whom i suspect - with good reason- to be messing around with my dad. I think my dad has been spending money on this woman and now this woman is coercing the girl who hit on me to come after me. If I had the confidence, and a fully functional dick I'd probably just go along with it just for the lay, but unfortunately that's not the case so I will not entertain this any further.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried to reply on my post, but the forum is being it's usual self. The thing about not reproducing kind of made me want to reply. I know I whinge a lot on here and act slightly crazy, but this is where we come to offload our crazy. But having my son is the best thing I ever did. It really gives you purpose and life takes on a new meaning. I know there are hurdles and what have you, but there are women out there that aren't puddle shallow. I bet you'd make a great parent. It takes the lime light off you (and your cock) and shifts your attention on to another life you want to protect and love unconditionally. It helped me to love myself. I'd forgotten that loving someone was possible. It gave me meaning. It's a pain in the tits sometimes and kids are messy bastards lol, but all the broken white goods and sticky fingerprints are worth it. I'm not saying go have a kid, it'll fix everything, I'm just saying, don't rule it out. I used to say I didn't want kids, but I think what I meant was, It's not gonna happen so why bother hoping? But maybe you have a Doug Stanhope view of children and that's a legitimate view point, I'm just saying. I love everyone. I can't hold hate in my heart anymore, not even for the ones who the world see as deserving it. We're all perfect in my eyes and worthy of love. Don't give up, brother ☮

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at 11:57 PM, YeshuandMe said:

Tried to reply on my post, but the forum is being it's usual self. The thing about not reproducing kind of made me want to reply. I know I whinge a lot on here and act slightly crazy, but this is where we come to offload our crazy. But having my son is the best thing I ever did. It really gives you purpose and life takes on a new meaning. I know there are hurdles and what have you, but there are women out there that aren't puddle shallow. I bet you'd make a great parent. It takes the lime light off you (and your cock) and shifts your attention on to another life you want to protect and love unconditionally. It helped me to love myself. I'd forgotten that loving someone was possible. It gave me meaning. It's a pain in the tits sometimes and kids are messy bastards lol, but all the broken white goods and sticky fingerprints are worth it. I'm not saying go have a kid, it'll fix everything, I'm just saying, don't rule it out. I used to say I didn't want kids, but I think what I meant was, It's not gonna happen so why bother hoping? But maybe you have a Doug Stanhope view of children and that's a legitimate view point, I'm just saying. I love everyone. I can't hold hate in my heart anymore, not even for the ones who the world see as deserving it. We're all perfect in my eyes and worthy of love. Don't give up, brother ☮

Thanks man. I've been processing your response since reading it. I used to love the idea of having a family of my own but that's when I still had hope that  I could change and be smart, be stable and solid. I have since lost hope. I don't want to complain all the time so I will leave it here. Thanks for your message again. It has been in my head all day. 

Edited by TinyBlackDick
Spelling

24 minutes ago, TinyBlackDick said:

Thanks man. I've been processing your response since reading it. I used to love the idea of having a family of my own but that's when I still had hope that  I could change and be smart, be stable and solid. I have since lost hope. I don't want to complain all the time so I will leave it here. Thanks for your message again. It has been in my head all day. 

I get you, man. I didn't mean to get you obsessing or anything, just didn't want you to rule it out completely, especially if it's something you'd actually considered. But to be honest, I'm not smart, not solid and I'm far from what the general public would class as stable. I just do my best and try not to cop out like my old man. 90% of being a good dad is just being there...the rest falls into place organically. Good luck anyway. Take it easy ☮