Mental Support Community

Should've worked harder

Obsolete

5 hours ago, Resolute said:

your dad should have worked smarter and not get caught ;).

True. Even after getting caught he denied everything. My mother told me so many things that made it clearer to me why I'm so fucked up. I was raised in a really messed up environment, that said, there's no excuse for why I remain a failure so I really need to get my shit together.

28 minutes ago, TinyBlackDick said:

True. Even after getting caught he denied everything. My mother told me so many things that made it clearer to me why I'm so fucked up. I was raised in a really messed up environment, that said, there's no excuse for why I remain a failure so I really need to get my shit together.

Yeh, childhoods can be fucked up. I only realised recently when my kid turned 8 how messed up some shit that happened to me really was. I was too young. Left me twisted up for a long time. I recently started to move past all that polava but it crops up from time to time. What a place. 

53 minutes ago, YahwehOrTheHighway said:

Yeh, childhoods can be fucked up. I only realised recently when my kid turned 8 how messed up some shit that happened to me really was. I was too young. Left me twisted up for a long time. I recently started to move past all that polava but it crops up from time to time. What a place. 

Yeah what a place indeed. I was definitely not given the proper tools to navigate this world, not by parents or anybody else for that matter. I'm afraid I'm still without the proper tools and that's why I remain messed up. This knowledge, considering I'm almost 30 Is freaking frightening but the things my mother told me took a huge load off my shoulders. I will no longer blame myself for shit I had no control over but now that I am a man not a child, I will need to operate as such and move past the pain of the past. Easier said than done though.

I commend you for taking care of yourself and your family mate. Keep up the good work.

23 hours ago, TinyBlackDick said:

For those who saw the original post, I know it had nothing to do with sps and for that I'm sorry. It won't happen again

I wouldn't worry too much about your comments being 'on topic'. I like reading comments in here, cock related or not. It's a good support network that just doesn't exist irl, at least not with other men in a similar boat. I say we all should broaden our post horizon :)